Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholi...

Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

There are 817 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 41
Next Last
Corpus Christi Knows

Whittier, CA

#845 Mar 8, 2013
for the kids wrote:
<quoted text>
What an interesting observation......I find it astonishing that you can believe the leadership/administration is free from fault. First it's a "few" parents causing problems and now it's the teachers creating their own hell? Wow! A once wonderful and thriving school/church is falling apart in less then a year. A true leader and Christian would take responsibility.
You hit the nail on the head. It all starts at the top. The parents of the student body are finally realizing that something is not right. Fight On
Hopeful

Whittier, CA

#846 Mar 8, 2013
You hit the nail on the head. It all starts at the top. The parents of the student body are finally realizing that something is not right. Fight
Oh we are trying! We want to keep our teachers and students...but we need the parishioners help. I don't think they realize how awful it has been. Contrary to some of these posts, it is the minority who support the administration. MOST parents feel the school is in a major crises...I am afraid most of my child's class will be gone next year...my kid is a mess...keeps asking me "why does everything have to change?" Choosing to keep my child at Bruno's does not mean I approve of the principal...we are just riding out the storm until we can get an administrator who truly works for OUR students...not for HERSELF! I pray for all the students and parents!!! Please Please Please Father....please see the light and help all of God's children.
The Truth

San Diego, CA

#847 Mar 8, 2013
Real parent from corpus wrote:
<quoted text>
The parents haven't talked about catherine in months. Whoever is posting here is not from corpus. Seems like the drama at brunos is with the teachers there. Its sad that they are creating their own hell.
LOL..."Real parent from corpus" is from Hacienda Heights! Hard to believe you live in Pacific Palisades and "work" in Hacienda Heights. Or are you Cat's family member? They live in Hacienda Heights. You are too funny!
KarmasABitch

Anaheim, CA

#848 Mar 8, 2013
The Truth wrote:
LOL..."Real parent from corpus" is from Hacienda Heights! Hard to believe you live in Pacific Palisades and "work" in Hacienda Heights. Or are you Cat's family member? They live in Hacienda Heights. You are too funny!
Well, Ms. NOSEY from San Diego, if you had half a brain you'd know the location shown on posts is the location of their ISP (Internet Service Provider). It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with where a person lives.
Corpus Christi Knows

Los Angeles, CA

#849 Mar 8, 2013
I live in the palisades and Bruno is still failing
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

#850 Mar 9, 2013
The school is going down! Sucks that the poor excuse of a retarded Principal can't figure out that the teachers, students and the Parents with the brain hate her. She bugs! I wonder if she ate her twin in the womb?
Got Your Number

Los Angeles, CA

#851 Mar 9, 2013
Fat Amy wrote:
The school is going down! Sucks that the poor excuse of a retarded Principal can't figure out that the teachers, students and the Parents with the brain hate her. She bugs! I wonder if she ate her twin in the womb?
Who are you "Fat Amy"? The very nasty and dirty postings by you have been dispicable. What have you gained internally by your very ugly postings? This blog has brought out the worst type of people in society, one of them going by the name "Fat Amy". I believe you are a teenager, former ST Bruno student who needs serious psychological help. Your parents will be very disappointed in you once your identity is revealed. Be prepared. You truly need serious intervention. I'm praying for you and your parents.
STB

Netherlands

#852 Mar 9, 2013
I agree.
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

#853 Mar 10, 2013
Got Your Number wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you "Fat Amy"? The very nasty and dirty postings by you have been dispicable. What have you gained internally by your very ugly postings? This blog has brought out the worst type of people in society, one of them going by the name "Fat Amy". I believe you are a teenager, former ST Bruno student who needs serious psychological help. Your parents will be very disappointed in you once your identity is revealed. Be prepared. You truly need serious intervention. I'm praying for you and your parents.
Psychological help for expressing my opinion? Save your stinkin prayers for St. Brunos, sine you and the other Cat hags are bringing down. Stop fighting with a teenager then, if i disgust you. Go back to eating bon bons and watch the Kardashians since you have the brain cell of a lima bean.
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

#854 Mar 10, 2013
STB wrote:
I agree.
Hey STD, get over yourself.
Got Your Number

Los Angeles, CA

#855 Mar 10, 2013
Fat Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychological help for expressing my opinion? Save your stinkin prayers for St. Brunos, sine you and the other Cat hags are bringing down. Stop fighting with a teenager then, if i disgust you. Go back to eating bon bons and watch the Kardashians since you have the brain cell of a lima bean.
"Fat Amy", let me give you a reality check and life lesson. Your interpretation of an opinion is very distorted. All the entries you posted are threatening, dirty, mean, unfiltered, abnormal and a means for you as a teenager to seek attention. The problem is, you are getting attention based on entries that are not acceptable to the normal people of society. Think about that. In order to be a productive member of society, you need to know what behavior is acceptable. ALL of your postings are not acceptable and are demented and deviant. Look up the meanings of demented and deviant to understand. Stop posting such things. Get attention the normal and healthy way by doing well in school and working. You may be exposed some day as "Fat Amy" and it will most likely be shocking to your parents after they read what you have posted. Go to confession and start new. Since I believe you are a former St. Bruno student, your parents must have wanted you to have a Catholic and faith based education. What happened to you along the way? What has caused you to lose faith in God? He will always be there for you, no matter what has happened in your life. Seek his guidance and you will be forgiven for your actions taken on this blog. If you respond with another nasty post, I will no longer try to help you. As I said before, I am praying for you and your parents.
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

#856 Mar 10, 2013
Hey, this is Phil. Leave me a message, or don't, but do me a favor: don't text me, it's gay.
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

#857 Mar 10, 2013
Got Your Number wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fat Amy", let me give you a reality check and life lesson. Your interpretation of an opinion is very distorted. All the entries you posted are threatening, dirty, mean, unfiltered, abnormal and a means for you as a teenager to seek attention. The problem is, you are getting attention based on entries that are not acceptable to the normal people of society. Think about that. In order to be a productive member of society, you need to know what behavior is acceptable. ALL of your postings are not acceptable and are demented and deviant. Look up the meanings of demented and deviant to understand. Stop posting such things. Get attention the normal and healthy way by doing well in school and working. You may be exposed some day as "Fat Amy" and it will most likely be shocking to your parents after they read what you have posted. Go to confession and start new. Since I believe you are a former St. Bruno student, your parents must have wanted you to have a Catholic and faith based education. What happened to you along the way? What has caused you to lose faith in God? He will always be there for you, no matter what has happened in your life. Seek his guidance and you will be forgiven for your actions taken on this blog. If you respond with another nasty post, I will no longer try to help you. As I said before, I am praying for you and your parents.
Wow, thanks to this lovely email, I see the error of my ways. All those bigs words have made me see how wrong i was. Thank you so much for praying for me. Wow, miracles do happen. I am so scared that my moomy might find out what i am doing. Please don't tell her. Sniff sniff. She might take away my xbox........lol! Ya right.
SB Parent

Los Angeles, CA

#858 Mar 12, 2013
Is it me or has the education took a turn for the worst. I can't wait to leave this nightmare.
KarmasABitch

Anaheim, CA

#859 Mar 12, 2013
SB Parent wrote:
Is it me or has the education took a turn for the worst. I can't wait to leave this nightmare.
Since the phrase is "turn for the worse", I'd say it's you.
SB Parent

Los Angeles, CA

#860 Mar 12, 2013
KarmasABitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the phrase is "turn for the worse", I'd say it's you.
No honey it's not me. It's you and your cat lady friend. The education has been declining.
My name for yours

United States

#861 Apr 8, 2013
Fat Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to be kidding
No. So not kidding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 min TN Voter 20,083
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr stewart scott 29,854
scandalous 8 hr FEIR 4
Montebello CM Claims to have cleaned up the 12 ... 8 hr FEIR 27
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 13 hr STell51 283
News New Health Center to Open in Monrovia 18 hr Joe Rios 1
Ban Illegal Immigrants and Large-Capacity Ammun... Sat Big Gamer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages