UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
19,901 - 19,920 of 26,649 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is a day of celebration and lots of fireworks, so what better day to have a weenie roast and a glass or four of chardonnay on the beach ;)
Go Bruins! Happy, happy "Independence" Day to all those who are willing to be just that!
Not legal to drink on the beach. But we know you criminals. Too bad you weren't one of 32 arrested in HB.

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

All of you I posters are just cowards.
No balls.
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Bute On a.k.a. fake Bruin For Life"]<quoted text> STFU Bite On![/QUOTE]way to look in the mirror and shut your own pie hole. While you're at, stuff your surgically made panocha with with a Mega size blackD ildo..jackass.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not legal to drink on the beach. But we know you criminals. Too bad you weren't one of 32 arrested in HB.
There were 123 arrested in HB on the 4th, you bimbo.

I realize that with 32 being the number of the greatest player in NCAA history, it's hard to get the number out of your head. It's probably also the length (in inches) of the largest object you've ever shoved up there. How proud your sons must be!

FTFO!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 123 arrested in HB on the 4th, you bimbo.
I realize that with 32 being the number of the greatest player in NCAA history, it's hard to get the number out of your head. It's probably also the length (in inches) of the largest object you've ever shoved up there. How proud your sons must be!
FTFO!!
No Sweetie when you learn to read. 123 Citations dumb ass. How would you know? You don't live there douche bag. You can't afford the air in the 90254.

Take a hike!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Golly gee Wolfie isn't it illegal for to be having sex for money?
As long as you do it the way she did, have only one customer, it's perfectly legal. A lot of women do it.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Well...one customer that people know of! There may be others on the side.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Jeepers Wolfie maybe trOJan should find a wealthy spouse like you did. Weren't you a mail order bride who The Hub got pregnant? Golly gee Wolfie isn't it illegal for to be having sex for money? My piggie bank is full will that get me a boobie? Go Bruins!
Please Lifer, no need to take such a jealous, angry stance at Miss Wolfie. We all do what we need to do to get by in life ;)

She should not be chastised for her past just like it should not matter that my partner Jonathan comes from rich West L.A. stock. If he wants to buy me lavish things then so be it :)

I do not consider it lay down flesh money and nor should my friend Miss Wolfie have to justify her early days. Come Lifer, our fight is with the Trojans, remember :/

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not legal to drink on the beach. But I know criminals, glad you weren't one of 32 arrested in HB.
Yes the heathens of the South Bay. Rather disgusting I might add :/

That is why when I venture over to MBD's in Manhattan Beach to party in the tub, I don't loiter around with all that localized shenanigans :/

Go Bruins, Go fine wine on the beach, Go sophistication!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always about USC!
Please Miss Wolfie, don't turncoat on us. We Bruins had one good year, we can do it again...I promise :/

“Fight On Girls”

Since: Oct 08

El Monte w/fight on my wife

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>. STFU Bite On! Leave Wolfie alone! Let's settle this like men a mano a mano! Ya kweer!
Oh BFL leave my squeeze fight on alone, she would never meet you anywhere, she's hiding under my bed right now shaking in her knee high 7" boots right now, and you ruined our lovemaking session. just because she hides behind her "fake" ID's doesn't mean she's not a girl through and through (after all I paid to make her one). please BFL, let us enjoy our lifes together, Fight On BFL, fight on !!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Jeepers Wolfie maybe trOJan should find a wealthy spouse like you did. Weren't you a mail order bride who The Hub got pregnant? Golly gee Wolfie isn't it illegal for to be having sex for money? My piggie bank is full will that get me a boobie? Go Bruins!
Hon you douche...how do you know I don't have more money?

You dumb men...we woman have 52 percent of the wealth in this country. Why? Buy real estate as young as possible. That's just a secret I'll share with you...DUMMY.

I know Rob is not this dumb...you fat ass troll!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Well...one customer that people know of! There may be others on the side.
Really? We have tens of thousands of customers in our hotels. Thanks USC for making me richer. I just saw the room blocks for the game. Every time I Mae money off f USC fans, it's the best as we jack up the room rates. Mahalo Nui.

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Miss Wolfie, don't turncoat on us. We Bruins had one good year, we can do it again...I promise :/
F*ck OFF!

LOL!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? We have tens of thousands of customers in our hotels. Thanks USC for making me richer. I just saw the room blocks for the game. Every time I Mae money off f USC fans, it's the best as we jack up the room rates. Mahalo Nui.
I for one find it rather nauseating how all those nasty Trojan alumni flaunt their private school wealth around :/

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! We will take your money even if you walk away winners!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck OFF!
LOL!
LOL - you cute Diva you ;)
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? We have tens of thousands of customers...
So, THOUSANDS have paid to bang your sorry old butt the way the husband has. Interesting. At $1 a pop, I suppose it adds up quickly. Or do they ask for change>

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

@Wolfie, why do keep giving this a$$h ole with a gazillion names a second of your valuable time? ignore him, and he will eventuall wither away, sorta like a dogS hit on your lawn.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
@Wolfie, why do keep giving this a$$h ole with a gazillion names a second of your valuable time? ignore him, and he will eventuall wither away, sorta like a dogS hit on your lawn.
Yeah or like those USC flags from the Pete Carroll era that have now become torn, weathered, and irrelevant!

I heard sales are way down for new ones...

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

GO BRUINS!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah or like those USC flags from the Pete Carroll era that have now become torn, weathered, and irrelevant!
I heard sales are way down for new ones...
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
GO BRUINS!
You tell them Brewski. You, Lifer, and myself need to be more Bruin aggressive ;)

Now if we could just get our fellow Bruin fans more assertive to go out and actually buy Bruin flags period :/

Maybe a good selling point would be that our flags will last longer because with our football teamís inconsistency we will be bringing them indoors the years we underachieve ;)

Go Bruins! Go Bruin fashion!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Pasadena Discussions

Search the South Pasadena Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 33 min Samuel 18,541
World Expert in Chiropractic Care- Dr. Richard ... 34 min Wisdom 1
This time, Obama fundraising is a bit of 'Scandal' 40 min Responsibility 8
Health Care - Los Angeles, CA (Sep '09) 41 min Smokin Joe 180
Looking for a job 41 min Laboy28 1
Ron Beilke is a wiener (Mar '12) 57 min pico loco 4
Do you use self storage? (Feb '11) 1 hr Jane 25
•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
South Pasadena Dating

more search filters