UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19585 Apr 1, 2013
Hey Bruin fan, when watching today'sDodgers Giants game, were you as proud as I was watching this commercial?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19586 Apr 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Also funny that when a UCLA coach says something with which he agrees, he takes the words as GOLDEN.
However, Mora says "One win is nice, but it won't really mean anything until we've strung a few together" and the fool acts as if they just won an NC when they beat 'SC for only the second time in 14 years!!
His hypocrisy even extends to UCLA coaches! LOL!!!
you're just a delusionalFu c king idiot...only a stupid motherFu c ker like you would spin every post...still waiting for you to prove u went to USC...no USC graduate would post the ignorant commentary you do Rufus c king moron.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19587 Apr 1, 2013
You have NO affiliation with the school!! You have nothing of which to be "proud".

Freaking' hilarious!!!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19588 Apr 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
You have NO affiliation with the school!! You have nothing of which to be "proud".
Freaking' hilarious!!!
I so Agree fellow trojan, I graduated "Me Cum Loudly" at the top of my class at usc, these fakers that didn't go to our beloved school, have NO right being fans. Only the Chosen One's that attended the University have a right to comment.
Fight On fellow trojan, Fight On.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19589 Apr 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're just a delusionalFu c king idiot...only a stupid motherFu c ker like you would spin every post...still waiting for you to prove u went to USC...no USC graduate would post the ignorant commentary you do Rufus c king moron.
That was NOT "spin". You honor what a UCLA coach says, as long as it's in line with how you feel. If it's not, you ignore it.

Thanks for proving your ignorance in trying to claim no USC grad would call you out and prove what an idiot you are, the way I do on a daily basis.

I don't have to prove to you that I went there. I know I did and that you can only dream about having graduated from a school as great as USC.

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19590 Apr 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That was NOT "spin". You honor what a UCLA coach says, as long as it's in line with how you feel. If it's not, you ignore it.
Thanks for proving your ignorance in trying to claim no USC grad would call you out and prove what an idiot you are, the way I do on a daily basis.
I don't have to prove to you that I went there. I know I did and that you can only dream about having graduated from a school as great as USC.
right on honey screw the average fan, only the elite "students" can be fans. these low life "fans" mean nothing to our school trash is what they are.
Fight On fellow usc student Fight On.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19591 Apr 1, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
right on honey screw the average fan, only the elite "students" can be fans. these low life "fans" mean nothing to our school trash is what they are.
Fight On fellow usc student Fight On.
Ya I agree fellow Bruin, I went to a private School. Serra Gardena and it was all boyz and wonderful :). I could have taken phys-ed all day! Nothing like a smorgasbord of young male frankfurters looking me in the eye during shower time...Oh how this Bruin misses the good ol days....Go Bruins!
Fight On

Mesa, AZ

#19592 Apr 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
stop saying you went there, you moron!! you're an embarrassment to us true Trojans. Please stop your false claims. True Trojans don't get arrested by police and have their families harassed. Thanks. Fight On!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19593 Apr 1, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop your false claims. True Trojans don't get arrested by police and have their families harassed.
Only the biggest idiot on this thread would say "don't make false claims" and make one in the very next sentence.

You're not fooling anyone, Slob.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19594 Apr 1, 2013
Now here is an interesting hire for the Trojans:

"USC has hired Florida Gulf Coast's Andy Enfield to be its new Men's Baskeball Coach"

He just coached his team to the Sweet Sixteen! Thats two rounds further then Alford could do with supposedly a much better team... HaHa

Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19595 Apr 1, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
"USC has hired Florida Gulf Coast's Andy Enfield to be its new Men's Baskeball Coach"
He just coached his team to the Sweet Sixteen! Thats two rounds further then Alford could do with supposedly a much better team... HaHa
What fool was it that said we couldn't get a decent coach?! And ours didn't go back on what he said only 11 days earlier. LOL!!

I still laugh at his 10-year-old remark of, "Alford said this is the only school he would have done that for."

FTFO!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19596 Apr 1, 2013
Oh Dear my Bruins are doomed! Our cross town rivals now have a better coach than we do in Andy Enfield! Why didn't we pull the trigger and hire him? Enfield runs circles around Stevie Blunder...Oh drat and double dratt..Oh how I wish this was 1972 again.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19597 Apr 1, 2013
Just 10 days ago...

Chris Dufresne, Los Angeles Times

The perfect coach for UCLA would be a combination of its last two coaches: Steve Lavin and Ben Howland. Lavin had the public relations skills that Howland woefully lacked, and Howland had the intensity and discipline that Lavin was too young to administer.

I have just the guy.

UCLA needs to think outside the three-point lane and not be afraid to hire someone who does not fit the overrated UCLA "mold." I would forget Shaka Smart and Brad Stevens and go after Andy Enfield of Florida Gulf Coast University. You can just hear the alums screaming, "We can't hire a coach from Florida Gulf Coast!"

Really? In 1948, UCLA hired a relative unknown from Martinsville, Ind., who seemed to work out fine. Forget about the "FGCU" on the shirts and watch how the Eagles play. They fly up and down the court but are also well coached. In fact, Enfield's effort against Georgetown was one of the best single-game coaching jobs in NCAA history.

Here's the key component: Many coaches are scared off by the cost of living in L.A. and the Hollywood culture. That won't be a problem for Enfield, who made millions on Wall Street before he pursued his passion for coaching. His wife is a former model who would light up the scoreboard, so to speak, and you could see this power couple walking comfortably down Rodeo Drive with their gourmet coffees and souped-up baby stroller as they make their way toward an oxygen bar.
Fight On

Mesa, AZ

#19598 Apr 1, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
that's right Trojan brother!!! If he took that lousy team to the sweet 16 he will surely take us to the final-4 next year. Alford who? Yes FTFO!!
Fight On

Mesa, AZ

#19599 Apr 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What fool was it that said we couldn't get a decent coach?! And ours didn't go back on what he said only 11 days earlier. LOL!!
I still laugh at his 10-year-old remark of, "Alford said this is the only school he would have done that for."
FTFO!!
I agree TROJAN BROTHER! can you say Final-4? UCLA has become the new football school in L.A. and we have become the new basketball school...touche! bRuins!!!

FTFO!!
Fight On

Mesa, AZ

#19600 Apr 1, 2013
Yes!!! In your face F UCLA! our new coach is a very accomplished coach he comes to the new college basketball capital of America -USC - with a record of 41-28 and who cares that he was 15-17 in 2011-2012 we Trojans live in the present! FTFO!
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Enfield#s...
Fight On

Mesa, AZ

#19601 Apr 1, 2013
Oh sh*t we're screwed, Steve Alford has had only 2 losing seasons in his 22 years as a head coach, and has 421 more wins (463-235) than our new coach. WA...WA...WAAAAAAAAH there goes my boner :'(
FTFO anyway
Fight On

Mesa, AZ

#19602 Apr 1, 2013
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19603 Apr 1, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>I agree TROJAN BROTHER! can you say Final-4? UCLA has become the new football school in L.A. and we have become the new basketball school...touche! bRuins!!!
FTFO!!
Ya I agree I don't blame you for turning Trojan Rob, that's where the best basketball Coach is. Only problem is you might standout if you still act like a kweer. Better man up or you will get your arse kicked, Trojans are not gay like we Bruins.....Ben Howland puleeeaze come back!....Go Bruins!
Andy Enfield

Los Angeles, CA

#19604 Apr 1, 2013
USC ROB wrote:
<quoted text>I agree TROJAN BROTHER! can you say Final-4? UCLA has become the new football school in L.A. and we have become the new basketball school...touche! bRuins!!!
FTFO!!
I want to welcome all the ex Bruin fans like "Bruin For Life" who have jumped on the Trojan band wagon. I don't blame you, Steve Alford has failed miserably n the tournament he has not been to the sweet 16 since 1999 I did it in just my second year, while Alford was losing to Harvard my team was dunking all over Georgetown a team that whipped UCLA earlier this year....Now remember all you ex-Bruins, it's ok to kiss girls just don't dress like em any more..Fight ON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 min melody colombus 19,556
Poisoned Drinking Water Supply 1 hr Cancer Alert 1
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 7 hr Voter 23
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) 16 hr homeless person 430
Is Pico Rivera really this bad? (Feb '10) 17 hr Who 30
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18
Night Stalker case led to changes in courts and... (Jun '13) Nov 25 If You Want Blood 2

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:31 pm PST