Irving

Pulaski, TN

#3 Jul 1, 2011
Celebrate Diversity!!!!
Stan and Klye

Corryton, TN

#4 Jul 1, 2011
In the next scene he starts licking her toes.He gets them really clean too.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Irving wrote:
Celebrate Diversity!!!!
Makes me think of the biblical story of Christ washing the disciples' feet.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Stan and Klye wrote:
In the next scene he starts licking her toes.He gets them really clean too.
Were you trying to imply that Sarah Palin has dirty toes? Or that Barack Obama knows how to do a good job? Maybe both?
;-)

Notice it says "Posted by Mormon Redneck on Apr 13, 2010". Mitt Romney, was that you?!
Happycustomer5

Napa, CA

#9 Nov 24, 2012
I love the atmosphere food there and the service is plentiful and the cook is varied and the waiters is queens and the waitresses are kings and the parking is delicious and the food is not hard to find and the bathroom never has plenty insects that are clean with paper. I got no coupons for saying this yet. When you want more let me know. When can I pick up the coupons?XXXXXXXXXXXXX erase

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 29,715
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Tom Waits 19,885
Scientology 2 hr Bruce Jennder 2
Mtb Hills Meeting on Cinco de Mayo for Oilfield... 2 hr Wonder Why 13
Super A's sux 12 hr MonteBELLo Newbie 2
News Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Apr 27 Zoe Smith 26
News Emotion erupts at second 710 Freeway public hea... Apr 15 Abie 1
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]