Alleged drunk woman hits Glendora police car

Officers arrested a woman on suspicion of driving under the influence after she crashed into a parked police car. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James Dean

Anaheim, CA

#3 Aug 13, 2010
Carlos Spicyweiner wrote:
That is the perfect storm of a bad driver.
Old.
Asian.
Drunk.
....but they don't NEED to be old or drunk. I wonder if she was wearing a full face visor?
El Tigre Chino

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2010
Too old to be driving.
Bottle news

Covina, CA

#5 Aug 13, 2010
Was she drinking in "The Glendora Village" and then drove south, from The Glendora Village" located in Glendora, California?
walk by

San Gabriel, CA

#6 Aug 13, 2010
James Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
....but they don't NEED to be old or drunk. I wonder if she was wearing a full face visor?
Ohhh crappp... full face visor-- how about long white gloves???
Ahole

Norwalk, CA

#7 Aug 13, 2010
How can you tell if an old Asian woman is Drunk? She looks and acts normal.
pancho

Pasadena, CA

#8 Aug 13, 2010
walk by wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh crappp... full face visor-- how about long white gloves???
Yeah drive thru Rosemead San Gabriel Monterey Park a lot of these women dress like that to keep the sun off i guess but when the do have the full face visor over the face and the long gloves they do resemble welders.
Glendora MT

Temple City, CA

#9 Aug 13, 2010
HA HA!! These are the BEST comments! I love the FULL face visor and long white gloves. You know she had them on!! Seriously... old, drunk and Asian? Look the F out!
retired guy

Hacienda Heights, CA

#10 Aug 13, 2010
Upon exiting her vehicle she said , "uh , wha hoppen?"
Capped

Covina, CA

#11 Aug 14, 2010
After exiting another alcohol serving business located in the Glendora Village shopping (drinking) area, she was deemed ready to drive drunk!
walk by

San Gabriel, CA

#12 Aug 14, 2010
Ive seen the asian women on road bikes too--- you know the expensive bikes for long distance bike riding--- yup seen them covered up and wearing full face visors
Rounders

Covina, CA

#13 Aug 14, 2010
Still serving drinks to drivers who buy alcohol laced drinks in The Glendora Village is very common and rewarding to the shop owners and City Council of Glendora, California 91741 - 91740.
Whoot cares

Covina, CA

#14 Aug 14, 2010
Glendora, California has been handing out liquior licenses like they were candy, so whats all the fuss about anyway?

Glendora's city council did care then and doesn't care now.
Bill

Glendora, CA

#15 Aug 14, 2010
She's Asian so were the cops sure she was drunk??? I think she would have hit the ass-end sober.
DD an R

Covina, CA

#16 Aug 14, 2010
Drink in and driving is a Glendora, California pass time, a sport if you want to call it.
GangBangerHATER

Compton, CA

#17 Aug 14, 2010
Here's the best part-if its the woman's FIRST offense, she probably got her car back RIGHT AWAY!(Unlike if you are driving SOBER, and on a suspended license, you LOSE YOUR CAR FOR 30 DAYS!). Love that stupid standard!
Drunk Inc

Covina, CA

#18 Aug 14, 2010
More stories of drinking and driving in Glendora, California.
Glendora MT

Temple City, CA

#19 Aug 14, 2010
Ok, first off... where in Downtown Glendora CAN you drink other than T Phillips? That area is a ghost town! I guess I need to hang out with old, drunk Asian women if I want to have a good time ;)
Drinking Avenu

Covina, CA

#20 Aug 14, 2010
On both sides of Glendora avenue, left and right side of th street, drinking is the new pass out time of Glendora, California City Hall - since everything that Chris Jeffers and the Glendora City Council touches goes to heck in a hand basket lately!
pancho

Pasadena, CA

#21 Aug 15, 2010
Drinking Avenu wrote:
On both sides of Glendora avenue, left and right side of th street, drinking is the new pass out time of Glendora, California City Hall - since everything that Chris Jeffers and the Glendora City Council touches goes to heck in a hand basket lately!
You Must be the Town Drunk you know all the Bars Should we just call you Otis?
Ahole

Norwalk, CA

#22 Aug 15, 2010
Drinking Avenu wrote:
On both sides of Glendora avenue, left and right side of the street, drinking is the new pass-out time of Glendora, California City Hall - since everything that Chris Jeffers and the Glendora City Council touches goes to heck in a hand basket lately!
For once, this isn't about the City Council.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 27 min Chuck 19,382
Maclaren Hall childrens center or juvinile center (Dec '10) 1 hr scotness 129
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 5 hr lmer 942
Boy released in San Bernardino triple shooting ... (Nov '09) 6 hr Jay 7
Teaching men to shop for groceries 7 hr koni b 2
What is the Worst Feature of the Proposed Monte... (Jan '14) 8 hr Theolona Ranger 87
Photos: Miley Cyrus Posts a Makeup-Free Selfie 12 hr Big mike 4

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

South Pasadena Jobs

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]