UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21085 Jul 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
But it will be funny if Hawaii beats them in the opener. Norm Chow has his bag go tricks.
Wow! Just read A&M can't play them. SEC says no way.
Please Miss Wolfie, we gave Coach Ricky and Uncle Normie plenty of time to get our Bruin act in order and those two fellas could never get things done! They did help organize a very well preformed player ditch day every season though ;)

As much and you, Lifer, and I would take joy in seeing those nasty Trojans to fall to the Warriors, please sister, you know we have a better chance of finding a four leaf clover in the North Shore sand after a monstrous days of waves :(

Go Bruins, we CAN bear Nevada. Go Warriors, unfortunately they CAN'T beat the Trojans!

West Hollywood, CA

#21086 Jul 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>oh that would probably meanq the end of chosen traveler on Topix.
Hmmm, not sure I would like that Lifer, as I do enjoy hearing about his visits to the seedy side of Rio, interacting with the street fellas on Chiquita’s annual pilgrimages there ;)

Go Bruins, Go Lifer in Vegas, Go Chiquita in Rio!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#21088 Jul 16, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Miss Wolfie, we gave Coach Ricky and Uncle Normie plenty of time to get our Bruin act in order and those two fellas could never get things done! They did help organize a very well preformed player ditch day every season though ;)
As much and you, Lifer, and I would take joy in seeing those nasty Trojans to fall to the Warriors, please sister, you know we have a better chance of finding a four leaf clover in the North Shore sand after a monstrous days of waves :(
Go Bruins, we CAN bear Nevada. Go Warriors, unfortunately they CAN'T beat the Trojans!
STFU! Don't ever call Norm your Uncle. Shove it up your ass.

West Hollywood, CA

#21089 Jul 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU! Don't ever call Norm your Uncle. Shove it up your ass.
Oh girl, you are so isolated over on those islands! All the Bruin fans called him that ;)

Sorry to burst your inflating Diva bubble hon, but he was "Uncle Norm" to ALL of us ;)

Go Bruins! Old leaders have gone on a whimmy, but we are tougher now with Coach Jimmy!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21090 Jul 17, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh girl, you are so isolated over on those islands! All the Bruin fans called him that ;)
Sorry to burst your inflating Diva bubble hon, but he was "Uncle Norm" to ALL of us ;)
Go Bruins! Old leaders have gone on a whimmy, but we are tougher now with Coach Jimmy!
NO he wasn't . He was Coach Chow to you. Douche bag.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21091 Jul 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
FU!
Actually thats what your local women will be asking to do with us Trojans when we invade your back-water island habitat and show them what real men are all about! HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21092 Jul 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>oh that would probably meanq the end of chosen traveler on Topix.
Really Rob? I bet we beat the Rainbow Warriors by a greater margin then you beat Nevada of Reno in our season openers! HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21093 Jul 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Actually thats what your local women will be asking to do with us Trojans when we invade your back-water island habitat and show them what real men are all about! HaHa
Doubt it Hon! But keep your delusional thoughts coming. I'd give one Bruddah one minute and you would be crying like a baby on your Braxilian ass.

West Hollywood, CA

#21094 Jul 18, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it Hon! But keep your delusional thoughts coming. I'd give one Bruddah one minute and you would be crying like a baby on your Braxilian ass.
Speaking of BraZilian ass Miss Wolfie, ever wear a Brazilian cut? I did once on a specialty cruise with Jonathan and a host of other friends. It was the most fun ;)

Go Bruins, beat Nevada, Go Warriors and Uncle Norm, beat the Trojans!

West Hollywood, CA

#21095 Jul 18, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Actually thats what your local women will be asking to do with us Trojans when we invade your back-water island habitat and show them what real men are all about! HaHa
Well Mister Traveler, you could start with a real man tune up and join us Bruins this Friday at MBD's house before heading off to your mahu rendezvous ;)

Go Bruins, Go open invitation hot tubs!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21096 Jul 18, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of BraZilian ass Miss Wolfie, ever wear a Brazilian cut? I did once on a specialty cruise with Jonathan and a host of other friends. It was the most fun ;)
Go Bruins, beat Nevada, Go Warriors and Uncle Norm, beat the Trojans!
Only white trash would wear that. We know who's a haole here in the islands.

West Hollywood, CA

#21097 Jul 18, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh girl, you are so right. Some nasty females wearing that cut on the beach can be hideous :(

But under the right circumstances and on a specifically "themed" cruise, I have seen some well-defined bodies sporting them :)

I must be honest, I need to work on my midriff before looking like a dashing fellow in one ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors, say no to raunchy haoles or nonconforming cruise guests!!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21098 Jul 18, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Wolfie me and my alter ego PP will be there Aug 29th, I'm told the hunk CT will be there too. Oh shivers what a glorious night it will be.
Fight On Trojans Fight on

West Hollywood, CA

#21099 Jul 18, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Wolfie me and my alter ego PP will be there Aug 29th, I'm told the hunk CT will be there too. Oh shivers what a glorious night it will be.
Girl, in your orgasmic wet dreams you could only wish I was your alter ego ;)

Now if you can guarantee me hunky CT will be there in Speedos, then make way girlfriend cuz I'm there :)

BTW, where is there? What are we talking about :/

Go Bruins, Go Speedo fashion statements!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21100 Jul 19, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I see you are as racist as ever! I am sorry to still see you bitter for the Modern, Euro Man coming over from the mainland to educate your volcano-worshipping, canoe transporting little islands in the middle of nowhere! Show some respect for who made it possible for all you “personally” have today! HaHa

USC TROJANS - OUR TRIP TO HAWAII IS ALWAYS A VACATION
RAINBOW-WARRIORS - USC DOORMAT ON OUR WAY TO THE HAWAIIAN NIGHTCLUBS

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21101 Jul 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You ar so right!! we won't suprise any teams this year, but that's only becuase everyone knows WE ARE the class of the PAC-12 and we are expected to dominate!!! anything less than a 10 wins will be disappoiting. We're bigger, stronger, faster, more experienced than last year, and we're the two-time-defending Pac-12 South division champs. We're ready to destroy the competition. No one in our Pac-12 Division will touch us this year. As for USC, I hate to break it to you, because I know how much you adore your trOJenz, but at the very best you will be a 6-6 team. You have a talented DE spots in Breslin and Williams, and that's about it, Pullard Hayes is over rated. On offense you have no QB and an OLine that is average at best, and that won't be able to push anyone around.
HaHa, come now Robbie, "no" QB? I have been down to Cromwell Field a few times and believe me, all three are looking very comfortable. But that might be because despite only having 5 WRs currently on the roster that are injury-free, they ALL look stellar. It wont only be the best WR in college football in Lee running past your inexperienced and confused secondary, Agholar, Blackwell, and Flournoy will dazzle the hell out of the sophomore season of Jim NoMora. The Pac-12 is now very familiar with your (B)ruin trickery so guess what...no more tricks for you... HaHa

USC - PICKED TO FINISH AHEAD OF THE (BRUINS) IN MORE THAN ONE POLL!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#21102 Jul 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You ar so right!! we won't suprise any teams this year, but that's only becuase everyone knows WE ARE the class of the PAC-12 and we are expected to dominate!!! anything less than a 10 wins will be disappoiting. We're bigger, stronger, faster, more experienced than last year, and we're the two-time-defending Pac-12 South division champs. We're ready to destroy the competition. No one in our Pac-12 Division will touch us this year. As for USC, I hate to break it to you, because I know how much you adore your trOJenz, but at the very best you will be a 6-6 team. You have a talented DE spots in Breslin and Williams, and that's about it, Pullard Hayes is over rated. On offense you have no QB and an OLine that is average at best, and that won't be able to push anyone around.
Two time defending Pac-12 champs! LOL!! Yeah, right.

West Hollywood, CA

#21105 Jul 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see you are as racist as ever! I am sorry to still see you bitter for the Modern, Euro Man coming over from the mainland to educate your volcano-worshipping, canoe transporting little islands in the middle of nowhere! Show some respect for who made it possible for all you “personally” have today! HaHa
Oh my Mister Chosen, when you do choose to return here to Topix, it is in such a feisty way ;)

Why don't you come down tonight to a Manhattan Beach Nightclub, better known as MBD's place, and you can use myself, Nation, Lifer, and Brewski as your hot tub doormats :)

Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooo Bruins! It's Friday night again!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21107 Jul 19, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be sitting with the Governor. You can find me there.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21108 Jul 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see you are as racist as ever! I am sorry to still see you bitter for the Modern, Euro Man coming over from the mainland to educate your volcano-worshipping, canoe transporting little islands in the middle of nowhere! Show some respect for who made it possible for all you “personally” have today! HaHa
No Hon the only racist is YOU. You've said many derogatory things about native Hawaiians. To bad so sad for you.

Yah come vacation and drop your bucks. The locals love it! Funny the reason USC will be outta the mix for Hawaii in the future...your fans are CHEAP! We like UCLA fans better they are much better tippers in the restaurants ect. LMAO no Guest passes to Outrigger Canoe Club the week of the USC game. And aole to reciprocal benefits to. You can visit the Elks Club.

LMAO!

BTW we were happy to not be a part of America. Listen to your man Obama sometime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr truth told 19,572
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 12 hr El Modelos Maxim 2,439
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18
Night Stalker case led to changes in courts and... (Jun '13) Nov '14 If You Want Blood 2
Police: 2 South Pasadena Students Planned High ... Aug '14 MIKETOUHY 3
South Pasadena to issue first emergency notific... Jul '14 Thomasjacob 1
Bristol is leaving as South Pasadena schools' c... (Jun '09) Jul '14 Broken 9

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance