The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,461 - 10,480 of 18,880 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13159 Jan 26, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you wish to live among White people? Lemme guess. Because you know damn well you have it made, and if you had to live in a Black society like Somalia or the cesspool that has now become South Africa, your living standards would reach third world, if not fourth world status. For all their whining and moaning about White racism and the White man keeping them down, the Black man is a complete phony full of EMPTY words, and knows full well that the ONLY way he can live in a civilized first world society is to live among Whites. Ever notice that whether they are KKK members or card carrying White LIEberal libtards, that both the so-called rayciss KKK members and White libtards have the same migratory habits. That's right, all those phony Hillary Rodham Clinton-like LIEberals live in all White communities, hell the original boyz in the hood KKK members probably know a helluva lot more about living among Blacks than those LIEberal phonies, hence how they are racially aware, while libtards are totally naive about Black behavior. Whites have become domesticated refugees in their own countries constantly trying to move further away from Blacks, only to have Blacks keep following them wherever they go. Wonder what Whitey going to do when he runs out of places to move? Whites don't need Blacks, or any other minority like Jews, Asians, Hispanics, etc. The "browning" of America and the rest of White nations is a Zionist socially engineered plan to DESTROY White civilization and is not about brotherhood among the races at all. It's about Jewish supremacism and not about a multiculture utopia or some sort of nonwhite empowerment at all. In fact nonwhites are simply being USED by the Zionist supremacist in their age old modus operandi of "divide and conquer." Well back to your question, I see no advantage at all to the White man having nonwhites in his land. Very scant few nonwhites offer anything positive to the White man, while most are nothing more than parasitic burdens to the White man's societies. If America returned to being 90% White would it be perfect? Nope, but it would be a helluva lot better off and if you don't believe it, just look at how well off America was when the population was 90% White.
Interesting statements. You never answered my questions though. All I read was hypocrisy on top of hypocrisy. You dare scream about blacks when you are essentially saying the same thing? You sound like a white version of Farrakhan. Blame Jews and the "browning" of America for her problems. Nothing but plausible arguments based on centuries old stereotypes and outright fallacies. I live in this country because I was born here. So were many of my foreparents. And no, I would not want to live in a war torn country. We are currently under the worldwide dominion of white people. Of course predominantly white nations will have a measure of success. They have set up countries and societies to enrich and empower them, no one else. So what's your point? What about all the people who are NO threat to you or white people? Since you seem to have all the answers tell me what you plan to do with the millions of innocent non whites who have committed no crimes? Who live peacably amongst their neighbors? Who pay their taxes? Who want what's best for their country? What about them??

Spartanburg, SC

#13160 Jan 26, 2013
You know what I was thinking as well WPWW? Why not live among whites and blacks and browns and yellow peoples? Who are you to tell me where I should go? I'm an American citizen. I follow the laws of this land plain and simple. So what further points can you make about me and millions of other nonwhites who do the same thing? I'll say it again, for people who do not have a racial separatist attitude like you and actually take care of their community, what about them?? The funny thing is, you can scream white power and white pride, teach pan-Aryanism, "racial homogeneity," and "racial purism" but it will never solve anything or get you anywhere. You represent a sub-minority in American culture. You are virtually powerless to do anything to advance your selfish, self-righteous agenda. You talk about preserving your culture. Do you live in Europe? No. American culture is a culture in itself. Yes each "race" has its own idiosyncrasies but American culture is still the dominant culture. Now don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are or teaching your children about their ancestry. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But to completely and totally pass judgement on millions of innocents is wrong.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13162 Jan 27, 2013
It's funny I grew up in the white which is mainly the whole world you are pretty much on a training course of hate, my father had is own construction company with a crew about 50 men and he work his ass off to give us a great life in Lakewood but realty is a cold in beautiful Cherry Cove with the park in the middle. You think blacks are just monsters well you created this hate. Now I hate what happen to those kids in Sunny Brook well the chickens have come home to rooast white kids are lost and don't understand why they feel lost you ever wonder why blacks and whites have the same last name if you are what unless maybe French Candian you have black blood running thru your vain Last name Howard Johnson Jackson Davis family always fight my kids are biracial my husband is white but I just fell in love. Check out Tim Wise but just remember just love embrace your people because it knocking on your back door the race problem will never change so get over it here is a song list for everyone
1 Gil Scott Herion Revolution
2 Bob Dylan Ballad of a thin man
3 Sly and Family Stone Everyday People
4 Ice Cube My Summer Vacation
5 Rolling Stones Sympathy for the Devil
6 Suicidal Tendicies Institionalize
7 Labelle Chameleon
8 (smile) Shirley Temple Good Ship
9 Four Non Blondes Say Hey
10 Joe Walsh In the City
11 Rick Ross Hustlin
12 Talking Heads Stop makin sense
13 Sublime Riot song
See all you N...gas on the other side remember if something really go down 911 it's is us against THEM
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13163 Jan 27, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you ask me such a question? I believe the races would be so much better off seperated. I believe in STOP THE HATE S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E. I also believe that you seem to be a righteous person and any righteous person would be led to seeing how Whites are truly being persecuted in their own nations. DIEversity doesn't work and is nothing more than a Zionist socially engineered plan to destroy White nations. DIEversity = less Whites. anti-racist = anti-Whites. Have you ever heard of the "Wichita Massacre" or the "Christian-Newsom murders" please google these up also. It is not natural for the races to be mixed together, and that is why homogeneous societies like Japan for instance are always much better off. Look at how people NATURALLY segregate themselves in school lunch rooms and break rooms at work. Now look at how they have to be FORCED to integrate. Bluebirds want to be with bluebirds, redbirds want to be with redbirds, and black birds want to be with black birds. Seperating the races is about love and not hate. Quit believing the Zionist socially engineered crap you've been spoon fed all your life.
After all you are the superior race white Look through out the ages no one hate like the white race you can't help it. Some break away but I know one if a war break out I want that White man on my team he will blow away kids grandmas wives he don't give a f... K I know i am with one
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13164 Jan 27, 2013
Black momma wrote:
It's funny I grew up in the white which is mainly the whole world you are pretty much on a training course of hate, my father had is own construction company with a crew about 50 men and he work his ass off to give us a great life in Lakewood but realty is a cold in beautiful Cherry Cove with the park in the middle. You think blacks are just monsters well you created this hate. Now I hate what happen to those kids in Sunny Brook well the chickens have come home to rooast white kids are lost and don't understand why they feel lost you ever wonder why blacks and whites have the same last name if you are what unless maybe French Candian you have black blood running thru your vain Last name Howard Johnson Jackson Davis family always fight my kids are biracial my husband is white but I just fell in love. Check out Tim Wise but just remember just love embrace your people because it knocking on your back door the race problem will never change so get over it here is a song list for everyone
1 Gil Scott Herion Revolution
2 Bob Dylan Ballad of a thin man
3 Sly and Family Stone Everyday People
4 Ice Cube My Summer Vacation
5 Rolling Stones Sympathy for the Devil
6 Suicidal Tendicies Institionalize
7 Labelle Chameleon
8 (smile) Shirley Temple Good Ship
9 Four Non Blondes Say Hey
10 Joe Walsh In the City
11 Rick Ross Hustlin
12 Talking Heads Stop makin sense
13 Sublime Riot song
See all you N...gas on the other side remember if something really go down 911 it's is us against THEM
What? You don't make a lot of sense.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13166 Jan 27, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You don't make a lot of sense.
You are to young sweetheart like I fell to mention also I loved and lived in both worlds left Compton when I was about 12 years old before Tookie but that is another story it was wonderful I knew nothing of racism all the hate I experiance was from middle class whites the rich could care less or the hippy era of whites. The rich are in whole another world. Isolation from other cultures is just plain stupidity why white people and black people in America have no real heritage just mix little puppies. Black people honestly have a lot more compassion as far as the last of the baby boomers like me. What to see is self hate which I see in a lot of Black men who put down black women so date only white but trust me a new breed of Beckys is in the mist and example Elin she f tiger up no more poor pitiful me I am the poor victim and you coffee shop poet I am so deep brothers in the famous words of snoop dog eat a sack of you know. I like real n..gas white black latino you know who you are
Eric 2016

Hooks, TX

#13167 Jan 27, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You are to young sweetheart like I fell to mention also I loved and lived in both worlds left Compton when I was about 12 years old before Tookie but that is another story it was wonderful I knew nothing of racism all the hate I experiance was from middle class whites the rich could care less or the hippy era of whites. The rich are in whole another world. Isolation from other cultures is just plain stupidity why white people and black people in America have no real heritage just mix little puppies. Black people honestly have a lot more compassion as far as the last of the baby boomers like me. What to see is self hate which I see in a lot of Black men who put down black women so date only white but trust me a new breed of Beckys is in the mist and example Elin she f tiger up no more poor pitiful me I am the poor victim and you coffee shop poet I am so deep brothers in the famous words of snoop dog eat a sack of you know. I like real n..gas white black latino you know who you are
Obviously, you got a hold of that bad acid that was going around at the original Woodstock in 1969. See kids this is your brain i.e. WPWW, and "Black Momma" is yo brain on drugs. "oh black betty bam a lam, oh black betty blam a lam, black betty had a child bam a lam, damn thing gone wild, bam a lam" Forget the Zio-promoted 714s and the 420s people and instead feed your brains with WPWW approved 5372s, 1212s, and 7734 juggalos.
Holy Moly

Huntington, WV

#13168 Jan 27, 2013
this is scary...
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13171 Jan 27, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You are to young sweetheart like I fell to mention also I loved and lived in both worlds left Compton when I was about 12 years old before Tookie but that is another story it was wonderful I knew nothing of racism all the hate I experiance was from middle class whites the rich could care less or the hippy era of whites. The rich are in whole another world. Isolation from other cultures is just plain stupidity why white people and black people in America have no real heritage just mix little puppies. Black people honestly have a lot more compassion as far as the last of the baby boomers like me. What to see is self hate which I see in a lot of Black men who put down black women so date only white but trust me a new breed of Beckys is in the mist and example Elin she f tiger up no more poor pitiful me I am the poor victim and you coffee shop poet I am so deep brothers in the famous words of snoop dog eat a sack of you know. I like real n..gas white black latino you know who you are
You must have gotten a hold of some really, really, good weed. You must hang with snoop dog.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#13172 Jan 27, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously, you got a hold of that bad acid that was going around at the original Woodstock in 1969. See kids this is your brain i.e. WPWW, and "Black Momma" is yo brain on drugs. "oh black betty bam a lam, oh black betty blam a lam, black betty had a child bam a lam, damn thing gone wild, bam a lam" Forget the Zio-promoted 714s and the 420s people and instead feed your brains with WPWW approved 5372s, 1212s, and 7734 juggalos.
That swamp Ginny is high on LSD and smoking blunT's a mind is a terrible thing to waste we have a show on the W.P.W.W dedicated to this topic, we will study the evolution of chimps Vs the primate k.u.n.t.a.n.I.g.r.a.s street thugs and there lack of common sense stay tuned after that show for the hit premier of Stay White Stay strong a show dedicated to keeping you and your family safe from the Zulus and providing you ideas on protecting them with skillfully laid plans to overcome the black plague. 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!! The year of the juggalos

Spartanburg, SC

#13173 Jan 27, 2013
I wish WPWW would answer my questions.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13174 Jan 27, 2013
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#13177 Jan 27, 2013
Well I have read everyones post. Frankly everyone here are racist pigs. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I will not tolerate anymore of this bickering from racist homophobes and clown haters. STFU! Do all you hear me, Well do you? 5372-1212

Spartanburg, SC

#13178 Jan 27, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Well I have read everyones post. Frankly everyone here are racist pigs. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I will not tolerate anymore of this bickering from racist homophobes and clown haters. STFU! Do all you hear me, Well do you? 5372-1212
Are you feeling alright?? Or is this an impostor??
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13179 Jan 27, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
You won't tolerate it? OOOOOOOHHH! Scary!!!!
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#13180 Jan 27, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't tolerate it? OOOOOOOHHH! Scary!!!!
He is off his prozac he has the Dr.Jechyl Mrs.Hyde syndrome.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#13181 Jan 27, 2013
Tonight on the WPWW network at 12:12 on channel 5372 we take a look at some classic White leading men who despite Jewish control of Hymieweird still managed to rake in the bucks at the box office. Right now we are having to put up with low level talent Aperican Americans like Morgan Freeman, Samuel L. Jackoffson, and Lamie Foxx as Hymieweird goes on a groidfest. Join us as we highlight the films and careers of stars like Humphrey Bogart, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Al Pacino, Robert Deniro, and Mel Gibson. Special shoutout to Mel for his enlightment and knowledge of Jewish power and influence. Following this 3 hour documentary on "When Hollywood Was Zog Lite" we'll show the original "Dirty Harry" starring Clint Eastwood, and "Taxi Driver" starring Robert Deniro for all you insomniacs starting at 3:12AM. Watch as Eastwood mows down some Black thugs robbing a bank at the beginning of this Seventies classic, and hear the now famous line about his 44 Magnum. Watch the punked kneegrow say that classic line, "I gots to know" and watch him call Harry a SOB under his breath after Harry clicks the empty chamber. Watch Deniro patrol the ZOG infested streets of Jew York City in his taxi and observing all the filth and decay that a multicult society brings. Watch him blow away pimps, sexual perverts, and other filth in this Martin Scorsese masterpiece of pure White talent, when movies were actually good. Both films are rated R for violence, adult situations, TNB, and politically incorrect language and behavior. WPWW rating *****
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#13182 Jan 27, 2013
We at WPWW network regret to announce we will be canceling all of the Robert Deniro footage due to Deniro's history of dating Black women. We will replace "Taxi Driver" with an encore showing of "American History X." Of course we don't approve of how Ziowood made the White guys out to be the bad guys in this movie but we encourage our viewers to watch how Norton's character Derek defends his home from a groid attack in the middle of the night. Rated R for Zionist brainwashing, TNB, brief nudity, sexual situations, violence, and the infamous curb stomp. WPWW rating ****

Spartanburg, SC

#13183 Jan 27, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Tonight on the WPWW network at 12:12 on channel 5372 we take a look at some classic White leading men who despite Jewish control of Hymieweird still managed to rake in the bucks at the box office. Right now we are having to put up with low level talent Aperican Americans like Morgan Freeman, Samuel L. Jackoffson, and Lamie Foxx as Hymieweird goes on a groidfest. Join us as we highlight the films and careers of stars like Humphrey Bogart, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Al Pacino, Robert Deniro, and Mel Gibson. Special shoutout to Mel for his enlightment and knowledge of Jewish power and influence. Following this 3 hour documentary on "When Hollywood Was Zog Lite" we'll show the original "Dirty Harry" starring Clint Eastwood, and "Taxi Driver" starring Robert Deniro for all you insomniacs starting at 3:12AM. Watch as Eastwood mows down some Black thugs robbing a bank at the beginning of this Seventies classic, and hear the now famous line about his 44 Magnum. Watch the punked kneegrow say that classic line, "I gots to know" and watch him call Harry a SOB under his breath after Harry clicks the empty chamber. Watch Deniro patrol the ZOG infested streets of Jew York City in his taxi and observing all the filth and decay that a multicult society brings. Watch him blow away pimps, sexual perverts, and other filth in this Martin Scorsese masterpiece of pure White talent, when movies were actually good. Both films are rated R for violence, adult situations, TNB, and politically incorrect language and behavior. WPWW rating *****
Are you going to answer my questions or not?

Spartanburg, SC

#13186 Jan 27, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for asking. I've been down with the flu feeling much better now.
Excellent. Glad you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for pain relief and or m-done 29 min z bot 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin Nation 27,092
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr Soaked good 200,593
Grant of more US Work permits, US Green Cards, ... 10 hr Dee Dee Dee 3
Justin Bieber had a brush with police officers ... 11 hr aali31 2
chuck lorre or borre 13 hr ubietron 1
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
South Pasadena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••