UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20208 May 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I've admitted many times, when will you admit it just ONCE?
OK...I will admit that you are no better than FO.

Happy?

Have a great evening!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20209 May 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hilarious! Fight On sending me private messages, I always knew he was a flame, this confirms it!! Fight On is the kweer of kweers!!!
Fight wrote on May 08, 13
> Oh my Lifer Luv, you are too funny when you associate me with that El Monnte fella that posts as PeePeePete. You must give in to the fact that I am the one true, blue Bruin fan who jumped off the Trojan Bandwagon, and who does not sugar candy anything about our teams ;)
Go Bruins, boy does Hundley look hot in those tight pants's huge!!! ;). He added more muscle this year (yummy)!
On May 08, 13, Bruin For Life wrote:
> proud program? well, to my knowledge USC never had a proud program in
> basketball, but yah you are correct, you really suck!! Taj Gibson, scalibirini,
> and Derozan...three is better than zero!!! stay positive Fight On, stay
> positive!!
> On May 08, 13, Fight On wrote:
>> Lifer,
>
>> What has happened to our once-proud basketball program :/
>>
>> I looked up NBA rosters per college and this is what I came up with:
>> Kentucky - 22
>> Duke - 20
>> North Carolina - 18
>> Kansas - 16
>> Arizona - 13
>> UCLA - 11
>>
>> Our Bruins have now become an after-thought and poor Coach Johnny is probably
>> turning in his grave :(
>>
>> Go Bruins, despite the lack of NBA players these days!
Lifer please, Mister Trojan is right. Not only are you losing it with all the other characters you appear to impersonate, but then you take the time to re-word private messages that are sent to you solely with the purpose of making you a better Bruin. Your case is much worse than we thought :(

I guess it is back to the drawing/water board for you. I will have Nation and Brewski wear the tickler gloves when they join us this time while administering the Pyramid of Success/P Diddy Jr Rap CD in your ear ;)

Go Bruins, Go Westwood and Hot Tub Shrinks!

West Hollywood, CA

#20210 May 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I've admitted many times, when will you admit it just ONCE?
Lifer doesn't it feel liberating to admit Bruin same-sex preferences. Good job ;)

But just because we think and feel a certain way, we can't expect to try to convert Trojans who really want nothing to do with our Westwood lifestyle :/

Go Bruins, we will be what we are!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#20211 May 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
The Chosen Traveler shall return once the college football season starts. Until then most of you, TROLL ON..........
Don't let the blood red and gold door hit ya.......... Heh heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#20212 May 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hilarious! Fight On sending me private messages, I always knew he was a flame, this confirms it!! Fight On is the kweer of kweers!!!
Fight wrote on May 08, 13
> Oh my Lifer Luv, you are too funny when you associate me with that El Monnte fella that posts as PeePeePete. You must give in to the fact that I am the one true, blue Bruin fan who jumped off the Trojan Bandwagon, and who does not sugar candy anything about our teams ;)
Go Bruins, boy does Hundley look hot in those tight pants's huge!!! ;). He added more muscle this year (yummy)!
On May 08, 13, Bruin For Life wrote:
> proud program? well, to my knowledge USC never had a proud program in
> basketball, but yah you are correct, you really suck!! Taj Gibson, scalibirini,
> and Derozan...three is better than zero!!! stay positive Fight On, stay
> positive!!
> On May 08, 13, Fight On wrote:
>> Lifer,
>
>> What has happened to our once-proud basketball program :/
>>
>> I looked up NBA rosters per college and this is what I came up with:
>> Kentucky - 22
>> Duke - 20
>> North Carolina - 18
>> Kansas - 16
>> Arizona - 13
>> UCLA - 11
>>
>> Our Bruins have now become an after-thought and poor Coach Johnny is probably
>> turning in his grave :(
>>
>> Go Bruins, despite the lack of NBA players these days!
The little jack ahss PPPRick/Bite On was sending me private messages too so I blocked his little fairy ahss!

Did you happen to go to the UCLA Spring game last month? It was different but pretty cool. Saw Datone Jones, Future Mayor Franklin and a few others there too.

Franklin is such a super cool dude he was not only signing autographs, but was really taking the time and talking with each kids he was signing for (where do you go to school, etc). An All-Around good guy. The pack will definitely appreciate him!!!

San Fernando Valley

#20213 May 9, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Go Bruins, we will be what we are!
And YOU are not one of us.....A-hole!

West Hollywood, CA

#20214 May 9, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Did you happen to go to the UCLA Spring game last month? It was different but pretty cool. Saw Datone Jones, Future Mayor Franklin and a few others there too.
Franklin is such a super cool dude he was not only signing autographs, but was really taking the time and talking with each kids he was signing for (where do you go to school, etc). An All-Around good guy. The pack will definitely appreciate him!!!
Brewski please! While I understand you wanting try and hype up our spring game by calling it different and pretty cool, we know it wasn't a game at all, but was Coach Jimmy having the players run around in circles on the agility course :/

But I must say that Hot Rod Brett Hundley was doing an admirable job modeling the tight Bruin football pants while the fellas played "touch" football ;)

Go Bruins, Go leap frog agility courses!

West Hollywood, CA

#20215 May 9, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Don't let the blood red and gold door hit ya.......... Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Another good one is "Don't let the true blue and gold glove slap your fanny on the way out" ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Bruins!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#20216 May 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...I will admit that you are no better than FO.
Happy?
Have a great evening!
typical of you, in denial, and calling the kettle black...don't ever change, every thread needs a douche bag.

#20217 May 9, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>The little jack ahss PPPRick/Bite On was sending me private messages too so I blocked his little fairy ahss!
Did you happen to go to the UCLA Spring game last month? It was different but pretty cool. Saw Datone Jones, Future Mayor Franklin and a few others there too.
yup, I blocked his fairy ass too, and so did be BN he was sending him messages as well, effing prYck.

#20218 May 9, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>The little jack ahss PPPRick/Bite On was sending me private messages too so I blocked his little fairy ahss!
Yup, I was there, little different than other times...IDK, I would have like to have seen a little more football and less of that kicking contest, and ball tossing, stuff by the fans...too much like a practice...many people who were there were kinda dispappointed and left before they actually ran the real action scrimmage. I would like for them to go back to the real action scrimmage. They advertised that it would start at 5:00 but it was more like 6:30 after all that BS I just pointed out.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#20219 May 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...every thread needs a douche bag.
And that would be YOU.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20220 May 9, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>And YOU are not one of us.....A-hole!
Ya I agree Brewie, we Bruins have a "Special" bond now that Jim Mora only recruits gay players.....Go Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#20221 May 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, I was there, little different than other times...IDK, I would have like to have seen a little more football and less of that kicking contest, and ball tossing, stuff by the fans...too much like a practice...many people who were there were kinda dispappointed and left before they actually ran the real action scrimmage. I would like for them to go back to the real action scrimmage. They advertised that it would start at 5:00 but it was more like 6:30 after all that BS I just pointed out.
Maybe they wanted to wait until the Trojan fans went to bed. That's about 6 in the evening. LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#20222 May 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yup, I blocked his fairy ass too, and so did be BN he was sending him messages as well, effing prYck.
Wow you had to block him? Crazy!!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20223 May 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree "Bruin Nation" can be a monotonous troll, especially when he's wearing his Pete_Carroll speedos.....Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#20224 May 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Blocking is so brutal Miss Wolfie :/

That is why I always prefer the wide receivers over the lineman :)

West Hollywood, CA

#20225 May 9, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree "Bruin Nation" can be a monotonous troll, especially when he's wearing his Pete_Carroll speedos.....Go Bruins!
Oh yes Nation in those speedos. I think he got a tad in trouble though when the letter W came off the back of those speedos :/

_in Forever has an entirely different meaning and Nation found out the "hard" way ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#20226 May 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they wanted to wait until the Trojan fans went to bed. That's about 6 in the evening. LOL!
Oh my Miss Wolfie. That sounds like an awfully long night of sex :)

Unfortunately this Bruin stays up late but never "gets any" :(

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#20227 May 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I got my money on the Brazilian Warrior.
> Now, be smart, BFL! You don't want to bet on anyone of the two losers!

The preceding message provided commercial free by Artie the Advertiser.
>:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
Review: Afordable Billing Solution (Apr '11) 6 hr Crystal 15
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 6 hr 42 yr North Mtb r... 51
Famous Joe's Legendary Mexican Food offer authe... (Nov '11) 6 hr REDNECK 10
Do you approve of Joe Aguilar as Mayor? 6 hr REDNECK 2
Nora Aunor is "All Time Greatest Artist/Actress... (Oct '06) 7 hr Angelina Ellen vi... 1,337
It is customary for the men to pay 12 hr Oh thats rich alr... 3

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

South Pasadena Jobs

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]