UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 20 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Encino, CA

#19834 Apr 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Again Rob you are spinning this. You said UCLA dismisses students/athletes when they do something wrong... Speaking of wrong, you are on this fact itself so we will leave that one alone for your sake... HaHa
LOL!! Thinking he could be reasonable enough to admit he is wrong?!! Good luck!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19835 Apr 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't.(And neither do you, you stupid jackass.)
Oh I see, but you are pretty certain this Water Polo player raped that girl because he was arrested for "rape", isn't that right?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19836 Apr 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Again Rob you are spinning this. You said UCLA dismisses students/athletes when they do something wrong... Speaking of wrong, you are on this fact itself so we will leave that one alone for your sake... HaHa
not at all...any "domestic violence" arrest is always filled with question marks. In the past when a couple got into a physical altercation cops would just tell one person to leave until cooler heads prevailed - but thanks to proud alum OJ Simpson killing his wife - laws were changed to prevent killers like OJ to keep abusing their wives like he did for many years, before he fianlly slashed her throat from ear to ear. Now when the Police arrives at a "domestic violence" call they will arrest somebody, I had no problem being arrested when I did, because my GF had kids, and having her arrested would be devastating not only for her but also for her children, so I was okay being handcuffed, because I know I did nothing wrong but hold her arms, thus putting my finger prints on her arms, and THAT is sufficient cause to be arrested when you are a man...fair? hell no, but it is what it is, women never get arrested for this shyt, only men do, which is BS...again, thanks OJ Simpson, you mother effer!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19837 Apr 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see, but you are pretty certain this Water Polo player raped that girl because he was arrested for "rape", isn't that right?
You idiot, I don't know what happened.

YOU are the one who set the standard that accusations are enough! If they're enough for Trojans, they're enough for Bruins.

Man, it's hilarious that this has to be explained time after time after time and you're still too stupid to get it.

All of us are OK with waiting until this thing plays out. It may very well turn out to be BS. But playing by YOUR RULES...

What a dumbass.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19838 Apr 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>but thanks to proud alum OJ Simpson killing his wife
Hey, Dumbass, you CLAIM that you only post facts. If that's the case, post the link showing that he was convicted of this CRIME.

If you can't do it, we'll just take it as you finally admitting that you post bullshit.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19839 Apr 9, 2013
I don't know why I bother. I've been telling the idiot to post that link for three years and he's never been able to do it. LOL!!!

He posts bullshit, pure & simple.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#19840 Apr 9, 2013
If the Brian Banks case has taught us anything, it is that everyone should be considered innocent until proven guilty. And even that, sometimes, is still questionable.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19841 Apr 9, 2013
CPEM wrote:
If the Brian Banks case has taught us anything, it is that everyone should be considered innocent until proven guilty. And even that, sometimes, is still questionable.
Once again...you're thinking LOGICALLY. We're dealing here with an individual who lacks that ability. LOL!!

A shame that Cal States hand out degrees to people who lack the ability to distinguish between fact and opinion.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19842 Apr 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>While at UCLA you are simply dismissed as students and athletes - end of story...period, end, finito, shumbaktu, shiong hu hui, pakaturo, FIN. Boy that was easy.
Again tell that to Dragovic, or for that matter, Jeremy Anderson... I guess stealing that laptop on campus doesnt qualify under your worldly definitions of end, finito, shumbaktu, shiong hu hui, pakaturo, FIN. And after his actions, here is one you DID have right, he probably said "Boy that was easy"... HaHa

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19843 Apr 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
A shame that Cal States hand out degrees to people who lack the ability to distinguish between fact and opinion.
And I can envision that degree proudly taped on his back window of that big truck with oversized-makes-me-a-man tires that he owns... HaHa
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19844 Apr 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, I don't know what happened.
YOU are the one who set the standard that accusations are enough! If they're enough for Trojans, they're enough for Bruins.
Man, it's hilarious that this has to be explained time after time after time and you're still too stupid to get it.
All of us are OK with waiting until this thing plays out. It may very well turn out to be BS. But playing by YOUR RULES...
What a dumbass.
That is correct...it goes both ways...this guy got arrested, and should be suspended from school and have his schlarship taken away, and booted from school, unless it is proven that this whole thing was made up by the girl...either way, when you get a scholarship to a prestigious chool you are expected to act with class and civility, and excercise proper judgment, and NEVER "bring embarrassment to your team, school, and your family" that is the UCLA way, he obviously failed to excercise judgment and shoud be given a second opportunity somewhere else, where this kind of thing is tolearated...yes "my rules" UCLA or USC, equal opportunity "judge" and that is what I say. You got a problem with that?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19845 Apr 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Dumbass, you CLAIM that you only post facts. If that's the case, post the link showing that he was convicted of this CRIME
If you can't do it, we'll just take it as you finally admitting that you post bullshit.
in the Civil case was fount "guilty" still waiting for your "yes" or "no" answer, is that to hard for you? moron.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19846 Apr 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again...you're thinking LOGICALLY. We're dealing here with an individual who lacks that ability. LOL!!
this coming from a moron who thinks racism, bigotry, and edery abnuse is "wisdon" your words, not mine. moron.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19847 Apr 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Again tell that to Dragovic, or for that matter, Jeremy Anderson... I guess stealing that laptop on campus doesnt qualify under your worldly definitions of end, finito, shumbaktu, shiong hu hui, pakaturo, FIN. And after his actions, here is one you DID have right, he probably said "Boy that was easy"... HaHa
all were suspend from the team functions until proven innocent in the ourt of law...more than you can say about USC where athlets get arrested for rape and don't even miss a practice.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19848 Apr 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>in the Civil case was fount "guilty" still waiting for your "yes" or "no" answer, is that to hard for you? moron.
Look who's calling who a moron. Still too freakin' stupid to realize the civil case was not a murder case.

What an idiot.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19849 Apr 9, 2013
We should demand our money back, that was used to pay for the idiot's education. He can't even read!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19850 Apr 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>That is correct...it goes both ways...
Hey, IDIOT! YOU are the one who established that accusations are enough.
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#19851 Apr 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's calling who a moron. Still too freakin' stupid to realize the civil case was not a murder case.
What an idiot.
I CAN'T SAY IF O.J. WAS INVOLVED IN THOSE MURDERS OR NOT, BUT HE LIVED BACK HERE IN FLORIDA FOR A LONG TIME AND EVERYONE WHO RAN ACROSS HIM THOUGHT HE WAS A ARROGANT JER K OFF.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19853 Apr 9, 2013
Oh wait a second! They HAVE locked him up at least a couple of times!!(big surprise!!)

If it were a crime, they would have KEPT him locked up! LOL!!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19854 Apr 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one Trojan who convicted for the crime of murder, you idiot!
John Mckay, John Robinson, Pete Carroll..Ya murderers row against my hapless Bruins...Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which Gangs are fighting each other here in May... (Jun '10) 1 hr unknown 85
Montebello Hills: Decades in the Waiting 2 hr Compassion for th... 39
Pope Accidentally Gouges Out Child's Eye 2 hr Blow George 3
Latinos in California lag a far behinda in coll... 2 hr Mikey Boy 2
Teen Experiences Tingling Sensation 3 hr CMS Dhykemeup 3
Scientology 3 hr Joel W 10
Meeting at Quiet Cannon Today? 4 hr La Merced Dude 63
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE