UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
18,301 - 18,320 of 26,673 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Bruin For Life

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

And please stop posting as trOJan, your new name is PINOCHIO. That's an order!!!!!
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dead on right again Artie! Too bad the rest of us Bruins live in denial and in the past. Oh well we messed up again....Go Bruins!
Ya I agree Rob. I mean only 1 Championship in 38 years that means 38 years of mediocrity. I guess ol Ben broke real tradition when he won without cheating. How I will drive my Bruin Blue 66 Chevelle in shame when I cruise Santa Monica BLVD and the High Schools......Go Bruins!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>No you never have...you're all about false accusations, I have asked you many tines to just prove me wrong ONCE that I have lied about something or posted BS and you never have been able to...you know why? because you can't PINOCHIO!!! ROTFLMFAO
You're so full of shit.

BN rags on FO, when you're no better. In fact, I'd take FO over you any time. He's over the top and realizes it. You actually believe all of your bullshit.
Bruin For Life

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

PINOCHIO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of shit.
BN rags on FO, when you're no better. In fact, I'd take FO over you any time. He's over the top and realizes it. You actually believe all of your bullshit.
Once again, PINOCHIO, please give me an example of my "bullshit" if bullshit to you is posting on what is reported by the media and posting a LINK to my comment is bullshit to you than I am guilty in YOUR BOOK...just because you don't like what the FACTS I post, doesn't make them bullshit, youShit for brains. As for the comparisons with FO I have no comment, because I don't read what his posts when he posts with all his fake names to give sarcasm, if he was to post as Fight On, yes, I would read them...so I have no comment there. So, I will ask you again to post just ONE example...c'mon PINOCHIO!!
Bruin For Life

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

PINOCHIO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of shit.
And by the way, you notice you're being judged as "clueless, nuts, spam, and disagree"? guess what? it's not me judging you, so someone else here thinks you're full of shit besides me, you moron.
Bruin For Life

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hey BN, who do you think UCLA will hire? and do you think Ben Howland will end up at USC? that would be one great hire for USC, I hope it doesn't happen, I think BH would the best hire ever for USC Basketball, and would hate to think of how motivated he would be to stick back at UCLA. Your thoughts?
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey BN, who do you think UCLA will hire? and do you think Ben Howland will end up at USC? that would be one great hire for USC, I hope it doesn't happen, I think BH would the best hire ever for USC Basketball, and would hate to think of how motivated he would be to stick back at UCLA. Your thoughts?
Ya I agree, I hope ol Ben doesn't get the job at USC, that would mean that they would have a better coach than we Bruins would have. Were not gonna get an elite coach they don't want part of our delusional fan base...Oh how I hang my head in shame as I drive my Bruin Blue 66 Chevelle to the all boys high schools today....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>And by the way, you notice you're being judged as "clueless, nuts, spam, and disagree"? guess what? it's not me judging you, so someone else here thinks you're full of shit besides me, you moron.
As if I give a rat's ass! Damn, you're even stupider than I thought.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Guy from UCLA on flight from KC today, said hear BH is gone? response... Ya I'm with the AD, must have been scouting @ Sprint ctr, wasn't too happy, Oops.... Boss gone.

BTW The Bigot Troll can have him at sc, a improvement for sc a Bruin reject, he's all yours fool.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

The Match.com ads that come up on the righthand side of Topix...

A new posting that pops up ("Aquaheart" in Upland) looks an awful lot like long lost CB.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
Guy from UCLA on flight from KC today, said hear BH is gone? response... Ya I'm with the AD, must have been scouting @ Sprint ctr, wasn't too happy, Oops.... Boss gone.
BTW The Bigot Troll can have him at sc, a improvement for sc a Bruin reject, he's all yours fool.
We may just do that, since Dixon is out of the mix. It's either that or bring back Floyd.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Ya I agree fellow Bruin.We made the second biggest mistake in our BB history. First we cut ties with Sam Gilbert which meant no more titles,now we lose Ben Howland which means no more respectability...Oh Ben Howland please come back you gave us the best 10 years of honest coaching in UCLA history....Go backwards....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
The Match.com ads that come up on the righthand side of Topix...
A new posting that pops up ("Aquaheart" in Upland) looks an awful lot like long lost CB.
Ya,my name on there is Serra Sword Swallower, but I go by SSS....Ben Howland come back.....Go Bruins!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We may just do that, since Dixon is out of the mix. It's either that or bring back Floyd.
He's all yours, One mans trash is another's treasure,( I know the Bigot Troll loves him thats all the Bigot Troll has been posting about for weeks, I really think the Bigot Troll is a closet Bruin.) hell he would be hero at sc to win 15 games, set the bar low and BH will meet it.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
He's all yours, One mans trash is another's treasure,( I know the Bigot Troll loves him thats all the Bigot Troll has been posting about for weeks, I really think the Bigot Troll is a closet Bruin.) hell he would be hero at sc to win 15 games, set the bar low and BH will meet it.
Ya I agree, our next Bruin's Coach Mark Gottfried is no match for ol Ben Howland. Why fellow Bruin has no big name coach ever taken The UCLA job? Is it because of the delusional fans and alums? The fear of their children being attacked by homophobes in near by WEHO?...Go Bruins!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a chip on your shoulder is a BIG motivator!

Hell, what the hell do you think has made the Ducks and Beavers as good as they are?! It all started with kids wanting to prove something to USC and UCLA, who never recruited them. It's more than that now, because success begets success. But that's how it started.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, what the hell do you think has made the Ducks and Beavers as good as they are?! It all started with kids wanting to prove something to USC and UCLA, who never recruited them. It's more than that now, because success begets success. But that's how it started.
So this is what the once mighty trojan pride has become, accepting Bruin retreads as their savior's , that says volumes, I hear Gene Barto (even dead) & Walt Hazzard's will fill the bill (or the highly successful woman's coach Mike Cooper) funny shyt.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Than again any thing is an improvement for #106 trojan basketball team.
Oh well at least you have your 2nd place Southern Conference football team.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is what the once mighty trojan pride has become, accepting Bruin retreads as their savior's , that says volumes, I hear Gene Barto (even dead) & Walt Hazzard's will fill the bill (or the highly successful woman's coach Mike Cooper) funny shyt.
Ya I agree, how low have we Bruins sunk? No big name coach will ever coach at my beloved UCLA. We have only one title in 38 years, we live in the past when we cheated our way to multiple titles. What we really need is a modern day Sam Gilbert, it was Gilbert who turned Wooden in to the Wizard...Welcome back Mark Gottfried!....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is what the once mighty trojan pride has become...
Come on. I'd expect something this dumb from BFL, but you?!

We've never been much of anything in basketball. Competitive sometimes, but dominant? Very rarely.

I know the Galens were expecting more when they wrote that $33M check. But thus far, we haven't delivered.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE