UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#20332 May 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how desperate you are Rob? You have to write imaginary posts bearing my name?
You're pathetic. As I've stated to BN, FO is no worse than you are.
Now what!?!? OMG Mr. Paranoia!! leave me out of your girl games okay?? first you post your crap then you pretend it wasn't you, right "Mr. Love"? you pathetic idiot!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20333 May 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Now what!?!? OMG Mr. Paranoia!! leave me out of your girl games okay?? first you post your crap then you pretend it wasn't you, right "Mr. Love"? you pathetic idiot!!
Ya I agree, sad day for my Bruins one of our greats Ray Manzarek has passed on and will now join fellow bruin Coach W. down below...I remember doing it in the back of my 66 Chevelle with my Navy partner I was singing "Light My Fire" to Rob......Go Bruins!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20334 May 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Now what!?!? OMG Mr. Paranoia!! leave me out of your girl games okay?? first you post your crap then you pretend it wasn't you, right "Mr. Love"? you pathetic idiot!!
I never posted the quote that was even used, you moron. You wrote something I never posted.

Lie all you want about posting under fake identities.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20335 May 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>FYI Bite On/Troll, your Trojans also incorporated the non-tackling rule for their Spring game too you double-talking imbecile!!!
Brewski please, just because you secretly went to the Trojan Spring game and thought theirs was better than ours, doesn't mean you need to take it out on a fellow Bruin :/

You more than anyone should know that we can't let our 3 game season ending skid get to our angry emotions :(

Time for another Bruin hot tub group hug this Friday :)

Go Bruins, go away Bruins losing and Bruin anger!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20336 May 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Now what!?!? OMG Mr. Paranoia!! leave me out of your girl games okay??
You tell 'um Lifer, we Bruins don't need no stinking girls anyway! Besides, we have our own hot tub parties ;)

Go Bruins, go one gender only hot tubs!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#20337 May 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>FYI Bite On/Troll, your Trojans also incorporated the non-tackling rule for their Spring game too you double-talking imbecile!!!
Yah...why? Injuries. Better check their balls again this year. Their QB not so good. LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20338 May 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Go Bruins!!!!!!
If you got scratch anyone can go to USC. But UCLA is very hard to get admission.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20339 May 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
That's funny.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20340 May 20, 2013
Gawd are you guys all gay or bi sexual.?
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20341 May 20, 2013
Well, at least our QB won't be making up stories about having a gf with leukemia in order to garner sympathy from Heisman voters. LOL!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#20342 May 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Gawd are you guys all gay or bi sexual like my son.?
Gee whiz Wolfie I sure hope so!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20343 May 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Well, at least our QB won't be making up stories about having a gf with leukemia in order to garner sympathy from Heisman voters. LOL!!!
LMAO! Your sucky QB Barkley! LMAO! Lucky he even got drafted. He won't last 5 seasons. Guarantee.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#20344 May 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Your sucky QB Barkley! LMAO! Lucky he even got drafted. He won't last 5 seasons. Guarantee.
Too stupid to realize I wasn't even referring to MB. Pathetic.

Have another drink. Maybe that'll allow your hub to do you without going limp.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20346 May 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Too stupid to realize I wasn't even referring to MB. Pathetic.
Have another drink. Maybe that'll allow your hub to do you without going limp.
Talking about your current QB? He really sucks! LMAO!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#20347 May 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about your current QB? He really sucks! LMAO!
Even if he does, he's not a freaking basketcase, as is the whackjob you were bragging about all of last season!! ROTFLMAO!!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#20348 May 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never posted the quote that was even used, you moron. You wrote something I never posted.
Lie all you want about posting under fake identities.
I have no time for this type of foolishness, I am way to mature for this type shananigans.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#20349 May 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if he does, he's not a freaking basketcase, as is the whackjob you were bragging about all of last season!! ROTFLMAO!!
Not true TrOJan! You don't know anything about social media, I had several male lovers I never met in person on social media, I also knew Manti's girlfriend. Manti and I are friends on homo1. com join and become part of the gang.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#20350 May 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Gawd are you guys all gay or bi sexual.?
Gay all the way!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#20352 May 20, 2013
beat it
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#20353 May 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Gay all the way!!!
Nice try, Rob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Lord stuart XXX 19,197
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 2 hr 42 yr North Mtb r... 1
Violinist is hitting all the right notes (Oct '10) 2 hr frang 2
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Downtown News 2,264
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Just saying 15,988
1 dead, 10 wounded in weekend shootings across ... 8 hr bottles 2
Beverly Hills Shuns Bike Paths in Resisting Tra... 9 hr Roger Edgar 7
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at September 14 at 9:12PM PDT

•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE