UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29926 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#20354 May 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Gawd are you guys all gay or bi sexual.?
bi? Oh Hon, are kidding me? I'm as gay as they come! Fight On!!

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#20355 May 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Rob.
Dude, will you please stop your dumb accusations? it's really getting old.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#20356 May 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if he does, he's not a freaking basketcase, as is the whackjob you were bragging about all of last season!! ROTFLMAO!!
Will they be deflating his balls like your yours? Wait till game 6. He will be crying to Tibone after he slashes his wrists. LOL!

#20357 May 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Will they be deflating his balls like your yours? Wait till game 6. He will be crying to Tibone after he slashes his wrists. LOL!
Wolfie, you are being waaaaaay too kind! are you implying that MB will actually have a reason to slash his wrist? woundn't he have to be the QB for the opposing team to be compelled to slashing his wrist? MB will be lucky to even make the team, let alone see action.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#20358 May 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Wolfie, you are being waaaaaay too kind! are you implying that MB will actually have a reason to slash his wrist? woundn't he have to be the QB for the opposing team to be compelled to slashing his wrist? MB will be lucky to even make the team, let alone see action.
Well I was actually posting about their new QB. But it's true Barkley will be lucky to last 5 years. This was a crappy QB draft class. USC is going through some horrible crap. Heck even Dr. Tibone is getting sued again. They haven't even settled the other lawsuit with the Asst.Coach who had the car accident in Malibu who was high on pain meds.

They got a rough road ahead.:)
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20359 May 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, will you please stop your dumb accusations? it's really getting old.
Just as soon as you stop acting like a 12 year old.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20360 May 21, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Gawd are you guys all gay or bi sexual.?
A fella can dream I say Miss Wolfie ;)

Go Bruins, Go Guys, Go Gawd!

West Hollywood, CA

#20361 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Mister Trojan, the 12 year old thing is a turn off. That's not even of puberty age :/

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#20362 May 21, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>A fella can dream I say Miss Wolfie ;)
Go Bruins, Go Guys, Go Gawd!
YO PEE PEE STFUP ya hear me boy

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! YOUR NATL CHAMPS!

NICK LOVES TO PULL IT OUT! AND SHOUT ROLL TIDE ROLL

West Hollywood, CA

#20363 May 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, will you please stop your dumb accusations? it's really getting old.
Interesting comment there Lifer :/

So from one Bruin to another, is talk about someone slashing their wrists an accusation about someone's character or just another wild prediction :/

Go Bruins, Go Lifer Medium!

#20364 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as soon as stop acting like a jerk.

#20365 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
just as soon as you stop acting like a jerk.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20366 May 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>just as soon as you stop acting like a jerk.
I've pulled back plenty of times, only for you to continue to act like a 12 year old. So quit blaming someone else for your stupidity.

#20367 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've pulled back plenty of times, only for you to continue to act like a 12 year old. So quit blaming someone else for your stupidity.
the only stupidity on Topix comes from you, pal, posting unwarranted hate towards LOE, Elderly, Women, and Minorities. Frankly I find you human existence pathtic and a waste of our earth's air-space, you're taking someone's oxigen, moron.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20368 May 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the only stupidity on Topix comes from you, pal, posting unwarranted hate towards LOE, Elderly, Women, and Minorities. Frankly I find you human existence pathtic and a waste of our earth's air-space, you're taking someone's oxigen, moron.
Unwarranted? LOL!! Only because they were hating on me, a Trojan, would you find it unwarranted.

You're such a dumbshit.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20369 May 21, 2013
Besides, hating on one of your fake identities doesn't count!

West Hollywood, CA

#20370 May 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the only stupidity on Topix comes from you, pal, posting unwarranted hate towards LOE, Elderly, Women, and Minorities. Frankly I find you human existence pathtic and a waste of our earth's air-space, you're taking someone's oxigen, moron.
Well not the only stupidity Lifer, after all, some claim there are too many trolls around here. You just need to ignore those accusations towards you ;)

Go Bruins, let's forget all stupidity and our 3 game losing streak!

West Hollywood, CA

#20371 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Besides, hating on one of your fake identities doesn't count!
We will try to correct that Mister Trojan, we Bruins are trying to get Lifer into a campus rehab for personality disorder :/

Go Bruins, Go Shrinks. Go Lifer, Go Shrinkage!

West Hollywood, CA

#20372 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting parallel there. At the hot tub parties, Lifer has pulled out plenty of times ;)
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20373 May 21, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting parallel there. At the hot tub parties, Lifer has pulled out plenty of times ;)
I'm sure when he's blowing them, he never lets them pull out. Just as his buddy JMW does, he wants to swallow all of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Manuel Real is not mentally competent to ... (Nov '13) 30 min And Justice For All 12
News Pomona approves ordinance to deal with loud, un... (Nov '09) 3 hr WordUp 32
News Club hopping: The Crazy Horse (Jul '08) 3 hr wtf 147
wmx3 4 hr Yea right 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr VINNY DINARDI 20,102
loan offer (Oct '13) 10 hr MonicaJ 2
News How to prepare for a destructive El Nino winter Aug 14 Le Duped 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages