UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29781 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Btuin For Life

United States

#19211 Mar 23, 2013
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19212 Mar 23, 2013
Btuin For Life wrote:
Whew glad that fiasco is over now we can get back to real Bruin Basketball! Good riddance to Ben Howland! Since Wooden retired my Bruins have been to the final 4 6 times and three with one finals apperance under that doofus Howland. Let's face it fellow Bruins the Wooden years were a fluke we have no tradition Howland was as good as it gets. We've never had an elite coach outside of Ol Wooden and he bought players during a corrupt era...Oh how we are duped in to thinking that we have tradition.....Go Bruins!
Btuin For Life

United States

#19213 Mar 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sour grapes.
sour grapes? This coming from an idiot whose Football team, Basketball team , and Baseball teams all SUCK! sour grapes look in the mirror foolish condom. Thanks for showing your stupidity once AGAIN. LMFAO
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#19214 Mar 23, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew glad that fiasco is over now we can get back to real Bruin Basketball! Good riddance to Ben Howland! Since Wooden retired my Bruins have been to the final 4 6 times and three with one finals apperance under that doofus Howland. Let's face it fellow Bruins the Wooden years were a fluke we have no tradition Howland was as good as it gets. We've never had an elite coach outside of Ol Wooden and he bought players during a corrupt era...Oh how we are duped in to thinking that we have tradition.....Go Bruins!
Ya I agree, USC's football tradition is much richer than my Bruins BB with Coaches like Howard Jones, John Mckay John Robinson and that cutie the real Pete Carroll(not me Pete_Carroll)all won titles during different eras. We've only had Wooden and second best is Howland with Harrick winning a title only cuz he paid money to Ed Obannon to leave UNLV...So sad to think we could be on par with our superior cross town rivals.....Go Bruins Get Smart..Shaka or Max it won't make a difference..
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#19215 Mar 23, 2013
Btuin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sour grapes? This coming from an idiot whose Football team, Basketball team , and Baseball teams all SUCK! sour grapes look in the mirror foolish condom. Thanks for showing your stupidity once AGAIN. LMFAO
You're the one who showed his stupidity with this post, you freakin' moron. You're too stupid to even know what sour grapes means!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Keep 'em coming, Dumbass!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19216 Mar 24, 2013
Btuin For Life wrote:
"Happy days are here again, the skys above are clear again..........

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#19217 Mar 24, 2013
Guess I'll be watching ALL the games today, 10" of snow last night.
Btuin For Life

United States

#19218 Mar 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who showed his stupidity with this post, you freakin' moron. You're too stupid to even know what sour grapes means!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Keep 'em coming, Dumbass!!
TOUCHE! Moron you're the fuc- king idiot that apparently doesn't know the meaning of sour grapes...but I will let you explain to us how my post was "sour grapes"...let me predict your predictable answer 'I'm not gonna bother explaining, if you're too stupid to realize it's or another one of classic lines when you've been exposed as a liar/ fraud ' I read this far, and as much as I read' LMFAO!!!

UCLA despite having a horrible coach wins the Pac-12.

USC despite having a nice arena can't get anyone to accept a coaching job, they say 'coaching job at USC??? hell no!!! I would rather sign a 10 year contract extension than to be a trOJan for all tea in China!!" ROFLMAO

Now USC will have to rehire the drunk O'Neill and s tell O'Neil what USC told Carroll ' win at all costs"
ROTFLMFAO!!!
Btuin For Life

United States

#19219 Mar 24, 2013
UCLA - When a sports season is over, we just move on to support or other Pac-12 champion team: "playing in process" from football to basketball to baseball all champions!! Hence The UCLA slogan, "UCLA, Champions Made Here""
Btuin For Life

United States

#19220 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
"Happy days are here again, the skys above are clear again..........
Chaka Smart would be a sweet hire, wouldn't it?
Btuin For Life

United States

#19221 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Guess I'll be watching ALL the games today, 10" of snow last night.
where are you?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#19222 Mar 24, 2013
Btuin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>where are you?
K.C. Missouri
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#19223 Mar 24, 2013
Btuin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>TOUCHE! Moron you're the fuc- king idiot that apparently doesn't know the meaning of sour grapes...but I will let you explain to us how my post was "sour grapes"...let me predict your predictable answer 'I'm not gonna bother explaining, if you're too stupid to realize it's or another one of classic lines when you've been exposed as a liar/ fraud ' I read this far, and as much as I read' LMFAO!!!
UCLA despite having a horrible coach wins the Pac-12.
USC despite having a nice arena can't get anyone to accept a coaching job, they say 'coaching job at USC??? hell no!!! I would rather sign a 10 year contract extension than to be a trOJan for all tea in China!!" ROFLMAO
Now USC will have to rehire the drunk O'Neill and s tell O'Neil what USC told Carroll ' win at all costs"
ROTFLMFAO!!!
If you knew the meaning of sour grapes, you never would have written what you did in your last post, you moron. Damn, you're stupid!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#19224 Mar 24, 2013
Oregon, Rerping the Pac 12
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#19225 Mar 24, 2013
Btuin For Life wrote:
...from football to basketball to baseball all champions!!
A first round exit from the tournament equals "champions"?!

Your stupidity strikes AGAIN!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#19226 Mar 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
A first round exit from the tournament equals "champions"?!
Your stupidity strikes AGAIN!!
Pac 12 regular season Champions, can't change that, fast exit from the $$$ making Tournament agree, but go on the Pac 12 web paged and see who THEY say is the Pac 12 Champion, facts, just facts, don't let your dislike for BFL cloud the facts.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#19227 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Pac 12 regular season Champions, can't change that, fast exit from the $$$ making Tournament agree, but go on the Pac 12 web paged and see who THEY say is the Pac 12 Champion, facts, just facts, don't let your dislike for BFL cloud the facts.
OK, BN, I know you're not this stupid. Must not have had your coffee yet.

According to your biggest moronic fan, USC football has done nothing because we haven't won a BCS title. According to the standards he sets for USC football, your bb team is shit.

But of course, being the hypocritical dumbass that he is, he has a different standard for Bruins.

I hear where you're coming from and agree. But when a jackass says it's an NC or you suck, he shouldn't be stupid enough to call his 1st round exit team "champions".
Artie Manhatan

Los Angeles, CA

#19228 Mar 24, 2013
Ya I agree fellow Bruins such a sad day in Bruins BB history. The best coach we have ever had is being treated like garbage. Ben Howland gave us the best 10 years a coach has given us, He had no Sam Gilbert to get him players, no JD Morgan to pay off the NCAA...Sad sad day....Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#19229 Mar 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, BN, I know you're not this stupid. Must not have had your coffee yet.
According to your biggest moronic fan, USC football has done nothing because we haven't won a BCS title. According to the standards he sets for USC football, your bb team is shit.
But of course, being the hypocritical dumbass that he is, he has a different standard for Bruins.
I hear where you're coming from and agree. But when a jackass says it's an NC or you suck, he shouldn't be stupid enough to call his 1st round exit team "champions".
I was ONLY talking anout being Pac 12 Campions in basketball ONLY, I don't have a bone in the other dis agreements
Artie Manhatan

Los Angeles, CA

#19230 Mar 24, 2013
Btuin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Chaka Smart would be a sweet hire, wouldn't it?
Ya I agree fellow Bruin, but didn't his team get blown out of the NCAA yesterday? Smart's only been to 1 final four compared to Howland's three, and Smart has never been to the finals. I'm sure he has more players in the NBA than Howland does?...Even though we have never had a big time college coach outside of Wooden....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA Gang F13 Accused of Targeting Blacks (Jan '08) 2 hr Louigi 57
I'll Support Condo Development If... 2 hr Wonder Why 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr femiguy 19,945
Local Politics Do you approve of Antonio R. Villaraigosa as Ma... (Nov '11) 9 hr Don FEDucci 22
News Walmart Closing Five Stores For 'Plumbing Probl... 10 hr John C 39
time to end the birthright citizenship in the u.s. 10 hr DeportNow 1
Roger Hernandez and Susan Rubio Investigation f... 10 hr Dr Ox Tail 1
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]