In Los Angeles, A Different Kind of Political Race

Feb 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Truthdig

Los Angeles is having an election for mayor, a slogging, nuts-and-bolts sort of contest that doesn't resemble the popular image of this challenging city.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Give the voters some credit. No one would be stupid enough to elect one of the three old party hacks who drove the City to the verge of Municipal Bankruptcy. Every one will MAN UP and Vote to Save Los Angeles by casting their votes for Kevin James.

Time to bring some class, character, and integrity back to City Hall not more gangster style crap. Kevin James is the ONLY rational choice if a voter cares about fixing the City.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the Worst Feature of the Proposed Monte... (Jan '14) 20 min Trojan Man 81
Louie Lujan Government Relations 23 min Ferguson 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 35 min see the light 18,872
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 48 min hidden loction nuts 5,002
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 49 min lazy posts 200,590
California High School Football - South Gate be... (Nov '06) 1 hr south gate football 3
Suspected gang member stands trial in East Vali... (Sep '10) 2 hr karma 32
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE