UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 919)

Showing posts 18,361 - 18,380 of26,142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Or was that Abule Kelule?.......did Paula Abdul , ever coach the Bruins?, lmfao !!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , I had a feeling from the get go this kids game was a shame and now his life!!...I was right all along and took a lot of shit from the Bru-babes on this forum!
You sound as stuid as the other trOJan.

1. 19 or 20 years of age, how does his game change? he's till projected one the top picks in the draft - although I wish he would stay one more year.

2. You were right about WHAT???(what a moron)

3. Took a lot of shit from WHO HERE????(what a moron)

The only heat you got here from BN BrewIn and I was your constant bashing and whining about how shitty you claimed he was as a player - what a moron!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
Hey (B)ruins, I see your football team in taking right over for the basketball team. The McDonald drug problem and then two more transferring away in R Marvray and (cant live up to my dads name) J Rice Jr. But not to fret (B)ruins, I heard M. Jones pegged to come back at RB because no one elses wanted him. So at least that must be a refreshing take for all you (B)ruins, Transfers RETURNING back to UCLA! HaHa
Smoking pot, may be illegal, but it's normal, HAVE YOU EVER SMOKED POT? and this story is old, he was suspended since December, UCLA had the choice letting him stay, or take the same tough stance it has with others in the past, and UCLA felt that being consistent with the rules and saving the integrity of the university and the UCLA athletic program was more important than looking the other way for pre-season All-American that he probably would have been. At USC this is completely overlooked, USC only takes action by suspending the players from attending "team meetings" and THEY ONLY TAKE THIS ACTION WHEN the public finds out, because the story leaked, as it did with Baxter. When Baxter got suspended from a team meeting, it was because this "incident" had occurred weeks before. Another trOJan moron.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Big day today as Trojans holding our annual NFL pro day. The spotlight will on the workout of MB7 no doubt. Since he wasnt able to take part in the either the Senior Bowl or the NFL Combine, this will be the opportunity for MB7 to prove to coaches, scouts, and the jealous haters, that he is healthy and deserving of that first-round selection in the NFL.
FIGHT ON
you mean his ONLY OPPORTUNITY for your "Matt Barkley is the guaranteed 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner"? him? too afraid to throw to other Receivers? in the combine? buahahahaha
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rich, coming from the biggest moron on Topix!!

And too stupid to know how claiming he was a year younger gave him an advantage as he was growing up!! They don't get any stupider than Slob!!
UCLAN SAM

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Smoking pot, may be illegal, but it's normal, HAVE YOU EVER SMOKED POT? and this story is old, he was suspended since December, UCLA had the choice letting him stay, or take the same tough stance it has with others in the past, and UCLA felt that being consistent with the rules and saving the integrity of the university and the UCLA athletic program was more important than looking the other way for pre-season All-American that he probably would have been. At USC this is completely overlooked, USC only takes action by suspending the players from attending "team meetings" and THEY ONLY TAKE THIS ACTION WHEN the public finds out, because the story leaked, as it did with Baxter. When Baxter got suspended from a team meeting, it was because this "incident" had occurred weeks before. Another trOJan moron.
Greetings fellow tribesman of UCLA. I'm a first time poster and I wanted to know from an expert UCLA aficionado like yourself as to why our Mighty Bruins have never had an elite big name basketball coach after our beloved John Wooden?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It has NOTHING to do with being objective. It has to do with being CONSISTENT, you moron!! You look like a complete idiot applying rules one way for your team and another way for a team you hate. It's obvious you don't care about how stupid you look in doing so. But don't claim that I'm expecting you to be objective.
Look up big words before you use them. LOL!!
Damn, you are so freaking stupid it's almost sad.
I AM CONSISTENT, you moron!!! I've always show nothing but love for UCLA and nothing but hate for USC, isn't that being consistent? what a delusional jackass you are!!! whaaaa whaaaa whaaaaa be consistent!!! whaaa whaaaa whaaaa you sound like a pucking pu$$y!!! wait....you are a pu$$y!!
UCLAN SAM

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>What about Abdul Rahman?
I thought his name was Top Rahman?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rich, coming from the biggest moron on Topix!!
And too stupid to know how claiming he was a year younger gave him an advantage as he was growing up!! They don't get any stupider than Slob!!
So does that mean, Shabazz won't be a top pick anymore, because his toOJan dad somehow found a way to hid Shabazz' real age? SCumbags like u just crying cuz he chose to be a Bruin instead of following his trOJan dad's footsteps...sounds like "SOUR GRAPES" to me!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof that you have never grown up.
There are also a lot of people who agree with what I said about you pretending to be other people on Topix. BFD. I don't really care that they agree with me. Unlike you, I don't need other people to validate my existence and my views.
If they do or don't, it won't change the fact that you're pathetic and still full of shit.
You are the only delusional moron that has ever claimed that I was Bob Smith on here, after his attacks on an 80 year old man wishing him death must be really eating you inside, so if claiming that I am he, makes you dark soul feel better, go at it!! another individual(also a trOJan) thought I was also "Fight On" and we all know how true that was!!! you act like a little girl on here dude.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I AM CONSISTENT, you moron!!! I've always show nothing but love for UCLA and nothing but hate for USC, isn't that being consistent? what a delusional jackass you are!!! whaaaa whaaaa whaaaaa be consistent!!! whaaa whaaaa whaaaa you sound like a pucking pu$$y!!! wait....you are a pu$$y!!
Still showing what an idiot you are.

And BN thinks FO is foolish! You make FO look like a brain surgeon! ROTFLMAO!!!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you act like a little girl on here dude.
LOL!! Coming from the little bitch who writes, "I'm glad other people are judging you as nuts & clueless..."

Damn, you can't go one day without making yourself look like a hypocritical jackass! What a moron!!

The only one who wears a skirt on this thread is YOU, you whiny bitch.
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>So does that mean, Shabazz won't be a top pick anymore, because his toOJan dad somehow found a way to hid Shabazz' real age? SCumbags like u just crying cuz he chose to be a Bruin instead of following his trOJan dad's footsteps...sounds like "SOUR GRAPES" to me!!!
Ya I agree about trOJan dads. I once worked at the same plant as Matt Leinart's dad, I asked him out on a date a few times promised to show him a Bruin good time, he had the audacity to turn me down! What an arsehole. All trOJan dads are bad in my book.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...sounds like "SOUR GRAPES" to me!!!
Because you're STILL too stupid to even know what sour grapes is!! Thanks for showing your stupidity YET AGAIN!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Smoking pot, may be illegal, but it's normal, HAVE YOU EVER SMOKED POT?
I would expect an answer like this from you Robbie. You want to know one of the main reasons Howland is gone? Because he lost control over his pot smoking/selling team (remember the inside scoop I had told you about awhile back)?! Damn, between guys like Bobo Morgan, Anthony Stover, Jerime Anderson, Tyler Lamb, and a few others, I am surprised the court didnt reek from pot. So instead of UCLA stepping up, like you always think your (B)ruins do and publicly confronting this kids, they tried to sweep (the seeds) under the rug and hope it goes away... Guess they must have also thought like you, that it was "normal" for student/ATHLETES to get lit all during the season.

UCLA BASKETBALL UNDERACHIEVED AGAIN, AND OUT OF TOUCH COACH FINALLY FIRED!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
1. 19 or 20 years of age, how does his game change? he's till projected one the top picks in the draft - although I wish he would stay one more year.
2. You were right about WHAT???(what a moron)
3. Took a lot of shit from WHO HERE????(what a moron)
The only heat you got here from BN BrewIn and I was your constant bashing and whining about how shitty you claimed he was as a player - what a moron!!
Hey bonehead -
1) If you were scouting a HS player ,wouldn't you rate his potential higher if you thought he was a junior with another year to improve ,rather than it being his last year as a senior?...the age thing was an effort to create an illusion that he is better than he is!
2)I was right about him being shit....did yo bother to watch the MINN game?!!(Idiot dunce)
3)I took a lot of shit from you assholes for constantly claiming he was shitty , which was proving to be true!, so FU stupid Shabasszz lovers!,I'm right , you were wrong!!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>So does that mean, Shabazz won't be a top pick anymore, because his toOJan dad somehow found a way to hid Shabazz' real age? SCumbags like u just crying cuz he chose to be a Bruin instead of following his trOJan dad's footsteps...sounds like "SOUR GRAPES" to me!!!
No, he will be a first round pick (probably lottery) just like O.J. Mayo was, but despite all the bashing you (B)ruins did about Mayo, lets see whose career ends up being remembered for their parallels of college play and outside distractions, OR for their solid NBA play. My money stays with Mayo... Muhammad is another corner-cutter and will have a lot of catching up to do. I dont think it is going to happen (just like another impatient (B)ruin named Tyler Honeycutt) HaHa
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

BTW - It wouldn't have made any F N difference , you still would have lost ass with Adams!.......

Oh , and FYI-Shabass isn't doing dick , in the NBA draft , or the NBA!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So instead of UCLA stepping up, like you always think your (B)ruins do and publicly confronting this kids, they tried to sweep (the seeds) under the rug and hope it goes away...
Dumbass lies about stuff left & right. He's full of shit.

As I stated, he makes FO look brilliant! BWAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>So does that mean, Shabazz won't be a top pick anymore, because his toOJan dad somehow found a way to hid Shabazz' real age?
No,it doesn't - he won't be a top pick because he's flippin Lousy/shitty!!

And any scout worth his salt,or person who knows the game can see he's a joke!....Honycunt was a lot better player than him....and where the H is he?!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,361 - 18,380 of26,142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••