UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 932)

Showing posts 18,621 - 18,640 of26,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Andy Enfield

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

USC ROB wrote:
<quoted text>I agree TROJAN BROTHER! can you say Final-4? UCLA has become the new football school in L.A. and we have become the new basketball school...touche! bRuins!!!
FTFO!!
I want to welcome all the ex Bruin fans like "Bruin For Life" who have jumped on the Trojan band wagon. I don't blame you, Steve Alford has failed miserably n the tournament he has not been to the sweet 16 since 1999 I did it in just my second year, while Alford was losing to Harvard my team was dunking all over Georgetown a team that whipped UCLA earlier this year....Now remember all you ex-Bruins, it's ok to kiss girls just don't dress like em any more..Fight ON!
Andy Enfield

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Like I said in my other post about my players, we are high flyers, don't you remember what we did to Georgetown before we were brought down to reality? Oh wait, shit! Those players...are not on...my team anymore...shit shit, SHIT!!!!! oh well at least I still have two seven footers to work with, right? Oh shit, shit SHIT!!!!! those guys are going to be in the Spokane jail for breaking women's noses and women's jaws!! WTF am I gonna do now??? Well F it! I made $150,000 at FGCU and I will be making $1,150,000 more for getting hot in a two game winning streak as a commentator put it the LA Times. They say a sucker is born every minute, but I never thought I would be the recipient of that benefit, I LOVE SOUTHERN CAL!!! http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-usc-andy-...
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Andy Enfield wrote:
Like I said in my other post about my players, we are high flyers, don't you remember what we did to Georgetown before we were brought down to reality? Oh wait, shit! Those players...are not on...my team anymore...shit shit, SHIT!!!!! oh well at least I still have two seven footers to work with, right? Oh shit, shit SHIT!!!!! those guys are going to be in the Spokane jail for breaking women's noses and women's jaws!! WTF am I gonna do now??? Well F it! I made $150,000 at FGCU and I will be making $1,150,000 more for getting hot in a two game winning streak as a commentator put it the LA Times. They say a sucker is born every minute, but I never thought I would be the recipient of that benefit, I LOVE SOUTHERN CAL!!! http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-usc-andy-...
Ya I agree fellow Bruin, a sucker is Born every minute and his name is Dan Guerrero...Firing Ben Howland for Stevie Blunder??? I agree with you Rob I'm envious and embarrassed as well....Blow it Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Congrats to mighty USC,they made a better hire than my Bruins. Then again I heard Enfield turned us down as all the other coaches did....Have to keep an eye on Rob for 72 hours make sure he don't hurt himself.....Go Bruins!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

As part of Andy Enfeld's welcome to Cali I would love to blow him and get a special facial...hmmm yuuuuummy
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Some idiots think UCLA always does the right thing. If that's the case, I wonder why they hired Alford.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/03/31/bernst...
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Andy Enfield wrote:
Oh Dear our Bruins hired a trouble making scumbag! Ben Howland puleeeeaze come back!.....Go Bruins!

Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

There must be an echo in here. LOL!!

I already posted that Artie.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yah, I think USC fans are even more delusional, although I will give this much, you TRIED to bring your once proud winning tradition back to South Central, too bad you got caught with your hands in the coookie jar!! and all that success, is ALL TAINTED like another trOJan's homeruns Mr Cheater hinself Mark McGuirre.
LMFAO!!
Oh Me oh My what has happend to my Bruins, we were duped in hiring Stevie Blunder! The bad news just keeps on rolling in....Ben Howland where are you? Puleeeaze come back!!!!!.....Go Bruins!

http://www.bruinsnation.com/ucla_basketball/2...
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Me oh My what has happend to my Bruins, we were duped in hiring Stevie Blunder! The bad news just keeps on rolling in....Ben Howland where are you? Puleeeaze come back!!!!!.....Go Bruins!
http://www.bruinsnation.com/ucla_basketball/2...
Hey! This is the only school for which he would go back on his word!(Maybe because it's the only school who would be dumb enough to hire him.)

USC isn't perfect. Every school makes bad decisions from time to time in hiring coaches. I'm merely laughing at Bruin fans who are dumb enough to think they do everything right and USC does everything wrong. Hmmm. Who does that all the time in his posts? LOL!!!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Ya I agree, this is the worst time to be a Bruin bb fan. We made the absolute worst hire of any available coach. It's kind of like buying a so called lightly used Ferrari only to find out it has been through a flood and fire....Sad day for my Bruins. This now makes Larry Farmer and Walt Hazzard look good....
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Ya know what's really funny is...

Two wins in fourteen years in football and some Bruin fans are dumb enough to claim they've "caught us" in football. Yet, they'd never make that concession with us in bb even though we are 5-5 against them over the past 5 years!

Things that make you go, "Hmmm."
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Two wins in fourteen years in football and some Bruin fans are dumb enough to claim they've "caught us" in football. Yet, they'd never make that concession with us in bb even though we are 5-5 against them over the past 5 years!
Ya I agree, I wish my Bruins would have hired Pat Summitt instead of Steve Alford, Pat has more balls than Stevie Blunder, and a better NCAA tournament record. Steve Alford is theee worst hire in Bruin History, he even makes Rick Neuheisel look like Knute Rockne.....Go Bruins!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Some idiots think UCLA always does the right thing. If that's the case, I wonder why they hired Alford.
And some idiots find faults in everyone UCLA hires, even if USC chooses to hire coach with 68 games as a head coach...they think their hire is better than UCLA's. LMAO

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Well, there you go!! it seems we have a Pete Carroll in our hands, a coach who defends criminals as long as they are players on the team he coaches. Like the story says, Dan Guerrero obviously failed to check Alford's past...anyhoo, people sometimes learn from their mistakes and I can only hope he has as well. Not much else to say...other than as long as he proves to be a good person and a good coach I will be happy. When RN came to UCLA all you jumped all over him about his past, but he proved to be a very different person and coach at UCLA, one that displayed high moran standards, and ran a clean program free of thuggery and zero tolerance for acts that would bring shame to the school, program, staff, and family. We will see.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>And some idiots find faults in everyone UCLA hires, even if USC chooses to hire coach with 68 games as a head coach...they think their hire is better than UCLA's. LMAO
Wrong, Dumbass. I'm just laughing at fools like you, who hold UCLA up on a pedestal and knock USC coaches for supposedly doing the very things Alford did!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
we beat you with the teams we have now...the players we both had are looooooooooong gone, including the coaches...until you beat us again, we OWN you.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
again, you choose that comparison, I choose the one that says we beat you 4 of the last 5 games we've played. in the last 2 years, therefore you are defeated AGAIN.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>And some idiots find faults in everyone UCLA hires, even if USC chooses to hire coach with 68 games as a head coach...they think their hire is better than UCLA's. LMAO
Oh fellow Bruin how come you are not jumping for joy over the hiring of our latest coaching phenom? Isn't the hiring of Steve Alford the answer to all our Bruin prayers? Shouldn't you and Brew In and MBD be gushing from this incredible hire? Oh fellow Bruin please don't say that we made a huge mistake by not hiring the coach that USC hired?....GO Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,621 - 18,640 of26,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••