Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholi...

Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

There are 819 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Catholic Mother

Los Angeles, CA

#552 Feb 23, 2013
Catholic Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you even think of telling someone else what do on this blog??? If you can post, so can anyone else! Why worry when the students are just as safe at St. Bruno's as any other school. Why live in fear? You are creating a climate unhealthy for any child. You are funny, because you can't deal with reality, yet you case judgement on anyone who supports the principal and her staff.
How many Names are you going by on this blog? If the children were Safe as you Say why were Cameras installed? Why the Bully's? I mean Bodyguards?
The One who is Passing Judgement is You! We are dealing with reality and if Anyone has caused Fear in the Children take a Good Look at Yourself in the Mirror!!!! Catholic DAD!!!!!!
fish fry

Valley Village, CA

#553 Feb 23, 2013
Did they get the support this week? Looking for the final count. Sounds like that fish is starting to taste very bitter now. How is that medicine tasting now?
You are getting what you asked for, the whole school to yourself.
John Concern

Los Angeles, CA

#554 Feb 23, 2013
Stopping by to give kudos to the principal and security guard. Good call on replacing the old door locks with Schlegs. Great locking devices will keep the three former employees from accessing the school. That is the truth of the new locks lest you thought any different. Also, going with Schleg the next time the principal fires a teacher she only had to change the lock cylinders vs buying complete new locking devices. Already looking for ways to save $
Catholic Dad

Los Angeles, CA

#555 Feb 23, 2013
Catholic Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Names are you going by on this blog? If the children were Safe as you Say why were Cameras installed? Why the Bully's? I mean Bodyguards?
The One who is Passing Judgement is You! We are dealing with reality and if Anyone has caused Fear in the Children take a Good Look at Yourself in the Mirror!!!! Catholic DAD!!!!!!
Don't get twisted Momma...it makes you look really stupid.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

#556 Feb 23, 2013
John Concern wrote:
Stopping by to give kudos to the principal and security guard. Good call on replacing the old door locks with Schlegs. Great locking devices will keep the three former employees from accessing the school. That is the truth of the new locks lest you thought any different. Also, going with Schleg the next time the principal fires a teacher she only had to change the lock cylinders vs buying complete new locking devices. Already looking for ways to save $
Hi John...nice to have back!
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

#557 Feb 23, 2013
John Concern wrote:
Get some info from staff??? Not good for them.
Catholic Dad

Los Angeles, CA

#559 Feb 23, 2013
fish fry wrote:
Did they get the support this week? Looking for the final count. Sounds like that fish is starting to taste very bitter now. How is that medicine tasting now?
Excellent support this week. Sold out! How's that taste?
Catholic Dad

Los Angeles, CA

#560 Feb 23, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why alert anyone "staff" about it. REALLY!!!
Really!!! You are easy.
Catholic Mother

Los Angeles, CA

#561 Feb 23, 2013
Get it right wrote:
<quoted text> I agree the people who STARTED it are sick.
Your are right it is Very Sick! The only thing is it Started from the Top (which is the Principal)!! The truth always comes out no matter what! It's easy to point the finger at 3 women who had been there for years who loved the kids co-workers & families, calling them disgruntled workers. I mean why not pass the blame and look like your the Victim!!
Take notice

Los Angeles, CA

#562 Feb 23, 2013
Free from the negative wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some info from staff??? Not good for them.
Then they should leave, but its going to be hard for them since a good majority of them don't have there teaching credential.
John Concern

Buena Park, CA

#563 Feb 23, 2013
News watcher wrote:
Hey, Monique!
We saw your fat belly and big butt on channel 2 news last night. How come you didn't show your face? Are you afraid that people will know who you are, and you will be discovered as a vindictive liar?
Leave the rest of us alone, and start harassing the Beatitudes principal. Move on!!
Someone is jealous and following the same Christian behavior as the principal Cat fight...lets guess how much news watcher weighs.
Bruno Failed You

Buena Park, CA

#564 Feb 23, 2013
Catholic Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent support this week. Sold out! How's that taste?
Dad now you are being stupid. The numbers are less than last week. Last week numbers were down substantially They did not sell out and they are cooking less fish than in the past. You are allowed an opinion but have honest opinions Your credibility is equal to the administration. Ask a fryer
Take notice

Los Angeles, CA

#565 Feb 23, 2013
fish fry wrote:
Fish fry was a Hugh success, they ran out of everything. Oh the fish was delicious. I guess we're getting what we ask for Great Fish.
Catholic Dad

Los Angeles, CA

#566 Feb 23, 2013
Take notice wrote:
<quoted text> Then they should leave, but its going to be hard for them since a good majority of them don't have there teaching credential.
NO! I thought all the teachers had credentials? How could St. Bruno students get a good education when the teachers are not credentialed. That's terrible.
easy

Valley Village, CA

#567 Feb 23, 2013
News watcher wrote:
Hey, Monique!
We saw your fat belly and big butt on channel 2 news last night. How come you didn't show your face? Are you afraid that people will know who you are, and you will be discovered as a vindictive liar?
Leave the rest of us alone, and start harassing the Beatitudes principal. Move on!!
What a poor excuse of a human you are. I will stand by Monique and watch this place fail
Thanks for clarifying why I am leaving.
Feel from negative

Los Angeles, CA

#568 Feb 23, 2013
John Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone is jealous and following the same Christian behavior as the principal Cat fight...lets guess how much news watcher weighs.
Almost as much as you Johnny...
Steven Gary

San Leandro, CA

#569 Feb 23, 2013
How sad wrote:
<quoted text> I would be honored to be related to the safety advisor, she is working hard to make SB safe for your children.
How about me Jen? You act like you don't know me now that I'm in prison.:(.....
Question

San Leandro, CA

#570 Feb 23, 2013
Steven Gary wrote:
<quoted text> How about me Jen? You act like you don't know me now that I'm in prison.:(.....
Is that Barbara the bullies brother? Was he the one robbing the banks in La Mirada???
Get it right

Whittier, CA

#571 Feb 23, 2013
Catholic Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are right it is Very Sick! The only thing is it Started from the Top (which is the Principal)!! The truth always comes out no matter what! It's easy to point the finger at 3 women who had been there for years who loved the kids co-workers & families, calling them disgruntled workers. I mean why not pass the blame and look like your the Victim!!
I agree. We all know who STARTED it and it wasn't the three victims!
Catholic Dad

Los Angeles, CA

#572 Feb 23, 2013
easy wrote:
<quoted text>
What a poor excuse of a human you are. I will stand by Monique and watch this place fail
Thanks for clarifying why I am leaving.
You are proving you are easy. Follow...lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Beach man pleads no contest in student's m... (Sep '09) 7 hr You are all stupid 45
Child gets Burned, Beaten and Sexually Abused i... 23 hr smart Gino 2
Review: Distribuidora Duche West Sat Gracilea Mond 3
News Friends of former La Puente Councilwoman Lola S... (Jan '10) Sat Wymandaniel45 7
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,332
The Trump low down Sat poc proud to be poc 1
After Orlando Scams & waste loom as charity mil... Sat Dewey 1

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages