Arrested Convict Felony LAPD John Nog...

Arrested Convict Felony LAPD John Noguez Tax assessor

Posted in the South Pasadena Forum

Trader Betrayed Taxpayers

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Fraud, Tax Robbery, Liar, Cheat conman work for our city and lied and stole my money from my child's mouths! You stupid piece of garbage, get out of the community before you kill yourself you loser!!! Your Family is dumb, take them all to jail to be protected.
Felony LAPD John Noguez

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2012
FEMA Fears This Man
Fraud, Tax Robbery, Liar, Cheat conman work for our city and lied and stole my money from my child's mouths! You stupid piece of garbage, get out of the community before you kill yourself you loser!!! Your Family is dumb, take them all to jail to be protected.
Ex-Military patriot reveals the 37 things you should "hoard" before any disaster.

familysurvivalcourse.com
In a criminal complaint, prosecutors said an Arizona tax consultant, Ramin Salari, gave $185,000 to Mr. Noguez in 2010 in return for reducing assessments on homes, businesses and apartment buildings of his clients. The payments coincided with Mr. Noguez's campaigning for re-election as assessor.

The pair "engaged in an elaborate and complex conspiracy to slash property values and save millions in property taxes" for Mr. Salari's clients, according to a statement issued by the district attorney's office.

Mr. Salari was arrested and charged with 23 felony counts, including bribing public officials and conspiracy. Mark McNeil, another assessor, also was arrested and charged with 14 felony counts, including conspiracy and misappropriation.
Felony John Noguez Fraud

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2012
The arrests follow a long-running probe of the assessor's office made public earlier this year. In public statements, Mr. Cooley had made it clear his office was investigating Mr. Noguez.

In charging documents, prosecutors said about 30 properties, mostly in Los Angeles County's tony west side, received tax breaks in return for payments. At a press conference, prosecutors said the investigation was continuing and included "other aspects," but didn't elaborate.

It is unclear if property owners who benefited were aware of the alleged bribery scheme, or are being investigated. When asked, Mr. Cooley said he couldn't respond due to the continuing inquiry.
I Have Sheriff Baca Self

United States

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Friends Hold Fundraiser For Jailed LA County Assessor John Noguez
losangeles.cbslocal.com/.../friends-hold-fund ......

Dec 6, 2012 –Felony John Noguez Fraud...In count Tuesday Criminal John Noguez Pleaded Guilty to 19 counts of felony state fraud ranging from tax evasion to taking multiple bribes from his employees and Mexican government officials in Mexico...

Dec 6, 2012 – Friends of embattled Los Angeles County Assessor John Noguez held a fundraiser Thursday to help bail him out of jail.
Friends of jailed Assessor Noguez plan birthday fundraiser - latimes ...

latimesblogs.latimes.com/.../noguez-friends-p .......

Dec 4, 2012 – Friends of jailed Los Angeles County Assessor John Noguez are throwing a belated birthday party-fundraiser for him at Leonardo's in ...
Dec 6, 2012 –Felony John Noguez Fraud...In count Tuesday Criminal John Noguez Pleaded Guilty to 19 counts of felony state fraud ranging from tax evasion to taking multiple bribes from his employees and Mexican government officials in Mexico...
Assessor John Noguez continues to receive support, attorney says ...

latimesblogs.latimes.com/.../embattled-assess ...-...

Nov 3, 2012 – Embattled county assessor continues to receive community support, attorney says.
John Noguez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Noguez
John Noguez (born Juan Renaldo Rodriguez on November 29, 1964) is a Mexican American politician and the incumbent Los Angeles County Assessor,...

L.A. County Assessor John R. Noguez
www.johnnoguez.com/

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE JUNE 1, 2012 LOS ANGELES, CA – Los Angeles County Assessor John Noguez today informed the Los Angeles County Board of ...
Jailed Assessor John Noguez seeks bail money as birthday gift ...

www.whittierdailynews.com/.../jailed-assessor ......

Dec 3, 2012 – Supporters of jailed Assessor John Noguez issued a public appeal Sunday to give him bail money as a birthday gift. Noguez, who has spent ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 min Trojan 34,434
Proposed Montebello sales tax measure will rais... 26 min Interesting 13
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 28 min hillary 21,285
Interpol Agents illegally harass writers with S... 1 hr Paulo soccer 1
Thank you Ms. Delgado 1 hr Interesting 8
Weinerstein 2 hr Raydot 10
Bad idea in Los Angeles, Worse idea in Montebel... 3 hr Mr Montebello 2

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages