Whittier Varrio Locos Gang
mizz kitty

Hesperia, CA

#1620 Dec 27, 2012
Deadend locos that's right bitches rip swifty my dear loved one. Fya little peraso that tookyou out. But karma is a perra I promise you them fools are going to know who the fck is the devil when I'm done. You fck with the wrong family pinches putos verijones. Fck ya all. Mizz kitty will regulate you fuk jotos still on facebook watch cuz you will go to hell
NSBOLXNP13

Whittier, CA

#1622 Dec 28, 2012
Big bad nsbolen parxe gang malos clika n termites all day evryday NSBP3GANG
Sniper

United States

#1626 Jan 6, 2013
East up whittier send mines
Snoopy

United States

#1628 Jan 13, 2013
Fu#k los grandchildren lol thats a retarted name lol hahahaha............
15 st click

La Puente, CA

#1629 Jan 13, 2013
VARRIO ORPHANSX3R GANGA
Stoogoo55

Whittier, CA

#1630 Jan 18, 2013
Snoopy? what is up with that name? Big fan of Charlie Brown?
and what is 15st click, just another word that rhymes with D*ck?
let's all work at writing in compete sentences.
use capitalization only where it belongs
this VARRIO ORPHANSX3R GANGA it's all wrong. Meaningless crap. work on it. your content sucks and needs work. Well okay folks I feel I've done some good work here... lets be the blog off to a good start in 2013.. if you need help, it's not wrong to ask...
Loko

La Habra, CA

#1631 Feb 14, 2013
@ Thumpers wife 4 get that vato I'll do u now baby now that that lame is a lifer!!!
ray

Fremont, NE

#1632 Mar 11, 2013
How you going track him down if you can't even leave you own neighborhood without watching your back plus you have no car you lame
ikeILLpigs

El Monte, CA

#1633 Mar 15, 2013
LAPD wrote:
Dear uptown banger,
Thanks for the tip dumb@ss. We will be coming to visit you soon.
Your friends,
LAPD
You're stupid as fu ck. So is anyone who believes you're a cop.
UptownHellbound

El Monte, CA

#1635 Mar 15, 2013
Grumpy wvls wrote:
I do belive in the lord Jesus he is the only one that promise everlasting life and only the real men fallow Jesus im a new born in the name of the lord Jesus God bless you all.
Take that nonsense to a different page. Type victory outreach into the search bar.
UptownHellbound

El Monte, CA

#1636 Mar 15, 2013
Serio wvls wrote:
Im Christian myself the lord is good only God could give us everlasting life I love God n God loves me more he died for my and your sins who against me if God's with me
who are you? I ain't seen you in the Varrio.never even heard your name mentioned.
Stoogoo55

Whittier, CA

#1639 Mar 23, 2013
ikeiLLpigs: maybe he or she is a cop. Like maybe you could put a complete thought together. And Uptown maybe you "never even heard"of Serio cause he
spelled his name wrong. Again. But good advice just the same. It is possible that the only thing that has caused more problems in the history of mankind than organized religion was your conception.
Osmin hey yeaser

United States

#1643 Mar 27, 2013
Serio my homie sup how hood compa
Dr os

United States

#1645 Apr 7, 2013
Sup homie what going with wvls u guys hate w13 or na?
james a woods

Greenville, SC

#1648 Apr 10, 2013
hochata strawbrry military contract army of one pentagon beast deepest sorry reconcille crime think of your self drive slow feel every bump on the road pump the brakes turn the chasis never forget a redwolf once cut a brake hose in a nrcotic dispute stay shy good and composed
R osmin code 187

United States

#1650 Apr 28, 2013
So compas dids putos talk talk shite you guy kill dids putos hit up dog seiro homie we kill dive by with shooting we get shite done putos
Senik FMK

Pico Rivera, CA

#1652 May 17, 2013
the verga lickers ar wak
Loco

Los Angeles, CA

#1654 May 17, 2013
V Es JOKEROS MTB ALL DAY
Whittier PD

Chino, CA

#1655 May 18, 2013
Big bad Whittier PD Controlando fu$k the rest!
SERIO WVLS

United States

#1658 May 30, 2013
UptownHellbound wrote:
<quoted text>
who are you? I ain't seen you in the Varrio.never even heard your name mentioned.
I'm serio from the peewees click. I move out of state. The youngsters don't know me.
I know of a grumpy that was with a girl name Malinda and u have a brother that goes by cucuy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 4 min El Modelos Maxim 2,548
Police Job is to Establish Order and Stop Threa... 47 min Don FEDucci 2
News Justin Bieber`s life turned into a comic book (Jul '10) 2 hr Justin Beerfart 10
Golden Valley High School 3 hr Don FEDucci 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr tom wingo 29,779
Condo Proposal Unavoidable Adverse Impacts 8 hr Wonder Why 3
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 9 hr Tommy 279
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]