Pasadena homecook hoping to win Pills...

Pasadena homecook hoping to win Pillsbury Bake-Off title, $1 million prize

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Jun 25, 2013, titled Pasadena homecook hoping to win Pillsbury Bake-Off title, $1 million prize. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Wearing an apron, a bright smile and not a puff of flour on her brow, Lidia Haddadian is giving Food Network stars like Rachel Ray a run for their money when it comes to whipping up 30-minute meals without breaking a sweat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Lidia Haddadian

Altadena, CA

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Dear readers, The countdown is on! 17 hours left to vote. If you haven't voted for my easy and delicious Asiago Crusted Potato Piroshki, click on the link below. Don't forget to print out the recipe! Yum!:) Lidia

http://www.pillsbury.com/BakeOff/Voting-Home/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanctuary City? 7 hr Melon Drop 5
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr tom wingo 29,850
crimes 13 hr Bryan Gudino 1
News $75,000 Reward Approved For Information Leading... 16 hr Kurtz 1
News Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) Tue Chino cents 566
Oilfield Condo Plan NOT a Done Deal Tue Hard Facts 23
News Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Jul 8 astrid3313 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages