UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 20 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#19770 Apr 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaahhhhh!!!
what is the matter you nazzi? it shouldn't be so hard to answer a question that is multiple choice, are you that stupid to answer?
ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU COWARD LITTLE BYTCH.
what would you call a person that is proud of posting as a -Racist, bigot, hate on LOE, hate on women, promoting elderly abuse?
A person filled with:
A. Wisdom
B. Ignorance
C. Psychological issues
D. A and B

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#19771 Apr 7, 2013
Maybe the Laker fans were right - what rilvary??? is it really a rilvary when one of the teams can't beat the other?
2012-2013 season: Clippers 4 - Lakers 0
Say hello to your 2012-2013 Pacific Division Champions...YOUR Los Angeles Clippers!!!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19772 Apr 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Maybe the Laker fans were right - what rilvary??? is it really a rilvary when one of the teams can't beat the other?
2012-2013 season: Clippers 4 - Lakers 0
Say hello to your 2012-2013 Pacific Division Champions...YOUR Los Angeles Clippers!!!!
Ya I agree, can't wait to run in to Matt Barnes at Chicken Maison again! This time I can give him a congrats hug and choke his chicken at the same time....Go Bruins!

“Fight On!! Bytches!!!”

Since: Apr 11

FTFO

#19773 Apr 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>with all the hate towards women, LOE, minorities, gay community, and the Elderly, it's no wonder you're not allowed Topix doesn't allow you to open an account...pucking loser. LMFAO
Really? this proves once again what a fool and a moron you are. Keep amusing us with your stupidity.
Artie Manahattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19774 Apr 7, 2013
The Original Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Really? this proves once again what a fool and a moron you are. Keep amusing us with your stupidity.
Oh Trojan your masculinity is over whelming, please take me I'm yours. I agree on all your posts can't you tell I want you? How about Kings Hockey tickets?....Go Bruins!

“Fight On!! Bytches!!!”

Since: Apr 11

FTFO

#19775 Apr 7, 2013
Artie Manahattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Trojan your masculinity is over whelming, please take me I'm yours. I agree on all your posts can't you tell I want you? How about Kings Hockey tickets?....Go Bruins!
No thanks, I already told you, how I feel, unless you're well endowed I am not interested. FTFO

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#19776 Apr 7, 2013
The Original Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks, I already told you, how I feel, unless you're well endowed I am not interested. FTFO
You are so contradicting, first you claim to hate homosexuals, then you admit to being one, which one is it? Are you one of those that self-discriminate? me thinks yes. Hypocrite!!!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#19777 Apr 7, 2013
The Original Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks, I already told you, how I feel, unless you're well endowed I am not interested. FTFO
what is the matter you nazzi? it shouldn't be so hard to answer a question that is multiple choice, are you that stupid to answer?
ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU COWARD LITTLE BYTCH.
what would you call a person that is proud of posting as a -Racist, bigot, hate on LOE, hate on women, promoting elderly abuse?
A person filled with:
A. Wisdom
B. Ignorance
C. Psychological issues
D. A and B
Artie Manahattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19778 Apr 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what is the matter you nazzi? it shouldn't be so hard to answer a question that is multiple choice, are you that stupid to answer?
ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU COWARD LITTLE BYTCH.
what would you call a person that is proud of posting as a -Racist, bigot, hate on LOE, hate on women, promoting elderly abuse?
A person filled with:
A. Wisdom
B. Ignorance
C. Psychological issues
D. A and B
Hey! Don't you talk that way to my Trojan! I saw him first, plus he rides a cycle I hope he has a Village People mustache on his pretty mug....Oh Trojan.... I'm melting again.....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19779 Apr 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>STFU BN pathetic two face back stabbing hypocrite...who challenges people to fights on here and criticizes others for doing the same thing...and throwing fuel at the fire and criticizing other for keeping the fire burning. POS
Ya I agree Trojan is sooooo dreamy isn't he? I wish he would post something so I can agree with him....Go Bruins!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#19780 Apr 7, 2013
Okay, enough of this. Let's get back to sports. UCLA looked good yesterday on the first day of pads, the Running game is gonna be better than last year with 5 legitimate RBs on the Roster, in Jordon James, Damien Thigpen, Steven Manfro, Paul Perkins,and Malcolm Jones. The Pasaing game will be even better this year, with Devin Lucien, Shaquille Evans and Devin Fuller...Jordan Payton also looked very good...on Defense Jeremy Castro a freshman is a freaking beast, he reminds me Rey Maualuga, Jordan Zumwalt has put on some more size and speed, Anthony Barr well, is Anthony Barr...c'mon September get here already!!!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19782 Apr 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Okay, enough of this. Let's get back to sports. UCLA looked good yesterday on the first day of pads, the Running game is gonna be better than last year with 5 legitimate RBs on the Roster, in Jordon James, Damien Thigpen, Steven Manfro, Paul Perkins,and Malcolm Jones. The Pasaing game will be even better this year, with Devin Lucien, Shaquille Evans and Devin Fuller...Jordan Payton also looked very good...on Defense Jeremy Castro a freshman is a freaking beast, he reminds me Rey Maualuga, Jordan Zumwalt has put on some more size and speed, Anthony Barr well, is Anthony Barr...c'mon September get here already!!!!
Ya I agree fellow Bruin, we should protest the hiring of the worst coach in Bruin BB history. We have to bring back Ben Howland before
we become the laughing stock of College BB....here is a moment of silence for our deceased Bruin BB Program.......... Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19784 Apr 8, 2013
The Original Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks, I already told you, how I feel, unless you're well endowed I am not interested. FTFO
Oh Trojan you remind me of Rock Hudson don't you know I want a piece of the Rock? I want to do some serious Rock Climbing, meet me at Sharkeez for that beer I offered you.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19785 Apr 8, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Trojan you remind me of Rock Hudson don't you know I want a piece of the Rock? I want to do some serious Rock Climbing, meet me at Sharkeez for that beer I offered you.....Go Bruins!
You and TOT/BFL need to get a room.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#19786 Apr 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BTW, CPEM will come back around in the fall. And unlike some, that'll be win or lose.
Yah, I'm still here, still reading some posts, but I tend to just go right over the trolls, which seems to be most of the posts now so there isn't much to comment on. I was on spring break last week so I there wasn't much time for Topix. Got to see the shuttle in its new home across the street from USC and watched UCLA take on Washington in softball. We won't discuss the outcome of that game.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19787 Apr 8, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, I'm still here, still reading some posts, but I tend to just go right over the trolls, which seems to be most of the posts now so there isn't much to comment on. I was on spring break last week so I there wasn't much time for Topix. Got to see the shuttle in its new home across the street from USC and watched UCLA take on Washington in softball. We won't discuss the outcome of that game.
I'm FAR from being a tree hugger, but I still don't know why they didn't just cut the wings off of that thing and re-attach them once it got to its destination. It's not as if their structural integrity needed to remain intact for flight. Yet another blunder by Villaraigosa!(I realize it wasn't entirely his decision, but he could have prevented the destruction of THOUSANDS of trees.)

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19788 Apr 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Okay, enough of this. Let's get back to sports!!!!
Ya think ?!!!

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19789 Apr 8, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, I'm still here, still reading some posts, but I tend to just go right over the trolls, which seems to be most of the posts now so there isn't much to comment on. I was on spring break last week so I there wasn't much time for Topix. Got to see the shuttle in its new home across the street from USC and watched UCLA take on Washington in softball. We won't discuss the outcome of that game.
Hey did you hear Haden is appearing on stage in a play at Bing Theatre? Now that may be worth checking out!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19790 Apr 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey did you hear Haden is appearing on stage in a play at Bing Theatre? Now that may be worth checking out!
After seeing him dance in the student section at the USC-UCLA bb game, it doesn't surprise me.

He & that other old guy (big donor, I presume) really got down! LOL!!

“Fight On!! Bytches!!!”

Since: Apr 11

FTFO

#19791 Apr 8, 2013
Ooooh, did someone say "get down"? How bout you and I there Fake Trojan, you can rock my world!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Details of dispute leading to Torrance murder-s... (Aug '10) 16 min Julio the Artist 83
Omneity Billing is A-Fordable Billing 2 hr Snap Snap 1
Review: Afordable Billing Solution (Apr '11) 10 hr Bruce Jenner 22
What to Do if You are Wrongfully Accused of Har... (May '08) 11 hr Angela K 98
News Hope Chapel parishoners sue ex-pastor, church f... (Sep '09) 12 hr Nancy Kirkjian 343
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Chuck 19,892
Justdim Boober to Lead March for more Payphone ... 20 hr Julia 2
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]