UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19887 Apr 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Then under your lame criteria, I DO get to call you "OLD"! You and your (B)ruin buddy Bruise In (wherever the hell he is hiding these days) can almost get the senior discount at Sizzlers.. HaHa
Sure you can, if you wish, you ARE in your 20s (so you say)...but after I would outlift in the gym by 50lbs or more, you would feel more like a baby in diapers...and after I would beat you in a two-mile race uphill at any hiking trail you wish, it is YOU that would feel like you should be six feet unde, getting whoopped by this "old man" LMFAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19889 Apr 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's also not smart enough to know that if you're 50 and enjoy the same things bimbettes in their 20's do, you're probably not the brightest guy around, or just incredibly immature. In his case, it's pretty obvious they both apply.
What a fool to be making that remark and think it's a good thing.
this means you're a 43 year old going on 63?
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#19890 Apr 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>this means you're a 43 year old going on 63?
Nope. It means you're a fool...which we all knew already.

But you keep trying to pretend young hotties are into you! LOL!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19891 Apr 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It means you're a fool...which we all knew already.
But you keep trying to pretend young hotties are into you! LOL!!
yeah, you're so right trOJan...I'm not quite as good looking and sexy as you...I mean, you once posted on here that when you're at a red light, chicks compliment you on your good looks, and that you resemble a model...remember when you posted that on here? well, I am not quite as hott and sexy as you trOJan, the only chicks that hit on me are the ones that I alread know, not too many strangers, so I concede this victory to you, trOJan...you win, I lose.:(
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19892 Apr 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you're so right trOJan...I'm not quite as good looking and sexy as you...I mean, you once posted on here that when you're at a red light, chicks compliment you on your good looks, and that you resemble a model...remember when you posted that on here? well, I am not quite as hott and sexy as you trOJan, the only chicks that hit on me are the ones that I alread know, not too many strangers, so I concede this victory to you, trOJan...you win, I lose.:(
I say my vote goes to Trojan as topix hottie 2013, he has a motor cycle and a village people mustache and I remember when I gave him my card to model in my male magazine....Sorry Roberto been there done you....Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19893 Apr 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you're so right trOJan...I'm not quite as good looking and sexy as you...I mean, you once posted on here that when you're at a red light, chicks compliment you on your good looks, and that you resemble a model...remember when you posted that on here? well, I am not quite as hott and sexy as you trOJan, the only chicks that hit on me are the ones that I alread know, not too many strangers, so I concede this victory to you, trOJan...you win, I lose.:(
Well, please remember the context under which that was mentioned. Some bimbo was trying to claim I was ugly, desperate and lonely (or something to that effect). None of which were true.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#19894 Apr 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said I bet I'm in better shape than any of you idiots...since you won't meet me for a throw down, maybe you can meet at any gym and see if you even come within 50 lbs from me in the Bench Press...that goes for you, CT or CPEM. what says you trOJans?
Here we go again...

Anyone else picture Henery Hawk (the little chickenhawk from the Looney Tunes cartoons that always puffs himself up) whenever he starts rambling like this?

"I'm a chickenhawk, and I'm after chickens!"
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19895 Apr 12, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again...
Anyone else picture Henery Hawk (the little chickenhawk from the Looney Tunes cartoons that always puffs himself up) whenever he starts rambling like this?
Thanks for the laugh!! Great way to start a Friday morning!!

And so true!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19896 Apr 12, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again...
I don't watch cartoons, so I don't know WTF you're talking about.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19897 Apr 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, please remember the context under which that was mentioned. Some bimbo was trying to claim I was ugly, desperate and lonely (or something to that effect). None of which were true.
Obviously that chick was full of shyt trOJan. I rather believe you're good looking, and chased by hott chicks.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19898 Apr 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously that chick was full of shyt trOJan. I rather believe you're good looking, and chased by hott chicks.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can't speak to how good looking I am or am not. I can only speak to what others have said or done. Most of that stuff was while I was attending USC. Just about everyone is good looking when they're young!

I don't think I'm good looking or bad looking. I'm average.

But as you claim, I'm in pretty good shape. But then again, with the obesity epidemic we're experiencing in the U.S., we probably shouldn't be comparing ourselves to other Americans. LOL!!

Have a great weekend, Rob.
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19899 Apr 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can't speak to how good looking I am or am not. I can only speak to what others have said or done. Most of that stuff was while I was attending USC. Just about everyone is good looking when they're young!
I don't think I'm good looking or bad looking. I'm average.
But as you claim, I'm in pretty good shape. But then again, with the obesity epidemic we're experiencing in the U.S., we probably shouldn't be comparing ourselves to other Americans. LOL!!
Have a great weekend, Rob.
Oh Trojan no matter what Wolffie says I still think you're a hunk, 100% pure babe ;) Now lets meet up for that beer at Sharkeez.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19900 Apr 12, 2013
That was some brawl in the Dodger game last night!!

Costly for the Dodgers.$17M divided by a 6 month season, times the number of months Greinke will probably be out (2), equals $5.7M of wasted salary!!

Mattingly was hilarious suggesting they suspend Quinten for the same number of weeks Greinke is gonna be out! As if that'll happen! LOL!!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19901 Apr 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch cartoons, so I don't know WTF you're talking about.
Careful Old Rob, that could be ANOTHER strike against you. To stay competitive (within your mind), you may want to take that up. I hear a lot of young bimbettes like the modern cartoons. Maybe you could drop by Nickelodeon or the Cartoon Network and try picking up on one of them... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#19902 Apr 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I rather believe you're good looking, and chased by hott chicks.
Geeeeeeezzzz... Is this the troll Bruin For Life or the real one?!?!?!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19903 Apr 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Geeeeeeezzzz... Is this the troll Bruin For Life or the real one?!?!?!
Oddly enough, from the location it appears it was the "real" one. He must've started his weekend a little early and is feeling mellow & non-confrontational. That side of Rob isn't bad. It just doesn't show itself very often.

San Marino, CA

#19904 Apr 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oddly enough, from the location it appears it was the "real" one. He must've started his weekend a little early and is feeling mellow & non-confrontational. That side of Rob isn't bad. It just doesn't show itself very often.
You best be careful. It sounds too affectionate! HaHa

Some scholars say that when someone sexually admires another person but knows it can never be, they turn to lashing out or ridiculing the person they have/had the infatuation for. Like I said, be careful there. Maybe PP Troll was right and Rob actually DOES attend those naked man-tub parties... HaHa

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND FIGHT ON!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#19905 Apr 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You best be careful. It sounds too affectionate! HaHa
Some scholars say that when someone sexually admires another person but knows it can never be, they turn to lashing out or ridiculing the person they have/had the infatuation for. Like I said, be careful there. Maybe PP Troll was right and Rob actually DOES attend those naked man-tub parties... HaHa
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND FIGHT ON!
Only an insecure little man like you would think that receiving compliments from another man is gay, or complement in another man is also gay.. If I was to use your logic I would think I am surrounded by gay men everyday... considering all the compliments I receive from men...shit. maybe they are gay.
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19906 Apr 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an insecure little man like you would think that receiving compliments from another man is gay, or complement in another man is also gay.. If I was to use your logic I would think I am surrounded by gay men everyday... considering all the compliments I receive from men...shit. maybe they are gay.
Ya I agree sweetie, you do have a nice tooshe even though you have a zillion miles on ya, nothing wrong with being gay Bobby we've been that way for years see ya tonight toots.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19907 Apr 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, this can't be Rob. When an obviously gay guy smiles at me, I try to grin and say "thank you" in a way that makes it clear I appreciate the compliment. But I like titties!! The bigger the better! More than a handful is NOT a waste!!(That was made up by small breasted women!!)

But I always figured Rob would punch a guy if he thought a guy were admiring him.

CT & IET, I think Rob's son hacked his account. LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Beach man pleads no contest in student's m... (Sep '09) 15 hr You are all stupid 45
Child gets Burned, Beaten and Sexually Abused i... Sun smart Gino 2
Review: Distribuidora Duche West Sat Gracilea Mond 3
News Friends of former La Puente Councilwoman Lola S... (Jan '10) Sat Wymandaniel45 7
Possible coyote in South Pasadena (Jun '08) May '16 ggg 32
News Auditors question South El Montea s relationshi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 concern citizen 1
News How to prepare for a destructive El Nino winter (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Duped 6

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages