Alhambra parolee suspected in South Pasadena break-in

Fingerprints left at the scene of a burglary led police to arrest a 44-year parolee Tuesday on suspicion of breaking into a home and threatening to shoot the resident, authorities said. Full Story

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Just one look at this jerk, says big time bad guy. Like so many other low lifes, he never learned his lesson in the criminal justice system. A long prison stay is what is needed.
kvl

Duarte, CA

#2 Aug 4, 2010
If the guy was Latino or Asian, I'm sure some of the wingnuts would be screaming for deporting the guy.

“LISTEN UP PEOPLE”

Since: Nov 09

belvedere

#3 Aug 4, 2010
what a jacque off
Bart

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Aug 4, 2010
Guilty. Deport the frog.
Private

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 4, 2010
what a dum shiet.......
Hoodrat

Westminster, CA

#7 Aug 4, 2010
Deport his bitc@ as@ anyway.
Ben Franky lin

Acton, CA

#8 Aug 4, 2010
kvl wrote:
If the guy was Latino or Asian, I'm sure some of the wingnuts would be screaming for deporting the guy.
If he was illegal, we should be doing that. But, librals and illegal lovers like yourself feel we are one 3rd world, so we can't. All criminals at least should be checked and deported if so.
Related to Napoleon

Altadena, CA

#9 Aug 4, 2010
He is the only frog that didn't surrender

Location hidden

#10 Aug 4, 2010
kvl wrote:
If this person is an immigrant here (legal or illegal) he most definitely should be deported. We don't need any foreign born (non US citizens) here, at all.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 4, 2010
Cont:

who commit crimes.
Johnny Knoxville

San Diego, CA

#12 Aug 4, 2010
Please put a bullet in this scumbag. Have a great few last seconds... BANG!
relax

La Puente, CA

#13 Aug 5, 2010
This guy's one step away from murdering someone, I don't want to hear about hard time's collect recyclables if you have too. Oh wait, thats to much work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio in 2016! 8 hr Tony 3
Lomas x3 (Jan '08) 10 hr Big toker 376
Disneyland Measles Outbreak Highlights Controve... 14 hr VACCINE FAILURE 4
gamers of the spade you tube channel 14 hr Thehuman5 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Bruin For Life 28,702
Off-duty CSULA police officer fatally shoots ar... (Aug '13) Jan 10 COP committed Murder 68
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec '14 Fyi 18

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:04 am PST