Posted in the South Pasadena Forum

animal activist

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Please check out theses sites for the love of our animals. you may not know what your really feeding your dog or cat... you cant just go by the front of a bag you need to look on the back at the ingredients.Good article on Spain at

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Great can really find out whats in your pets food

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Feb 7, 2013
didnt realize the food i was feeding my dog was so unhealthy.... i feel so stupid couldnt believe that animal fat can be from any animal including euthanized animals (dogs or cats)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Sam Testicle 30,966
News Head lice don't take summer off (Jun '13) 3 hr Junosilks 2
News Tullis' body remains in coroner's custody (Mar '07) 5 hr Denise1025 61
News Covina restaurant offers free Thanksgiving for ... (Nov '10) 9 hr Shortyz74 11
News Auditors question South El Montea s relationshi... Sep '15 concern citizen 1
News How to prepare for a destructive El Nino winter Aug '15 Le Duped 6
News Teen in coma as suspects appear in court - Whit... (Mar '08) Aug '15 Montebello Brat 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages