Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Comments
421 - 440 of 817 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2013
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#449 Feb 22, 2013
First of all we need some back in the day parents but once again we want to be so polite and not make waves instead of backing her up when men were men excuse sir out of the bushes blam blam it's kind of hard to stalk when you eating through a straw and broken knee caps I'm sorry but sometimes the law dies with a innocent victim and you would hear from me is I don't know I was at the PTA meeting peanut butter cookie officer Problem solved
Old school

Kent, WA

#450 Feb 22, 2013
impossible wrote:
There is no way that these mean posts could be coming from any St. Bruno parents. I don't know any St. Bruno parent that would be hurtful to one of their own. We always stick together even if we disagree. I don't believe for one minute that any parent would trust an outsider (principal) above one of our own. We trust each other with our children. One of the parents asked to leave the school always has the children in mind first. This parent actually gave up spending time with her own child to take care of someone else's sick child on an 8th grade Washington trip. I believe these posts are people outside the school or an outcast parent that just never chose to fit in with the St. Bruno family. Even if we were angry at each other there's no way we would post comments that would hurt our children or grandparents. We are just way too close.
Back in the day parents PLEASE !!They had affairs broke up families stole money and get this they also had stalkers !!! They worked in the front office every day and looked at you and said good morning !! But oh ya they didn't call the press
Mother of two

Modesto, CA

#451 Feb 22, 2013
Whittier Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a son could defend this meritless case for Azazel Saldana
How is it a meritless lawsuit? She informed parents that there was a stalker out of fear for the children. How is this a bad thing?
If Roland Martinez was not a threat, he would not have been arrested or have a restraining order placed against him.
I was drinking the Kool-AId until now. The principals actions these past few months have really opened my eyes. Kicking out good families because they didn't follow the handbook? Really?Why couldn't they have waited to the end of the year? Using the handbook as an excuse shows how she does not know how to manage this school. She hired an ex cop who allegedly left the police department on bad terms. She comes up with a ridiculous idea about no parking in front of the school. It just doesnt make sense, that was never a problem. Now we have to pack the parking lot and kids are much more likly to be injured. Parents now double park and make up their own parking spots. Heaven forbid that a child gets hit, but if they do they will have to answer to another lawsuit. I'm afraid to find out whats next.
After reading the lawsuit, the facts are she has lied about everything. She lied to us at the very first meeting. She looked at the parents in the crowd with a straight face and denied that Roland Martinez came to the school. It reminds me of Lance Armstrong and how he lied. Remember the truth will always come out. If she would have been forthcoming, all would have been forgiven. I'm sadden that she has divided the community. A good leader would unite them, I hope someday soon we get a leader to bring us back together.
Well the sad thing is my girls will be leaving St Bruno's at the end of the year. I lost my confidence in her ability to lead this school. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, but her actions only prove otherwise.
Not so fast

Oceanside, CA

#452 Feb 22, 2013
Any 2-bit lawyer with a law degree from a box of cracker jacks can file a law suite on behalf of his mother. It doesn't validate anything. Unfortunately the St Bruno community is repleat with these kinds of "lawyers". Just ask Gerry Garcia. Talk about people looking for a free ride. Oy Vey
OFFICIAL REPORT

Burbank, CA

#453 Feb 22, 2013
John Concern wrote:
John Concern just got hi jacked. Apparently my truths were too much for those in denial. The truth will not be defeated. God bless the media, unbiased truth seekers
Really? you believe the lies in the Whittier news?
no old school

Whittier, CA

#454 Feb 22, 2013
Old school wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in the day parents PLEASE !!They had affairs broke up families stole money and get this they also had stalkers !!! They worked in the front office every day and looked at you and said good morning !! But oh ya they didn't call the press
I remember that!! The families that stole from bingo, the old receptionist who passed out fliers with ugly messages and the one family who had all those parties in friendly hills. Ya those days were crazy. It's probably not a good idea to go old school.
Do Your Research

Whittier, CA

#455 Feb 22, 2013
OFFICIAL REPORT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? you believe the lies in the Whittier news?
This is NOT A TWO BIT LAWYER, look at who will represent this law suit, I have done my research, so should you, listed as a SuperLawyer from his peers, is someone you do not want to go up against....my vote would have been for Gloria Allred, but it seems like Mr. Belcher can handle this just fine. Get ready....http://www.insuringla w.com/index.html
Crazy days

Kent, WA

#456 Feb 22, 2013
no old school wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that!! The families that stole from bingo, the old receptionist who passed out fliers with ugly messages and the one family who had all those parties in friendly hills. Ya those days were crazy. It's probably not a good idea to go old school.
Wow. U went way back. Those were crazy days. But I am talking about. Only 5 to 10 Years back. "Skeletons in closet "was like hitting the nail on the head!
Lawyer

Los Angeles, CA

#458 Feb 22, 2013
Not so fast wrote:
Any 2-bit lawyer with a law degree from a box of cracker jacks can file a law suite on behalf of his mother. It doesn't validate anything. Unfortunately the St Bruno community is repleat with these kinds of "lawyers". Just ask Gerry Garcia. Talk about people looking for a free ride. Oy Vey
Wonder where you got your law degree from?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#459 Feb 22, 2013
no old school wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're right but it was so much easier back in the day you always had that tio Carlos or that uncle Willie or crazy sum of a uncle Billy bob to take care of such matters (smile)
Not so fast

Oceanside, CA

#460 Feb 22, 2013
Do Your Research wrote:
<quoted text> This is NOT A TWO BIT LAWYER, look at who will represent this law suit, I have done my research, so should you, listed as a SuperLawyer from his peers, is someone you do not want to go up against....my vote would have been for Gloria Allred, but it seems like Mr. Belcher can handle this just fine. Get ready....
Super lawyer. That's laughable. Is that what Gerry Garcia told you he was too?
Lets see... the suit alleges ms Martinez was "assaulted " by the principal. Last time I looked ms Martinez has no less than 50 lbs. on the principal. Better shed some lbs. before the trial lady if you want anyone to buy that nonsense. Hope you ladies have the funds to pay your super lawyer when the judge throws this out as another frivolous lawsuit. This one will end up costing you your homes when he wants to be paid after loosing the case
Easy

Los Angeles, CA

#461 Feb 22, 2013
Not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see... the suit alleges ms Martinez was "assaulted " by the principal. Last time I looked ms Martinez has no less than 50 lbs. on the principal. Better shed some lbs. before the trial lady if you want anyone to buy that nonsense. Hope you ladies have the funds to pay your super lawyer when the judge throws this out as another frivolous lawsuit. This one will end up costing you your homes when he wants to be paid after loosing the case
You are calling Mrs. Martinez a lier? One of the most credible people I know. Careful with your allegations. That Principal will pay for all that she has done. Put your money on that. It's a better bet
Get it straight

Los Angeles, CA

#462 Feb 22, 2013
Parent wrote:
<quoted text> Who are you? You're not at school everyday. You don't see what's happening. Your getting second hand info. You don't have kids here. The kool-aid must be extra strong or the free tuition comes with extra perks.
I might been drinking kool aid, but you must be drinking something a lot stronger. You have to be drunk to believe all the lies. Maybe you should go to AA meeting so you can see through all the lies written by the loud mouth people who are so angry. You should leave and find a school where there is principal you can bully, maybe then we will have peace. I will say a pray for recovery.
Give me a break

Los Angeles, CA

#463 Feb 22, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling Mrs. Martinez a lier? One of the most credible people I know. Careful with your allegations. That Principal will pay for all that she has done. Put your money on that. It's a better bet
This must be her husband, he the only one who would believe all this garbage.
Really

Modesto, CA

#464 Feb 22, 2013
Not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to get petite and act like an infant with insults !!! This is completely ridiculous. Grow up and grow a pair. Reality is extremely difficult to deal with.
How sad

Los Angeles, CA

#465 Feb 22, 2013
Mother of two wrote:
<quoted text>How is it a meritless lawsuit? She informed parents that there was a stalker out of fear for the children. How is this a bad thing?
If Roland Martinez was not a threat, he would not have been arrested or have a restraining order placed against him.
I was drinking the Kool-AId until now. The principals actions these past few months have really opened my eyes. Kicking out good families because they didn't follow the handbook? Really?Why couldn't they have waited to the end of the year? Using the handbook as an excuse shows how she does not know how to manage this school. She hired an ex cop who allegedly left the police department on bad terms. She comes up with a ridiculous idea about no parking in front of the school. It just doesnt make sense, that was never a problem. Now we have to pack the parking lot and kids are much more likly to be injured. Parents now double park and make up their own parking spots. Heaven forbid that a child gets hit, but if they do they will have to answer to another lawsuit. I'm afraid to find out whats next.
After reading the lawsuit, the facts are she has lied about everything. She lied to us at the very first meeting. She looked at the parents in the crowd with a straight face and denied that Roland Martinez came to the school. It reminds me of Lance Armstrong and how he lied. Remember the truth will always come out. If she would have been forthcoming, all would have been forgiven. I'm sadden that she has divided the community. A good leader would unite them, I hope someday soon we get a leader to bring us back together.
Well the sad thing is my girls will be leaving St Bruno's at the end of the year. I lost my confidence in her ability to lead this school. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, but her actions only prove otherwise.
You are so intimated that you would slander the reputation of a police woman who worked 23 years, last last 7 as a Sargent. She left on excellent standing. Whoever is telling these lies should be ashamed of themselves. Could it be another officer who wants the principal out. I can't believed that someone would sink to such an evil place. I will pray for your soul.
Whittier Dad

Whittier, CA

#466 Feb 22, 2013
Not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you'e saying is that it's OK that Miss Carvslho can assault some one because she is smaller. I'll keep that in mind.(50 pounds? Really?)
Really

Modesto, CA

#467 Feb 22, 2013
Give me a break wrote:
<quoted text> This must be her husband, he the only one who would believe all this garbage.
If you're so good at pointing fingers why don't you take a look at what's happening and why it's happening. The Church continues to be corrupt and I am sadden to see how this situation divided the families and separated the kids. This is not " the Christian way !!!" You should apologize for your comment
How sad

Los Angeles, CA

#468 Feb 22, 2013
Mother of two wrote:
<quoted text>How is it a meritless lawsuit? She informed parents that there was a stalker out of fear for the children. How is this a bad thing?
If you feel you need to change schools I hope you and your children will be happy. Enjoy your new school and leave SB alone.
Not so fast

Oceanside, CA

#469 Feb 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to get petite and act like an infant with insults !!! This is completely ridiculous. Grow up and grow a pair. Reality is extremely difficult to deal with.
Can't handle the truth I guess
The reality is clear. These 3 ladies behind this frivolous lawsuit are looking for the same "free handout" you claim other hard working Solid citizens of this church and school are looking for which is completely bogus
These 3 bandits are looking to rob the church and school. They are the worst kind of freeloaders
They should be ashamed of themselves and anyone who buys into their nonsense is a nothing but a follower

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 min Bruin For Life 27,104
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 28 min Serpico 2,370
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 41 min WARRIOR 200,651
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 55 min WARRIOR 18,903
Shootout in Norwalk (Apr '09) 1 hr Your friend Fade 171
Review: Afordable Billing Solution (Apr '11) 2 hr Just Saying 12
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Little Ricky 15,973
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••