Woman stabbed in SoCal traffic dispute

Woman stabbed in SoCal traffic dispute

There are 3 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Woman stabbed in SoCal traffic dispute. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A man who allegedly stabbed a woman driver in a hand in South Pasadena was sought today by police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Joe

Gardena, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2010
Daily Breeze Editors: Is it really that difficult to include information regarding the race of the perp?

http://southpasadena.patch.com/articles/south...

"The suspect is described as a male Asian or Hispanic in his early 20's, approximately 5'10" and 150 lbs., wearing a tan jacket and shorts."

I think the odds are against him being Asian, dontchathink?
DumJoe

Torrance, CA

#2 Nov 2, 2010
why? are you planning to go and hunt down every "Asian or Hispanic in his early 20's, approximately 5'10" and 150 lbs., wearing a tan jacket and shorts"?

no, you just want to make some highly intelligent observation about race. moron! his race will not help YOU id the perp.
Joe

Gardena, CA

#3 Nov 2, 2010
DumJoe wrote:
his race will not help YOU id the perp.
I'm merely making a highly intelligent observation regarding the Daily Breeze's policy of withholding pertinent information.

Allow me to make another highly intelligent observation: You are a D U M B A S S. Please make it a point to go die in a fire someday soon, m'kay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost confidence in Molinari 9 min Transparency 4
City Of Montebello's Notice Of Change In Genera... 22 min Truth matters 2
Montebello City Council -LEAD BY EXAMPLE 25 min Truth matters 5
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 1 hr WasteWater 604
los angeles suxxx 3 hr Well Well 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr AindaPharrts 33,452
Looking at vinyl replacement windows in Los Ang... (Jan '09) 6 hr bev RPV 354

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages