UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33180 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19511 Mar 30, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>What happened?, wasn't UCLA interviewing Abul Kelule for the job?.....after all , he was the best center for S Gilbert they ever had!
I have nmo idea who Abul Kelule is (did he play for UCLA?) if you do, than that makes you a bigger UCLA basketball fan than I am.

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19512 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>What happened?, wasn't UCLA interviewing Abul Kelule for the job?.....after all , he was the best center for S Gilbert they ever had!
Oh true trojan when he said F UCLA, my kind of man, the heck with coaching, lets spew our usc hate 1st
Fight On fellow trojan, Fight On

Location hidden

#19513 Mar 30, 2013
Cooper is one true trojan........ got so excited I squirted on my keyboard
Fight On girls, Fight On
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19514 Mar 30, 2013
As to why Steve Alford decided to part ways with New Mexico, having signed an agreement that was not to take effect until April 1st. There is no other school, he said, that would have gotten him to seriously consider leaving New Mexico after agreeing to a 10-year deal and a team that had all five starters returning after ending the season ranked 10th in the nation.

It goes back to the four letters, Alford said.Its UCLA. I think if its anywhere else, this is not a decision that would have been made.

Saying things like that will help win the hearts of UCLA fans

There you go torgan fans.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19515 Mar 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a jackass everytime I look in the mirror.
Amen brother, amen!! see how easy that was?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#19516 Mar 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a flying shyt, what you think...
Obviously you do. You've broken up with me at least a half dozen times over the past 3 years and always come back. ROTFLMAO!!

Location hidden

#19517 Mar 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you do. You've broken up with me at least a half dozen times over the past 3 years and always come back. ROTFLMAO!!
Not me fellow trojan, I'm here for all my trojan men.
"Fight On" trojan,.... Fight On.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#19518 Mar 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
There is no other school, he said, that would have gotten him to seriously consider leaving New Mexico...
What else is he going to say?! Every guy says his new gf is the best he's ever had, at least publicly.

Damn, you're stupid!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19520 Mar 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
As to why Steve Alford decided to part ways with New Mexico, having signed an agreement that was not to take effect until April 1st. There is no other school, he said, that would have gotten him to seriously consider leaving New Mexico after agreeing to a 10-year deal and a team that had all five starters returning after ending the season ranked 10th in the nation.
It goes back to the four letters, Alford said.Its UCLA. I think if its anywhere else, this is not a decision that would have been made.
Saying things like that will help win the hearts of UCLA fans
There you go torgan fans.
Ya I agree it was that five letter word that moved him to the west coast...MONEY! Steve(Lavin) Alford is the greatest hire at UCLA since Sam Gilbert...Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19521 Mar 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What else is he going to say?! Every guy says his new gf is the best he's ever had, at least publicly.
Damn, you're stupid!
Ya I agree for years I used to say that about Rob on my facebook....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19522 Mar 30, 2013
Ya I agree, problem is he didn't know how to spell his name to sign the contract, so they went with a guy who forges checks in the off season Steve (Lavin) Alford....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19523 Mar 30, 2013
fight__on wrote:
Cooper is one true trojan........ got so excited I squirted on my keyboard
Fight On girls, Fight On
Ya I agree fellow Bruin, what if SC had hired Steve(Lavin)Alford, they would be the laughing stocks of LA, instead we let our best coach ever go for a two bit carnival huckster and the laughing is at us.....Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#19524 Mar 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I have nmo idea who Abul Kelule is (did he play for UCLA?) if you do, than that makes you a bigger UCLA basketball fan than I am.
Pffft-haha.....He played under a different name back then ,' Al Cinder', if you were a real UCLA fan , you would have known that!, pfft.....
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19525 Mar 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, idiot, because you're a masachist and love to feel pain, so obviously you keep coming back for more.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19526 Mar 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you're stupid!
he left a program ranked #10 with all 5 starters coming back to be a Bruin...what does that tell you? it tells me UCLA is one of the best jobs in college basketball, and according to survey, coaches in the major programs such as coach K, Caliapari, Pitino, and others all had UCLA in the top-5 jobs...USC? you would be lucky to sign Bob Boyd. ROTFLMAFAO!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19527 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>Pffft-haha.....He played under a different name back then ,' Al Cinder', if you were a real UCLA fan , you would have known that!, pfft.....
Oh!!!! Lew Alcidor - Kareem Abdul Jabbar "Mr. Personality"? he has the personality of a door knob, he thinks just because he is Kareem, he would be able to coach, he wouldn't be able to rectuit if his l.ife depended on it.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19528 Mar 30, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me fellow trojan, I'm here for all my trojan men.
"Fight On" trojan,.... Fight On.
Ya I agree fellow Bruin, it has been a stellar day for our Bruins! I can tell by all the comments on here and elsewhere that Bruin Basketball is back! We get rid of a coach that has 3 final four appearances with one finals visit for an even greater coach that was run out of every place that he coached and has zero meaningful wins in the NCAA tournament. It's like trading in a car that runs for one that has no engine...It's greeat to be a Bruin....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19529 Mar 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>he left a program ranked #10 with all 5 starters coming back to be a Bruin...what does that tell you? it tells me UCLA is one of the best jobs in college basketball, and according to survey, coaches in the major programs such as coach K, Caliapari, Pitino, and others all had UCLA in the top-5 jobs...USC? you would be lucky to sign Bob Boyd. ROTFLMAFAO!!!
Ya I agree it is quite embarrassing that we end up with a lower level coach like Steve Alford. Great spin job fellow Bruin if that survey was accurate then we would have landed Coach K years ago but he turned the job down so did Pitino, all the top coaches have. We should have realized that Ben Howland was the best we have had since Coach W. At least Alford has Ben's players that should help for a year before he returns us to the NIT.....Go Bruins!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#19530 Mar 30, 2013
Can anyone tell me how to remove a gerbil from my a $$ hole ? Some of the Trojan faithful and I had a little too much fun today.
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19531 Mar 30, 2013
Fight On wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to remove a gerbil from my a $$ hole ? Some of the Trojan faithful and I had a little too much fun today.
Been there done that it happens to me and Rob all the time...Get the vacume cleaner honey.....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forever the bridesmaid: Are listings that linge... 3 hr same all over 1
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) 11 hr I saw it all 60
Montebello Council Meetings 17 hr sales tax 6
News Hundreds of Thousands Attend in Women's March i... 18 hr Ahmmad 77
MUSD sues to keep robbing district 20 hr Mad Mom 2
6-21-17 Murders hit record high in Mexico 20 hr lighterthanyou 4
News One of the LAPD cruisers allegedly stolen by ca... 20 hr secret Asian man 3

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages