UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
17,841 - 17,860 of 26,701 Comments Last updated 33 min ago

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"Fight On" literally, beating up women in the process.
http://www.krem.com/news/local/Witnesses--USC...
C L A S S I C !!
Shove that right up ol fight_on, PPPryck, Arlenan manhattan, el monte BFL, el monte trojan, el monte BN's rear end I believe this is called Karma, LMFAO
C L A S S I C !!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
THIS IS JUST EMBARRASSING!!! USC 7ft TALL PLAYERS DRUNK AND BRAGGING ABOUT HAVING BEATEN UP SOME PEOPLE THAT INCLUDED TWO WOMENT AND WANTING TO TAKE ON MORE VICTIMS...THIS IS EXACTLY WHY USC IS HATED THEY, ATTRACT THE WORSE ELEMENT OF STUDENT ATHLETES, ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL...PERIOD!!!
Here is the link to the Newscast from Pullman Washington.
Lets see what AD Pat Haden and the coach do now, any other univeristy would suspend the players from the Pac 12 torunament, but usc ??? we'll see.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Definitely not our best performance. But our 7th place team losing by 25 points is probably on par as the first pace team getting bytchslapped by 12 points to that same last place team... HaHa
Only in CT's world is a 25 point loss better than a 12 point loss, DA SPIN DOCTOR IS IN, LMFAO

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text> Oh how the might has fallen.
Nation please, our Bruins have not even played in the Las Vegas tournament yet :/

Do not give up on the team and Coach Benny just yet :(

Go Bruins, at least we can take in a show if we lose in Vegas!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
THIS IS JUST EMBARRASSING!!! USC 7ft TALL PLAYERS DRUNK AND BRAGGING ABOUT HAVING BEATEN UP SOME PEOPLE THAT INCLUDED TWO WOMENT AND WANTING TO TAKE ON MORE VICTIMS...THIS IS EXACTLY WHY USC IS HATED THEY, ATTRACT THE WORSE ELEMENT OF STUDENT ATHLETES, ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL...PERIOD!!!
Here is the link to the Newscast from Pullman Washington.
Good one Lifer, MBD has taught you well, by linking an article from the enemy of the enemy's newspaper ;)

We Bruins need to use propaganda like that more often to help our own agenda. Keep up the good work and continue to post info before details come in. That will keep them off guard :)

Go Bruins, we are getting into Las Vegas gambling mode!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Murder on our Westwood Campus, All American Freddie Mitchell sent to prison oh what a dreadful week for our Bruins!.....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
C L A S S I C !!
I want Ben Howland to Shove that right up my arse I believe this is called the ol back door, LMFAO
C L A S S I C !!
Ya I agree....Go Bruins!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yah, literally "FIGHT ON" it is being reported by KNBC that at least two USC Basketball players were allegedly involved in a Bar fight and arrested in Pullman Washington...ATTENTION JERKOFF trOJan, do you see what I mean??? I don't have to go back 30 years to find trOJans in troube...I just need to sit on my recliner and wait for the Newscast and hear about the latest trOJan thugs causiong problems, even outside Los Angeles. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's a joke.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

That's joke reporting up there!.
Probably just some horse play getting a little out of hand , and the Washington news is blowing it out of proportion up their in their one horse town.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Life as a Bruin is goooooood lately...
UCLA 2011 Pac-12 South Division Football Champs
UCLA 2012 Pac-12 South Division Football Champs.
UCLA 2012 Pac-12 Baseball Champs.
UCLA 2013 Pac-12 Baseball faves to win the Pac-12 Title
UCLA 2012-13 Pac-12 Basketball Champions...
yup, life is goooooooood as a Bruin...so MUCH!!! to be proud of!!
Proud of that attempted murder guy?...
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Probably just some horse play getting a little out of hand , and the Washington news is blowing it out of proportion up their in their one horse town.
Ya I agree. I must confess the woman was me, I tried to go down on a Trojie, I got what I deserved, yes it felt great!;).... Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Not a very good thing to be starting the tournaments with that dark cloud hanging over the teams head!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

<quoted text>That's a joke.
yah, it's a joke alrigt!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Did, you see the pictures of the women that got beat by them? it's disgusting, lips swollen bloody nose, any man that lays hand on a woman deserves all wrath dished out...this is a complete embarrassment not only for USC but the entire Pac-12.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
Murder on our Westwood Campus, All American Freddie Mitchell sent to prison oh what a dreadful week for our Bruins!.....Go Bruins!
So true my fellow Bruin. From Freddie Mitchell getting the ladies on Millionaire Matchmaker and Rodney Alcala winning a date on the Dating Game and now to this :(

Go Bruins, we need to be understood and forgiven too!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Proud of that attempted murder guy?...
Please Mister I.E. Trojan, let us Bruins have a moment, however brief, of jubilation for some of our teams :/

We actually had a good year in football for once, despite falling down at the season end like we always do, but come on fella, we Bruins need this comfort moment. I politely ask you to not bring up all our ex-students and athletes getting into far more trouble than a fist fight at a bar :/

Go Bruins, finally getting tough but maybe in the wrong places!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

<quoted text>Proud of that attempted murder guy?...
I really don't care, this is a sports thread, it's about USC and UCLA athletes...the truth is USC's tradition has always been of recruiting athletes first and student second. Why is it UCLA does NOT have the problems USC does? The reason is: UCLA recruits cautiously, the do background checks, talk to coaches, teachers, friends and if the recruit has character issues, UCLA stops recruiting, PERIOD. While at USC it seems "character" is never a determining factor when admitting a sudent athlete. USC: "if they're ballers, they're in".

Sorry, that is just the way it seems to be...period!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yah, literally "FIGHT ON" it is being reported by KNBC that at least two USC Basketball players were allegedly involved in a Bar fight and arrested in Pullman Washington...ATTENTION JERKOFF trOJan, do you see what I mean??? I don't have to go back 30 years to find trOJans in troube...I just need to sit on my recliner and wait for the Newscast and hear about the latest trOJan thugs causiong problems, even outside Los Angeles. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Well better widen that tunnel vision Newscast viewing there Robbie, because as of just yesterday one of your prima donna Bruins Freddie Mitchell pleaded guilty to Federal prosecutors and is expected to do prison time. Looks like back when Mitchell infamously “thanked his hands for being so great,” in a pompous postgame NFL interview, he is now cursing those same hands for being greedy and trying to fraud the United States Government. Maybe you better reset your Newscast to REAL news like that instead of some disagreement at a bar in no-mans-land Washington. Always glad to broaden the line of sight for a (B)ruin with feelers on... HaHa

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't care, this is a sports thread, it's about USC and UCLA athletes...period!
See above post Robbie! LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE