UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
18,181 - 18,200 of 27,084 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Bruin For Life

United States

#19151 Mar 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to make excuses, Rob. You're able to write things posing as FO that you just don't feel comfortable writing under your name. That's cool. It's kind of like guys who dress as men during the daytime, but wear women's clothes at home.
As I said, live & let live! To each his own.
He's a legend, unfortunately very few will remember him first making a name for himself on the gridiron, most will remember him sitting in court, looking dumb with with a puzzled look on his face that he learned to make in his acting classes.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19152 Mar 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>He's a legend, unfortunately very few will remember him first making a name for himself on the gridiron, most will remember him sitting in court, looking dumb with with a puzzled look on his face that he learned to make in his acting classes.
You're obviously not familiar with the concept that any publicity is good publicity.

He has always been, and will always be, more relevant than any of us on this thread. I know you hate that, but it's a fact. I realize you don't do well with facts, but that's a "you" problem. LOL!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19153 Mar 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>He's a legend, unfortunately very few will remember him first making a name for himself on the gridiron, most will remember him sitting in court, looking dumb with with a puzzled look on his face that he learned to make in his acting classes.
Ya I agree FO is a legend, I dream of him like I used to my beloved Kurt who popped my cherry back in 66...Too bad FO is a ladies man I would like to climb his totem pole....Go Go Gophers eliminate Ben Howland and my Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#19154 Mar 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard the trojans were a 106th seed.
Wow, really, isn't that seed too low from them? In what tournament? Isn't that the NLT or Non-invitational Losers Tournament?! Heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#19155 Mar 21, 2013
They called Oregon beating Okla St. a big upset today. I don't see it that way. We know just how good Oregon is. Congratz to them!

Tomorrow is the big day fellow Bruins!

Go Bruins!!!

San Fernando Valley

#19156 Mar 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously not familiar with the concept that any publicity is good publicity.
He has always been, and will always be, more relevant than any of us on this thread. I know you hate that, but it's a fact. I realize you don't do well with facts, but that's a "you" problem. LOL!!
Whatever you want to call "good" publicity, go for it......

But there will always be some who are famous for their careers/and infamous for their perpetrated deeds.

Roman Polanski/Rapist
O.J. Simpson/Murderer

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#19157 Mar 21, 2013
Brew In wrote:
They called Oregon beating Okla St. a big upset today. I don't see it that way. We know just how good Oregon is. Congratz to them!
Go Bruins!!!
Oh my Brewski there you are :)

Glad to see you did not begin our Bruin depression once we lost Jordie Adams but have at least postponed it until we falter early in the tournament.

Go Bruins, please try to keep Brewski from anti-depressants at least for a couple more days!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19158 Mar 21, 2013
Brew In wrote:
Go Bruins!!!
Ya I agree fellow Bruin...Let's hope we get our arses handed to us so we can be rid of Ben Howland once and for all It would be a sweet victory for all us Bruins if we lose big tomorrow night...Go Go Gophers eliminate our Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19159 Mar 21, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you want to call "good" publicity, go for it......
But there will always be some who are famous for their careers/and infamous for their perpetrated deeds.
Bruin Nation/ Perverrt
Roman Polanski/Rapist
O.J. Simpson/Heisman
Ya I agree! Go Go Gophers destroy our Bruins!....Go bruins!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#19160 Mar 21, 2013
The PAC is looking good right now.
Brew In wrote:
Go Bruins!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#19161 Mar 21, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
The PAC is looking good right now.<quoted text>
Yes they are Mister Matt, which will make it all the more of a shame when my Bruins will be the first Pacific 12 team to lose despite the fact we surprisingly won the Pacific 12 conference title :/

Go Bruins, Go away Gophers, why has my Jordie Adams forsaken thee!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19162 Mar 21, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
The PAC is looking good right now.<quoted text>
Yeah wait til tomorrow my Bruins will show you Matty. My Bruins will lose big time and all us Bruins will celebrate the loss. We sure hope the Gophers who are from your conference will destroy our Bruins. When we lose we can finally get get rid of Ben Howland. Yeah Howland has a better record than Wooden did in his first 10 years, but I don't like him because my lover Bruin Nation has a crush on Howland...You being a gay Ohio Boy must know what I'm going through....Go Go Gophers annihilate my Bruins.....Go bruins!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#19163 Mar 21, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you want to call "good" publicity, go for it......
Roman Polanski/Rapist
O.J. Simpson/Murderer
He's not a murderer because you think he is, Moron.

And whatever you think, they're still making a movie about him. Infamous or not, there are lots of people who can't get enough OJ. They wouldn't be making the movie if that weren't the case.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#19164 Mar 21, 2013
Brew In wrote:
Go Bruins!!!
Colo st over Misso...easy bracket pick , I knew missouri was bleep when they lost to ucla around Xmas!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#19165 Mar 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
But didn't OJ light your Menorah for you around the Hollidays, BFL?....you gotta give it up to him for that!
Bruin For Life

United States

#19166 Mar 22, 2013
Brew In wrote:
Go Bruins!!!
All the Pac-12 teams made me money today, unfortunately freakin' New Mexico; NC A&T; and Valpo effed me up, so between those three, and getting my ass kicked on the Blackjack tables it's been a horrible day, but I hope tomorrow my luck will change...Duke is an 18 point favorite and I feel like they can beat the spread, but not 100% sold...if I win, I will roll it over for the 11:40 game...any suggestions?
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#19167 Mar 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>All the Pac-12 teams made me money today, unfortunately freakin' New Mexico; NC A&T; and Valpo effed me up, so between those three, and getting my ass kicked on the Blackjack tables it's been a horrible day, but I hope tomorrow my luck will change...Duke is an 18 point favorite and I feel like they can beat the spread, but not 100% sold...if I win, I will roll it over for the 11:40 game...any suggestions?
Ya, bet the farm or in our case the Brothel on Minnesota tonight babe....Go Go Gophers Eliminate our Bruins!....Bye Bye Bennie ;)
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19168 Mar 22, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>But didn't OJ light your Menorah for you around the Hollidays, BFL?....you gotta give it up to him for that!
He thinks he speaks for "most people".

Most people are going to remember as much for his play on the field as the other stuff. Hilarious to read posts from someone who has admitted he can't be objective, try to claim he would know how people will remember him.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19169 Mar 22, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks he speaks for "most people".
Most people are going to remember as much for his play on the field as the other stuff. Hilarious to read posts from someone who has admitted he can't be objective, try to claim he would know how people will remember him.
Ya I agree,OJ broke my heart twice once when he blasted us with a long td run, the other time when he Married Margaurite....I still love his nick name though..."Juice".... .Go Go Gophers eliminate my Bruins!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19170 Mar 22, 2013
You'll love this one IE, from today's Times:

According to the UCLA men's basketball media guide, he was born in Los Angeles on Nov. 13, 1993.

But a copy of Shabazz Nagee Muhammad's birth certificate on file with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health shows that he was born at Long Beach Memorial Hospital exactly one year earlier, making him 20 years old not 19 as widely reported.

How and when he lost a year of his life are unclear. But competing against younger, smaller athletes, particularly in the fast-growing years of early adolescence, can be "a huge edge," said Eddie Bonine, executive director of the Nevada Interscholastic Activities Assn. "People naturally look at the big, strong kids."

Asked about the discrepancy, Holmes insisted his son was 19 and born in Nevada. "It must be a mistake," he said.

Several minutes later, he changed his account, saying that his son is, in fact, 20 and was born in Long Beach.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Monica Activists Plan Vigil for Mural 1 hr Lolana 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Poolicker 18,870
Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) 4 hr Cypress Critic 552
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
Is the CHSRA Really Considering the San Gabriel... 7 hr Acton Watchdog 1
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 13 hr Serpico 2,368
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Macko mono 5,000
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••