The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,481 - 10,500 of 18,604 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

We at WPWW network regret to announce we will be canceling all of the Robert Deniro footage due to Deniro's history of dating Black women. We will replace "Taxi Driver" with an encore showing of "American History X." Of course we don't approve of how Ziowood made the White guys out to be the bad guys in this movie but we encourage our viewers to watch how Norton's character Derek defends his home from a groid attack in the middle of the night. Rated R for Zionist brainwashing, TNB, brief nudity, sexual situations, violence, and the infamous curb stomp. WPWW rating ****

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Tonight on the WPWW network at 12:12 on channel 5372 we take a look at some classic White leading men who despite Jewish control of Hymieweird still managed to rake in the bucks at the box office. Right now we are having to put up with low level talent Aperican Americans like Morgan Freeman, Samuel L. Jackoffson, and Lamie Foxx as Hymieweird goes on a groidfest. Join us as we highlight the films and careers of stars like Humphrey Bogart, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Al Pacino, Robert Deniro, and Mel Gibson. Special shoutout to Mel for his enlightment and knowledge of Jewish power and influence. Following this 3 hour documentary on "When Hollywood Was Zog Lite" we'll show the original "Dirty Harry" starring Clint Eastwood, and "Taxi Driver" starring Robert Deniro for all you insomniacs starting at 3:12AM. Watch as Eastwood mows down some Black thugs robbing a bank at the beginning of this Seventies classic, and hear the now famous line about his 44 Magnum. Watch the punked kneegrow say that classic line, "I gots to know" and watch him call Harry a SOB under his breath after Harry clicks the empty chamber. Watch Deniro patrol the ZOG infested streets of Jew York City in his taxi and observing all the filth and decay that a multicult society brings. Watch him blow away pimps, sexual perverts, and other filth in this Martin Scorsese masterpiece of pure White talent, when movies were actually good. Both films are rated R for violence, adult situations, TNB, and politically incorrect language and behavior. WPWW rating *****
Are you going to answer my questions or not?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for asking. I've been down with the flu feeling much better now.
Excellent. Glad you are.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Well I have read everyones post. Frankly everyone here are racist pigs. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I will not tolerate anymore of this bickering from racist homophobes and clown haters. STFU! Do all you hear me, Well do you? 5372-1212
Well you are so right but go eat a d....k
Black momma

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Warriorisgay meet me tomorrow night at the Hustler's Club in Washington Park at 900pm. Im going to give you the biggest ass whooping in your life. I'll been in a red Ford pick up truck with 93 inch mud tires. I will be wearing a white Stetson Cowboy Hat, black leather duster and Gestapo SS boots. You better be there this time punk. Hear me, do you?
Sorry a.ss white queer. Stay in your own lane and continue to blow dudes for pocket change... being a pansy suits you to a tee.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry a.ss white queer. Stay in your own lane and continue to blow dudes for pocket change... being a pansy suits you to a tee.
It is racist people like you Aunt Jemima that keeps racism alive. You should be proud of yourself for being such a wonderful role model for children of color. I hope you find peace in your heart for your bigoted hatred. I forgive you Aunt Jemima, perhaps one day we can sit down together over a cup of hot Joe and a short stack of buttermilk pancakes. What say you Aunt Jemima?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are so right but go eat a d....k
duck? quack quack!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOOOHHH! Scary!!!!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOOOHHH! Scary!!!!
This is the real black momma I did not write that shit who ever is using my name that is such a bitch move
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOOOHHH! Scary!!!!
You sound like a hood wood sista do not use the word queer
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
It is racist people like you Aunt Jemima that keeps racism alive. You should be proud of yourself for being such a wonderful role model for children of color. I hope you find peace in your heart for your bigoted hatred. I forgive you Aunt Jemima, perhaps one day we can sit down together over a cup of hot Joe and a short stack of buttermilk pancakes. What say you Aunt Jemima?
I like pan cakes I will change my name now but that so mess up. Who did sone of these post need to man up and I make home made pancakes also. My husband reads these post and he is big ass corn fead 6'3 280lb white Irish all I heard was BABY COME HERE big Daddy knows me better than that see Now I need some pancakes peace
Jumping Jack flash

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Hello
eyemall

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, just like most of the BURGLARIES and ARSON rates is done by WHITES IN TOLEDO. Hum......Is Toledo ranked #1 in the whole nation in ARSON AND BURGLARIES??? Hum, that "BLACK DO CRIMES ONLY" logic is not quite working out here in the Glass City.
But I bet if you looked you will see that even in Toledo the blacks have segregated themselves from the whites and the crime rate in the segregated area is higher than else where.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

eyemall wrote:
<quoted text>
But I bet if you looked you will see that even in Toledo the blacks have segregated themselves from the whites and the crime rate in the segregated area is higher than else where.
This scares me I grew up during when black kids and white kids were so cool with each other it was the parents who were work up. I am from fast time at ridgement high class a cool buzz and some tasty waves we all turn each on to each other music Led Zepplin,The tubes,ACDC,Rick James Brown but I also grew up in Lakewood around the Country Club white folks with real money don't give a hoot or hollar if you have the means and money welcome the only color they see is green
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>This scares me I grew up during when black kids and white kids were so cool with each other it was the parents who were work up. I am from fast time at ridgement high class a cool buzz and some tasty waves we all turn each on to each other music Led Zepplin,The tubes,ACDC,Rick James Brown but I also grew up in Lakewood around the Country Club white folks with real money don't give a hoot or hollar if you have the means and money welcome the only color they see is green
You need to go take a reading and writing class, seriously. You make no sense at all. Is it Rick James, or James Brown? There is no Rick James Brown that is a singer that I am aware of.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I like pan cakes I will change my name now but that so mess up. Who did sone of these post need to man up and I make home made pancakes also. My husband reads these post and he is big ass corn fead 6'3 280lb white Irish all I heard was BABY COME HERE big Daddy knows me better than that see Now I need some pancakes peace
6'3 280 lb.=1 big dumb pile of mic slop. Wats his IQ 78?
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chet smell yourself long and hard and take you philthy Pollock azz out to the yard turd burglar.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!! This public address announcement was sponsored by the W.P.W.W Network trying to clean up America.Stay white stay strong
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go take a reading and writing class, seriously. You make no sense at all. Is it Rick James, or James Brown? There is no Rick James Brown that is a singer that I am aware of.
Look bitch I am working with a brain tumor that got remove you need to take that dick out of your mouth for a minute I hope this up to your superior standards
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
The same as your mother you bitch ass meet us in Compton on grape street where I come from wear your diaper and your helmet
ewwwww blacks

Dansville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Any were there is blacks, sell your place and get out. They are ruining everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Pasadena Discussions

Search the South Pasadena Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Brian_G 7,851
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 1 hr Serpico 2,357
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr rain or snow to slow 15,928
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr tail pipe 4,898
What has happened to Lynwood? (Dec '05) 7 hr sis 1,068
Where can we talk about Montebello since topix ... 7 hr Mr Ratski 3
•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
South Pasadena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••