SP physician is charged in sex assault case

Full story: Daily Breeze

A San Pedro physician was charged Wednesday with sexually assaulting two women. Dr. Zeljko Zic, 55, of Rancho Palos Verdes is scheduled to appear in Long Beach Superior Court on June 25 for arraignment on the ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of488
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brian

Chino Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

Lets remember that Dr. Zeljko Zic is very well known has a good record up to now and at this point has not been found guilty of anything yet. If he is found guilty, that's another story. People need to remember that because it doesn't take much in many cases to have someone charged with a crime and there are lots of blood suckers looking to make quick money for nothing. The charges could be dropped down the road or Dr. Zeljko Zic can be found innocent, but he could be sued for big money.
Education Stinks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

Doctor
Attorney
They bill us plenty and they screw us alot
ZZTop

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

I'm dismayed....with those latent homosexual tendencies I was sure someday he'd get caught with men or boys. But women? Wonders never cease! Could the Breeze post a photo of this Casanova? We could all use a good laugh!
ZZTop

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

And by the way, he's not 55 years old.
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

Judged:

About time.
Zic has been a predator for years, harassing nurses. Following them, trying to get them in secluded areas for purposes of physical contact. When complaints were made to hospital administrators, nothing was ever done.
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

Dr. Zic is a good doctor and would by no means do that to any patients. Economy is low and blood suckers are out. I got your back Dr. Zic.
ZZTop

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

anonymous wrote:
Dr. Zic is a good doctor and would by no means do that to any patients. Economy is low and blood suckers are out. I got your back Dr. Zic.
Read the article. It didn't say the victims were patients.
Leadership

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

After reading about this "Cassanova" I think he'd make a great congressman to replace Laura Richardson in the 37th District. Congressman Zic, yeah, it has a nice ring to it!
jslady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

I know this physician and I absolutely believe he's guilty. I too thought it would be boys but am not surprised that these victims are female. I always ran the other way when I saw him walking down the hall!
KaRi

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

Whether this person is guilty or innocent, please check out and share the following sites: www.StopitNow.com and www.SataSort.org
Dr Molester

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

Him and doctor Saks should hook up.
i knew it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

That fancy hat and that goatee< (not sure of the spelling)he looks as if...., i hope he's not convicted because he looks creeppy, but he sure looks guilty and creepy.
Advise

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

If there r other victims you should speak out it is not about blood sucking vampires. He should have respect. For god sake you are a doctor not god. To those who think is about money it is not is about justice. Money is not being ganed here.
Changed PCPs

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

I agree with the rest, I thought it would be males too. With the leather pants and the facial hair, he just struck me as peculiar. Since this is the first allegation against, he deserves the benefit of the doubt though. And I dont even want to get started on Saks or the rest of the whack doctors practicing in Pedro. The pool of decent doctors has diminished in town. We left Zic for physicians in Torrance. Amen.
PS. I dont know why the city says Lomita, a friend may have done the first post - but this is Pedro all day.
Victim Speaks

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

Judged:

Well it seems like many of you are NOT surprised. Hopefully a jury will side with the victims, not those who feel "he's a doctor, he would never do such a thing", yeah right!

THANK YOU MS. NIX/DAILY BREEZE FOR BREAKING THE NEWS TO THESE DOCTOR WORSHIPPERS!
Brian

Chino Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

ZZTop, I respect your opinion, I have known many people who have gone there as patients and were happy with him aa a doctor. And again, I believe this is the first thing that has formally happened to the Dr. I believe in giving people the chance to be proven guilty before we ruin their lives. Of course the acusations could be true and might be true, I would prefer to wait and see. And if they are proven, Dr Zic needs to lose his license and do some time. Of course, I would be more like the others right now if Zic had a troubled history.

Hypothetically speaking here: What if someone had a family member or great friend who was a Dr or someone accused of charges like Zic? Wouldn't you want the people to wait until that person is found innocent or guilty? Or is that OK for people to group your family members or friends with people like OJ Simpson?
Fred in PV

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Yet another PV doctor who is a pervert.

I am starting to think many of these 'upstanding' professional tyypes here on the hil are just scum like the rest of the flatland vermin.

If you knew doctors the way I do you would realize they rank down there with lawyers.
ZZTop

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Brian wrote:
ZZTop, I respect your opinion, I have known many people who have gone there as patients and were happy with him aa a doctor. And again, I believe this is the first thing that has formally happened to the Dr. I believe in giving people the chance to be proven guilty before we ruin their lives. Of course the acusations could be true and might be true, I would prefer to wait and see. And if they are proven, Dr Zic needs to lose his license and do some time. Of course, I would be more like the others right now if Zic had a troubled history.
Hypothetically speaking here: What if someone had a family member or great friend who was a Dr or someone accused of charges like Zic? Wouldn't you want the people to wait until that person is found innocent or guilty? Or is that OK for people to group your family members or friends with people like OJ Simpson?
My Dearest Brian,

The people you say are "happy" with him as a doctor, did you ever ask them why? It may be because they can get prescriptions from him that their other doctors won't give them. As you state, this may be the first thing that has "formally" happened to this man (IN OTHER WORDS ARRESTED), but that does not mean it's the first time he has done anything like this...only the first time someone has filed a complaint. Maybe he couldn't pay these two off. He picks and chooses his victims. He likes them very thin. He is intrigued with their cultures. He is well versed in many languages, giving him that debonaire appearance. And speaking of appearance...anyone that knows him surely has snickered at the way he is groomed and dressed! Whatever happens next is anyone's guess. I hope more people come forward with complaints. I know of one male patient who was fondled by this pervert, and I'm sure there are more. I know of another patient who used to "dance" for him, but said they never had sex. And as for his family members and friends, his original family I believe is estranged from him, and my guess is he has no friends. So, it seems you are kind of like "Kato" that lived in the pool house. As long as he was nice to you, he must be an ok guy.
Brian

Chino Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Judged:

My Dearest ZZTop, You are taking what I said in wrong context. I said I do know people who were happy with him as a dr. and I know for a fact it had nothing to do with meds or prescritions. That doesn't make what you or anyone else said incorrect. I just don't want to judge someone until we learn more about the case. I also said if he is guilty, which he quite well be guilty, then he deserves everything he has coming..Losing his practice, paying the victims, and serving time and more. However, I will wait until he is convicted or at the very least, strong evidence to support the claims. I also never said the victims are lying.

I'm totally for the victims and if they are really victims I truely hope he is convicted. I have a family member who is a victim from a very well trusted person on the community and the person was found innocent and I know of several others. So I my heart goes out to the victims and no amount of money can replace what they will go through for the rest of their lives.

Comparing me to Kato, LMAO...You don't know me, I just wait for evidence before I would want the Dr's life ruined.
ZZTop

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Quit calling him a doctor. He ruined his own life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of488
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••