South Pasadena arrest parolee after s...

South Pasadena arrest parolee after short car chase

There are 3 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Nov 25, 2010, titled South Pasadena arrest parolee after short car chase. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Police arrested a parolee following a brief car chase Thursday, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 25, 2010
Good work for the SPPD, another low life off the streets for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of Governor muscle head's early release people.
Late Night

Montebello, CA

#2 Nov 27, 2010
I think the dude was wanted for stealing a cafe latte from buster's in sleepy town
Idiot Truck Driver

Encino, CA

#3 Mar 18, 2011
This idiot was speeding up Fair Oaks in a truck with cop cars chasing him.

Good Job SPPD.

I had a bad experience with a South Pas Cop tonight though. I will make a complaint to the department, sgt, and council members. Stupid cop is going to get what is coming for him. Tarnishing the reputation of the entire department. Even if it doesn't do much at least all his superiors will know the unprofessional reputation he is making for the SPPD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr True That 20,946
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) 5 hr WooF 62
News Arroyo Seco Weekenda s art lets you create smel... 10 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr TooPharts 33,190
ByteFence- steer clear of these a-holes 13 hr Rodrigo 1
more recall signs 13 hr secret Asian man 5
Johnny Depp 15 hr good grief 4

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages