South Pasadena arrest parolee after short car chase

Full story: Pasadena Star-News
Police arrested a parolee following a brief car chase Thursday, authorities said. Read more

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 25, 2010
Good work for the SPPD, another low life off the streets for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of Governor muscle head's early release people.
Late Night

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 27, 2010
I think the dude was wanted for stealing a cafe latte from buster's in sleepy town
Idiot Truck Driver

Sherman Oaks, CA

#3 Mar 18, 2011
This idiot was speeding up Fair Oaks in a truck with cop cars chasing him.

Good Job SPPD.

I had a bad experience with a South Pas Cop tonight though. I will make a complaint to the department, sgt, and council members. Stupid cop is going to get what is coming for him. Tarnishing the reputation of the entire department. Even if it doesn't do much at least all his superiors will know the unprofessional reputation he is making for the SPPD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 13 min Hiding too 260
Children briefly trapped after tree falls on ca... 2 hr bigpun 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 29,273
Montebello Hills: Decades in the Waiting 5 hr Chaconaholic 10
News Finding right fit for Los Angeles still eludes NFL (Apr '14) 11 hr bhesh 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Save you lives 19,719
How can I delete my topix account? (Sep '11) 14 hr stacey Barron 12

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 29 at 3:19PM PDT

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]