UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32273 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#20991 Jul 4, 2013
USC STEVE n Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>looks like you, my loving partner and I are finally agreeing on something. We're going to thoroughly enjoy some "rockets" today and plenty of "explosions" this evening. Ooohhhhh, just the thought sends shivers up and down our spines.
Nasty.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#20993 Jul 5, 2013
Wow, haven't been here in days, and I see nothing has changed. I see Bite On, trying desperately tor deceive evryone by posting as himself with several twists trying to make it seem like me or BN would actually waste our time posing as he - the biggest loser troll ever on Topix. Now I see why CPEM BN Trojan and BI don't come on here anymore...this troll has literally taken over this thread single handed LMAO what a pucking loser.

#20994 Jul 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You to! And to the jack holes making fun of the gays you are terrible people. Really grow up enough already.
Happy 4th from Hawaii!
it's just a$$h ole doing all the gay bashing, please don't be fooled.

#20995 Jul 5, 2013
^^^^it's jus ONE a$$h ole - Bite On.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20996 Jul 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it's just a$$h ole doing all the gay bashing, please don't be fooled.
Lifer please, while I understand it is much easier to curb your migraines by lumping Bruins lovers, Bruin haters, Trojans lovers, and Trojans haters all into one, lump, easy to hate fella named Bite On, but as you namesake says, life unfortunately is more complicated than that :/

We Bruins need to try and see the bigger picture here instead of being satisfied by winning half a conference while losing our last three games :(

Go Bruins, time to admit there are multiple distractions here and on the field so we may progress to a legitimate football entity!

West Hollywood, CA

#20997 Jul 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just making fun of the LBGT folks. Enough already. Your continued mockery of the gay community is really shameful.
Please Miss Wolfie, I hereby and officially resent that remark :(

You know I and what I am and do not mind being proud of what I am, just as you being Diva-like is discussed in your knowing a lot of people and having wonderful homes in many states :)

You are proud of that correct? Well I am a proud man too, and believe me in my specialized community we learn to have and poke fun at each other too :)

But unlike some who honestly do not like my kind or the behavior sometimes associated, have you ever NOT seen me defend LBGT when it really comes down to it :/

Sometimes the best way to cope is to embrace the hate with whatever means necessary to keep our sanity, and most of all keep our existing lifestyle in place :)

I am also offended when Coach Artie and others make God-fearing fun of "alternative lifestyles" and you laugh or agree right along with that crowd. THAT is more hurtful to the LBGT community than anything, but I overlook it because you are my friend. I hope you will consider before next time those things come up again :/

Go Pee Pee, Go Wolfie, Go Prideful lifestyles that no one can take from us!

West Hollywood, CA

#20998 Jul 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>

Happy 4th from Hawaii!
Hope your Fourth was fun! Jonathan and I drove up the coast, met some friends, nestled into a private beach area, dropped our pants and fired skyrockets :)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#21000 Jul 6, 2013

Alabama vs SC 1977 n LA

enjoy

“Long Season Ahead”

Huntington Beach, CA

#21001 Jul 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it's just a$$h ole doing all the gay bashing, please don't be fooled.
Yah I know it's terrible. Guess USC condones this hateful behavior.

“Long Season Ahead”

Huntington Beach, CA

#21002 Jul 6, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Hope your Fourth was fun! Jonathan and I drove up the coast, met some friends, nestled into a private beach area, dropped our pants and fired skyrockets :)
Nasty boy
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21003 Jul 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess USC condones this hateful behavior.
As if USC has anything to do with it. You really are stupid.

Everyone else...hope you had a nice 4th!

West Hollywood, CA

#21004 Jul 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nasty boy
Well it is a day of celebration and lots of fireworks, so what better day to have a weenie roast and a glass or four of chardonnay on the beach ;)

Go Bruins! Happy, happy "Independence" Day to all those who are willing to be just that!

West Hollywood, CA

#21006 Jul 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> STFU trOJan!
Lifer please, Independence Weekend and all that, could you try to curb your general anger towards everyone for at least a day or two :/

Most of us went out and had fun. I really don't like to see you get so feisty on those rare weekends that MBD cancels the Bruin hot tub parties :(

Just remember next Friday will be here soon ;)

Go Bruins, Go bubbling fun!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21008 Jul 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As if USC has anything to do with it. You really are stupid.
Everyone else...hope you had a nice 4th!
It's always about USC. Numb nuts!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21009 Jul 6, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is a day of celebration and lots of fireworks, so what better day to have a weenie roast and a glass or four of chardonnay on the beach ;)
Go Bruins! Happy, happy "Independence" Day to all those who are willing to be just that!
Not legal to drink on the beach. But we know you criminals. Too bad you weren't one of 32 arrested in HB.

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21010 Jul 6, 2013
All of you I posters are just cowards.
No balls.
Bruin For Life

United States

#21011 Jul 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="Bute On a.k.a. fake Bruin For Life"]<quoted text> STFU Bite On![/QUOTE]way to look in the mirror and shut your own pie hole. While you're at, stuff your surgically made panocha with with a Mega size blackD ildo..jackass.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21012 Jul 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not legal to drink on the beach. But we know you criminals. Too bad you weren't one of 32 arrested in HB.
There were 123 arrested in HB on the 4th, you bimbo.

I realize that with 32 being the number of the greatest player in NCAA history, it's hard to get the number out of your head. It's probably also the length (in inches) of the largest object you've ever shoved up there. How proud your sons must be!

FTFO!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21013 Jul 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 123 arrested in HB on the 4th, you bimbo.
I realize that with 32 being the number of the greatest player in NCAA history, it's hard to get the number out of your head. It's probably also the length (in inches) of the largest object you've ever shoved up there. How proud your sons must be!
FTFO!!
No Sweetie when you learn to read. 123 Citations dumb ass. How would you know? You don't live there douche bag. You can't afford the air in the 90254.

Take a hike!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21016 Jul 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Golly gee Wolfie isn't it illegal for to be having sex for money?
As long as you do it the way she did, have only one customer, it's perfectly legal. A lot of women do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News La Mirada takeover? (Sep '07) 1 hr blow your mom 349
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr see the truth 20,317
Venezuela Bernie Wouldn't Be Good For the U.S. ... 11 hr Culture Auditor 1
Clinton Backs Out California Debate with Bernie... 17 hr Trust Jesus 2
Possible coyote in South Pasadena (Jun '08) May 3 ggg 32
News Auditors question South El Montea s relationshi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 concern citizen 1
News How to prepare for a destructive El Nino winter (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Duped 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages