Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Comments (Page 39)

Showing posts 761 - 780 of817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Skinny

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Fat Amy wrote:
Thank you for your concern Skinny. I am busting my balls trying to figure out what Ms. Running gave us for homework, and I can't figure it out. How the hell are you Skinny? You seem like you are very bitter. Husband not giving you any lately?
Hey Fat A your Taxi is waiting for you. Go take a ride with your sick parents somewhere....anywhere! Take your open book too, read it if you can remember how to read.
Taxi driver

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

I think Cat supporters have figured her out. The ship has over turned. It's done Cat has ruined Saint Bruno's
Skinny

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Taxi driver wrote:
I think Cat supporters have figured her out. The ship has over turned. It's done Cat has ruined Saint Bruno's
The disrespectful parents have failed their campaign to get rid of the principal. Taxi driver just drove out of town. We are free; finally!
Taxi driver

Aliso Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Skinny wrote:
<quoted text>
The disrespectful parents have failed their campaign to get rid of the principal. Taxi driver just drove out of town. We are free; finally!
You are free to sink. Your Cat has destroyed two parish schools. Where will she go next?
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Skinny wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you are so effing entertaining, I cannot even stand it. The fact that I am an 8th grade student, in the RUNS class, and you cannot, and will not figure out who I am, is hilarious. Get over yourself, and get a life. I will serve you rotten FISH next week. I am schedule to serve. Bring it retard!
sister mary clarence

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Skinny wrote:
<quoted text>
De-con, you must have a bi-polar problem or multiple personality problem or just paranoia. Worth checking it out so your kids don't suffer.
Skinny, could you please get your head out of your ass? It's not a hat! A-ca-believe it!
Decon Mafony

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Skinny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fat A your Taxi is waiting for you. Go take a ride with your sick parents somewhere....anywhere! Take your open book too, read it if you can remember how to read.
Hey Skinny,Who do you think would be easier to sleep with, Captain America or a great white shark?
Fact

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Fat Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me call you out Skinny. We all know you have gay issue with the Principal. I think you are giving her some serious finger banging. But since I am going to Servite next year, probably getting a better education than your Rio Hondo shit, get over yourself. Seriously, every 8th grader knows that Cat is a blow hard, and since you are a supporter, she must be giving you a blow job.
You need some serious counseling. If you are a student ( I don't think you are maybe a aid ) your parents did a terrible job raising you. This was the most disrespectful and hateful blog yet. You're sick.
Awful

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Fat Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me call you out Skinny. We all know you have gay issue with the Principal. I think you are giving her some serious finger banging. But since I am going to Servite next year, probably getting a better education than your Rio Hondo shit, get over yourself. Seriously, every 8th grader knows that Cat is a blow hard, and since you are a supporter, she must be giving you a blow job.
No person whether pro or con for the principal would approve of this blog, it is disgusting.
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Shorty get down, good Lord
Baby got 'em up open all over town
Strictly biz, she don't play around
Cover much ground, got game by the pound
Getting paid is a forte
Each and every day, true player way
I can't get her out of my mind
(what)
I think about the girl all the time (well, well)
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Fact wrote:
<quoted text> You need some serious counseling. If you are a student ( I don't think you are maybe a aid ) your parents did a terrible job raising you. This was the most disrespectful and hateful blog yet. You're sick.
You think I am an aid? Man, you are retarded. Fat Amy is actually 4 of us. I told my friends about this forum and well, we are having a blast going off on you Cat lovers. Stop acting all rightous when you are no better than us. Get off the computer and take your kids to the mall, you moron.
Deacon Mafony

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Fat Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I am an aid? Man, you are retarded. Fat Amy is actually 4 of us. I told my friends about this forum and well, we are having a blast going off on you Cat lovers. Stop acting all rightous when you are no better than us. Get off the computer and take your kids to the mall, you moron.
Fat Amy, what can I say I fill so much pity for you all! My advice is: I think you and your friends need a campus map, and your official SB rape whistle! Don't blow it unless it's actually happening! That Cat carries her whistle, so you guys should too!
Sister Mary Clarence

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Awful wrote:
<quoted text> No person whether pro or con for the principal would approve of this blog, it is disgusting.
Awful , Hi! interest in joining our a cappella group?I see you talent.
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Sister Mary Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>
Awful , Hi! interest in joining our a cappella group?I see you talent.
I'm an Aca boy, your an Aca girl. And we're going to have Aca children. Lets do it Sister!
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Deacon Mafony wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat Amy, what can I say I fill so much pity for you all! My advice is: I think you and your friends need a campus map, and your official SB rape whistle! Don't blow it unless it's actually happening! That Cat carries her whistle, so you guys should too!
Cat and her entourage are gonna get pitch-slapped so hard, their man boobs are gonna concave.
Dr Dre

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

It's going down, fade to Blackstreet
The homies got RB, collab' creations
Bump like Acne, no doubt
I put it down, never slouch
As long as my credit can vouch
A dog couldn't catch me ass out
Tell me who can stop when Dre making moves
Attracting honeys like a magnet
Giving 'em eargasms with my mellow accent
Still moving this flavour
With the homies Blackstreet and Teddy
The original rump shakers
Student Body

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Ms. C has ruined our school. I'm begging my mom to get me out of there. She's finally realizing what everyone is talking about. We need to move and get out before the place collapse big time. Peace out
Awful

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Fat Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess all 4 of you need counseling, you're all sick and disgusting. You don't know what you talking about, talk about being a moron, it's obviously you all are. Get a life!
Fat Amy

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Awful wrote:
<quoted text> I guess all 4 of you need counseling, you're all sick and disgusting. You don't know what you talking about, talk about being a moron, it's obviously you all are. Get a life!
Someone got her panties in a bunch. I feel sorry for your kids, all you do is come on here and bully Fat Amy around. You must have Mommy issues. By the way, I ate my twin in the womb.
Girls out

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Awful you smell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 761 - 780 of817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE