Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholi...

Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

There are 818 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Really

San Leandro, CA

#470 Feb 22, 2013
Feel free to be ignorant , ignorance is bliss. When there isn't a school to attend due to lack of students and no principal and a coward Father with the horrible archdiocese to allow this to continue you'll think twice.
Mother of two

San Leandro, CA

#472 Feb 22, 2013
How sad wrote:
<quoted text> You are so intimated that you would slander the reputation of a police woman who worked 23 years, last last 7 as a Sargent. She left on excellent standing. Whoever is telling these lies should be ashamed of themselves. Could it be another officer who wants the principal out. I can't believed that someone would sink to such an evil place. I will pray for your soul.
Obviously you're a family member of hers. Why don't you reread it and look what it says. It's states "allegedly". Open your eyes and learn how to read. I can't believe how blinded you people are!!
Not so fast

Suffolk, VA

#473 Feb 22, 2013
Really wrote:
Feel free to be ignorant , ignorance is bliss. When there isn't a school to attend due to lack of students and no principal and a coward Father with the horrible archdiocese to allow this to continue you'll think twice.
If ignorance is bliss I am certainly in good company with you aren't I !
This school will prosper. A few bad weeds just need to be sewn from the field. The weeds seem to want to make a lot of noise as they are pulled is all. But your noise will fade in time.
Our pastor is a fine man and we are proud of the difficult task he is doing pulling the weeds
Love it

Canyon Country, CA

#474 Feb 22, 2013
I love this demonstration of Christian love.

Glad I'm a Pagan and understand and accept that human nature is what it is and accept everyone.

Both good and bad are all part of the same coin.
Whittier Dad

Whittier, CA

#475 Feb 22, 2013
Not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
This school will prosper. A few bad weeds just need to be sewn from the field. The weeds seem to want to make a lot of noise as they are pulled is all. But your noise will fade in time.
Our pastor is a fine man and we are proud of the difficult task he is doing pulling the weeds
I thought a pastor's goal was to bring people to God through action, leadership and love. In all the meetings and all his actions our pastor has not been the man or priest that this parish has needed this past year. Jesus walked among the people with open arms not booting their asses out of his way.
Clueless you are

United States

#476 Feb 22, 2013
Not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one who is pulling anything is Ms. Carvahlo and Father. They are pulling the wool over your eyes! The people that are leaving are doing so on their own terms! They are getting out on their own free will because they are smart and can see and smell the BS. No one is weeding anything. We are blooming! Blooming right on out of that school. Leave you there with all the manure they are planting! Mu ha ha ha ha !

Seriously who says that???? Mu ha ha ha ha
Not so fast

Suffolk, VA

#477 Feb 22, 2013
Whittier Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought a pastor's goal was to bring people to God through action, leadership and love. In all the meetings and all his actions our pastor has not been the man or priest that this parish has needed this past year. Jesus walked among the people with open arms not booting their asses out of his way.
If you even have a Bible in your house you should read. Matthew 21:12
Our pastor is doing the sme thing Jesus did
Our pastor is a true man of God we are blessed to have him
Whittier Dad

Whittier, CA

#478 Feb 22, 2013
Not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a true man of god and a terrible pastor. The two characteristics are not exclusive.
Really

San Leandro, CA

#479 Feb 22, 2013
Not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
God help you
Whittier Dad

Whittier, CA

#480 Feb 22, 2013
Not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: Matthew 21:12 - please explain Bingo to me darling. Don't hide behind selected quotes from the bible, we are supposed to take it as a whole and follow all of Jesus' works.
Not so fast

Suffolk, VA

#481 Feb 22, 2013
Whittier Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: Matthew 21:12 - please explain Bingo to me darling. Don't hide behind selected quotes from the bible, we are supposed to take it as a whole and follow all of Jesus' works.
couldn't agree more
You should take your own advice!
You clearly have not up to now
BTW I love it when the malcontents get backed into a corner and respond with their typical phrase " don't start quoting the bible to me". That statement proves the point the good people of St Bruno know about you
Not so fast

Suffolk, VA

#482 Feb 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
God help you
In fact I pray every day he does just that in dealing with the likes of you
God has the answer to all my prayers
too the Oregon person

Whittier, CA

#483 Feb 22, 2013
How can anyone comment on a situation first hand from Oregon? I knew the people spewing venom could not be from St. Bruno. It has to be another manipulation tactic to separate the parents that have loved and trusted each other for years. We're too strong! You can try and use skeletons to hurt us but the fact is we've loved each other too long with skeletons and all. Commenting on hearsay is not credible.
Whittier Dad

Whittier, CA

#484 Feb 22, 2013
Not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
couldn't agree more
You should take your own advice!
You clearly have not up to now
BTW I love it when the malcontents get backed into a corner and respond with their typical phrase " don't start quoting the bible to me". That statement proves the point the good people of St Bruno know about you
You appear to be an angry person with serious issues in faith and reality. If you look in the parish bulletin there is a therapist that advertises her services. Please consider talking to her or someone else that can help you before you hurt yourself or your family any more.

May God's peace and love find and lead you to a better place.
Skills

United States

#485 Feb 22, 2013
too the Oregon person wrote:
How can anyone comment on a situation first hand from Oregon? I knew the people spewing venom could not be from St. Bruno. It has to be another manipulation tactic to separate the parents that have loved and trusted each other for years. We're too strong! You can try and use skeletons to hurt us but the fact is we've loved each other too long with skeletons and all. Commenting on hearsay is not credible.
Anyone with enough computer skills Can manipulate The location they are responding from
Not so fast

Suffolk, VA

#486 Feb 22, 2013
Whittier Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be an angry person with serious issues in faith and reality. If you look in the parish bulletin there is a therapist that advertises her services. Please consider talking to her or someone else that can help you before you hurt yourself or your family any more.
May God's peace and love find and lead you to a better place.
You haven't figured out how this site works have you Daddy O
It's filled with irresponsible content half truthes posturing poisonous commentary innuendo finger pointing and general all around bad behavior. All given to us via the courtesy of a few people who can't stand to see the school run as it finally should be
It's their game not mine
I do appreciate your prayers though. Maybe there is some good in you after all
Lmfao

United States

#487 Feb 22, 2013
Clueless you are wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one who is pulling anything is Ms. Carvahlo and Father. They are pulling the wool over your eyes! The people that are leaving are doing so on their own terms! They are getting out on their own free will because they are smart and can see and smell the BS. No one is weeding anything. We are blooming! Blooming right on out of that school. Leave you there with all the manure they are planting! Mu ha ha ha ha !
Seriously who says that???? Mu ha ha ha ha
I know right who says that. That's funny
Lmfao

United States

#488 Feb 22, 2013
too the Oregon person wrote:
amen. They're just at the local Starbucks. Running their mouths. It's the bully barb and her family. The sisters. Probably the cops wife (Anaheim ) the principal and her sister in law the one who's had to many plastic surgeries. All the free loading non tuition paying parents.
Truth E

Pasadena, CA

#489 Feb 22, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling Mrs. Martinez a lier? One of the most credible people I know. Careful with your allegations. That Principal will pay for all that she has done. Put your money on that. It's a better bet
OM goodness... hey Easy, you are going to be shocked! You are easily convinced by someone's words. Don't believe everything you hear.
Having hard evidence is the truth..slam dunk liers!
Take out your cash...I'll bet on who's telling the truth. Hands down.
Catholic Mother

Los Angeles, CA

#490 Feb 22, 2013
The Truth is why don't you leave these parents alone & stop telling everyone to leave when it's the bad seeds that need to leave the school! Which is starting with you the Principal & Pastor! The only reason parents from Corpus Christi liked her as a Principal is because they didn't know the facts and these 3 ladies and Families deserve Justice! It's people like you the Pastor & Principal that give the Catholic Religon a bad Name not to mention what You & YOUR FOLLOWERS have done to your school! How Sad for You that You feel that it's your job to Harass & Bully these Families! YOU should be ASHAMED of Yourself!!
Not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>m
Can't handle the truth I guess
The reality is clear. These 3 ladies behind this frivolous lawsuit are looking for the same "free handout" you claim other hard working Solid citizens of this church and school are looking for which is completely bogus
These 3 bandits are looking to rob the church and school. They are the worst kind of freeloaders
They should be ashamed of themselves and anyone who buys into their nonsense is a nothing but a follower

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montebello Is All F'ed Up 10 min Montebello is a mess 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Bayonne nj 21,304
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 2 hr Monday Blues 878
to the congressman and all of the usa people 5 hr dont get fooled a... 1
Acting City Manager 7 hr come on 14
Will Molinari Be Next Mayor? 7 hr come on 15
should california be sold to mexico? 7 hr truth 1

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages