UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20444 May 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
A very reliable source has just informed me that Eddie Vanderdoes can't wait to wear the Bruin Blue and Gold...if this is true, the 2013 Class will be the gretest UCLA class ever, and many felt it already was the best ever, Eddie Vanderdoes will jsut put the exclamation mark, and reaffirm that UCLA has closed the gap completely with USC. Any thoughts from the smart posters? Fight On, and your many personalities PEEPEEPRICK, and other can STFU!!!
And BTW, Dumbass, BleachReport informed EVERYONE! Quit trying to play the part of JMW, by attempting to impress people with who you know.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20445 May 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW, Dumbass, BleachReport informed EVERYONE! Quit trying to play the part of JMW, by attempting to impress people with who you know.
Oh my, I am afraid that Lifer and Miss Wolfie might be an unhealthy influence for each other as Lifer tends to get a wee bit overzealous :/

I will try to get Lifer to the next Bruin hot tub party so he can get his mind off the historic, and for him, euphoric council decision today about the boy scouts ;)

As far as Eddie Vanderdoes, I just might do a nude cartwheel in celebration. Of course, from what I heard his dad wants to disown him for his despicable act of de-commiting just because he and a couple buddies of his over consumed some adult beverages and he decided to change his mind :/

Go Bruins, never-the-less, we will take whatever we can get as nothing deplorable will stop us!

West Hollywood, CA

#20446 May 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
A very reliable source has just informed me that Eddie Vanderdoes can't wait to wear the Bruin Blue and Gold...
Lifer please, if the internet and newspapers are now writing articles specifically designed to inform only you, then I will pronounce I can speak to dead people (hee hee, I always wanted to say that :)

I just hope this young man Vanderdoze is not as unreliable and wishy-washy as our banished ex-Bruin McDonald :/

Go Bruins, who needs our father's support anyway! We Bruins relate to our mothers!

West Hollywood, CA

#20447 May 23, 2013
Madame Wolffie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey soldier you got cash? We go boom boom Wolffie love you looong time!
Oh my Miss Wolfie, I did not see this posts from before :/

I hope the Hawaiian sun did not give you a heat stroke re-lapse :(

Maybe you should lay in a bathtub of ice to cool off the tingly sensations you appear to be experiencing or reliving :/

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#20448 May 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>USC is no longer a destination for top recruits on the West coast. UCLA has closed the gap, as evidenced by the last 3 of 4 couple recruiting classes.
Google Canton Kaumatule. He's a beast with great grades. Brother plays for Stanfod. Since this article came out he's had 22 more offers. Crazy. Talked to his cach. He's leaning maybe towards A&M. Good for me since I'll have box seats at Kyle Field for 2014.

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#20449 May 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why cause your locked up somewhere and don't know anyone! LMAO!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#20450 May 23, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Miss Wolfie, I did not see this posts from before :/
Maybe you should lay in a bathtub of ice to cool off the tingly sensations you appear to be experiencing or reliving :/
It's your jailbird boyfriends post. Can you read [email protected]?

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#20451 May 23, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Miss Wolfie, I did not see this posts from before :/
Don't worry hon. I can afford a cabana boy. LOL!
Bruin For Life

United States

#20453 May 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why cause your locked up somewhere and don't know anyone! LMAO!!!
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA classic!!! Just classic!!!!!! Trojan was OWNED!!!! BY WOLFIE!!!! ROTLMFAO!!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#20454 May 23, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, if the internet and newspapers are now writing articles specifically designed to inform only you, then I will pronounce I can speak to dead people (hee hee, I always wanted to say that :)
I just hope this young man Vanderdoze is not as unreliable and wishy-washy as our banished ex-Bruin McDonald :/
Go Bruins, who needs our father's support anyway! We Bruins relate to our mothers!
I have to admit, that was funny!!!! Hahaha.
Bruin For Life

United States

#20455 May 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not following it, at all. Just saw the headline and knew how it would make you sad. My condolences.
sure, Trojan. ;)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#20456 May 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I take that job...

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#20457 May 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sure, Trojan. ;)
He's jealous.
Pappi Chulo

North Hollywood, CA

#20458 May 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the only stupidity on Topix comes from you, pal, posting unwarranted hate towards LOE, Elderly, Women, and Minorities. Frankly I find you human existence pathtic and a waste of our earth's air-space, you're taking someone's oxigen, moron.
Reconocer a nadie aquƭ, compaƱero del oso?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20459 May 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
A very reliable source has just informed me that Eddie Vanderdoes can't wait to wear the Bruin Blue and Gold...
He can go put on blue and gold if thats what he wants , and go sit in the corner and jerkoff....but it doesn't mean he's gonna play on the team!!....get your facts straight , nimrod!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20460 May 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA classic!!! Just classic!!!!!! Trojan was OWNED!!!! BY WOLFIE!!!! ROTLMFAO!!!
Yeah, sure I was. Maybe in the mind of someone who thinks like a 10 year old.

West Hollywood, CA

#20461 May 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your jailbird boyfriends post. Can you read [email protected]?
Oops Miss Wolfie... hee hee, I just realized that. But please, such a harsh word. We ALL make mistakes in life, right :/

Between all these spurious posts, including having to scold Lifer continuously for doing the same thing, it can get a little confusing at times, especially when what is being said sounds eerily similar to the actual poster themselves :/

Go Bruins, Go Boyfriends, Go Real Wolfie!

West Hollywood, CA

#20462 May 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Luv, now you are just getting me unreservedly hot :)

Go Bruins, Go Wolfie and DEFINITELY Go Cabana Boy!

West Hollywood, CA

#20463 May 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I take that job...
Oh my Mister Clown, a cabana boy who also pulls it out :)

I think this Bruin needs to sign up for that resort ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#20464 May 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I have to admit, that was funny!!!! Hahaha.
Thanks fellow Bruin ;)

So, see you tonight at MBD's :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooo Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child gets Burned, Beaten and Sexually Abused i... 14 hr smart Gino 2
Review: Distribuidora Duche West Sat Gracilea Mond 3
News Friends of former La Puente Councilwoman Lola S... (Jan '10) Sat Wymandaniel45 7
The Trump low down Sat poc proud to be poc 1
After Orlando Scams & waste loom as charity mil... Sat Dewey 1
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) Sat judas raphan 90
Possible coyote in South Pasadena (Jun '08) May '16 ggg 32

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages