Car lands on roof of South Pasadena h...

Car lands on roof of South Pasadena home after high speed chase

There are 8 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Jul 23, 2010, titled Car lands on roof of South Pasadena home after high speed chase. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

A vehicle hit a curb, went airborne and landed on the roof of a home on Orange Grove Avenue following a high-speed police chase late Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

USA WarVet

Buena Park, CA

#1 Jul 24, 2010
I am concerned here. The article did not state if the Car is ok. I sure hope it is.
other person

Covina, CA

#2 Jul 24, 2010
I was wondering if the house was damaged.
Am Staff

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2010
I was wondering if the Trees are OK.

The article did not state what type of brush or trees were impacted...sure hope it was a California Oak or Walnut/Oak
Mack

Altadena, CA

#5 Jul 25, 2010
It is good news that only the suspect was injured, considering the fact that by landing on someone's house, the homeowner could have been killed.
Need 710

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jul 25, 2010
If the 710 has been completed they crook would have driven rigt through stinky old south pasadena and saved that house and trees.
Dan

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#7 Jul 25, 2010
I hope they send him the bill. Huntington better make him pay, I have to pay or they put a lean on my house.
Alhambran

United States

#8 Jul 25, 2010
Judging by the first five posts here, wow. There are some REAL winners that read the PSN.
Am Staff

United States

#9 Jul 26, 2010
Alhambran wrote:
Judging by the first five posts here, wow. There are some REAL winners that read the PSN.
I have my priorities straight...
I hike my leg on trees cuz she won't
left me use the bathroom and poo under
brush just to teach MY HUMAN an new trick

And by judging from your post, You
also read the PSN AND comments

So whadda up with that?
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 29,921
News Shopping center giants face off in CarlsbadAug ... 8 hr bodhi451 1
News Illegal immigrant appointees say U.S. 'progress... 11 hr Ramos Talking 24
Looking at vinyl replacement windows in Los Ang... (Jan '09) 11 hr Henry 349
DONALD TRUMP a NIGERIAN PRINCE by Birth Certifi... 11 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Buffalojimmy 20,099
News SWAT team arrests parolee (Jun '08) 21 hr Pipiripau 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages