UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32293 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

South Gate, CA

#18788 Mar 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the idiot. Because you OFTEN bring up transgressions committed by those who haven't played there in decades. But a day or two later, you claim it only matters what CURRENT players do. You're always changing the rules to suit your agenda. And you're too dumb to see it.
huhhhhh NO, YOU are the idiot, becuase the only time I EVER bring up transgressions out of USC is when SOMEONE just got arrested I N T H E P R E S E N T...but since you don't have any Bruins to bash from the present YOU bring up the past transgressors EVEN THOUGH you know those transgressions were committed LONG after they were in school, but YOU bting them up cuz you got no choice, so then you FORCE ME to bring up OJ and all the rest of trOJan Thug brotherhood members.
Bruin For Life

South Gate, CA

#18789 Mar 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Oh yeah...another favorite of mine is, it only matters what athletes do! One of the worst serial killers in history is a Bruin, but you want to conveniently ignore it. Why? Because you're an idiot.
You can bring him anytome you want, I don't care, I will stick to bringing up CURRENT ISSUES/TRANSGRESSIONS from your condom FOOTBALL PLAYERS they give me enough material year-round, and since UCLA players DON'T I am personally giving you permission to use ALCALA from 35 yuears ago and whomever else you want to associate with UCLA...I don't need to, when it comes to USC, the football team is all I need for entertainment, and for material to bash you with.

ROTFFLMMFAO

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18790 Mar 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You can bring him anytome you want, I don't care, I will stick to bringing up CURRENT ISSUES/TRANSGRESSIONS from your condom FOOTBALL PLAYERS they give me enough material year-round, and since UCLA players DON'T I am personally giving you permission to use ALCALA from 35 yuears ago and whomever else you want to associate with UCLA...I don't need to, when it comes to USC, the football team is all I need for entertainment, and for material to bash you with.
ROTFFLMMFAO
Oh please Lifer, let's not get into a pissing match against those nasty Trojans :/

This weekend we should be celebrating and kissing the fannies of both Colorado and Utah for "allowing" us to slip in for the pacific-12 top spot :)

Too bad that is really not so important anymore as much as winning through the pacific-12 tournament and placing at a higher seed in the big dance :)

Come to think of it, we Bruins really did not gain much unless we do something in Vegas :/

Go Bruins, looks good on paper anyway!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18791 Mar 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Been making a lot of those trip lately, heh, heh, heh.
Go Lady Bruins 5pm ESPN
Gee men win Pac 12 Outright, Women in the Pac 12 finals after knocking off #5 Cal,
add that to our Pac 12 Southern Championship in football nice run.
Very valid points Nation, but I am afraid if our Bruins don't do too much in the NCAA Tournament, we will be just like our football team who lost our last three to end the season not so good :/

Go Bruins, NCAA Final Four or a ho-hum ending bust like football!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18792 Mar 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>his silence means he went another Brazilian trip...
Speaking of Brazil Lifer, some of the guys want to wear a Brazil cut to our next hot tub party :)

If your behavior is anything like our last get-together, I will already "ink" you in ;)

Go Bruins, winning some games and getting bolder at our parties!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#18793 Mar 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>huhhhhh NO, YOU are the idiot, becuase the only time I EVER bring up transgressions out of USC is when SOMEONE just got arrested I N T H E P R E S E N T...
Got this far and knew you were full of shit YET AGAIN. You bring up shit LONG after it occurs and about players who haven't played for decades.

Damn, you're stupid.

Not even going to bother with the subsequent post, because it's obvious you lie time after time after time.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18794 Mar 10, 2013
fight on wrote:
<quoted text>Very valid points Nation, but I am afraid if our condoms don't do too much in the NCAA Tournament, we will be just like our football team who sucked, we was #1 and ended up 7 & 6 :/my god we play the power house Utah Utes, we will be just like our football team who went from pre season #1 to a 7 & 6 record, with my darling Mattie Barkley laughing on the sidelines as we got our arses kicked in El Paso, One of my darkest moments as a trojan. My lover Lane is worried we wont be together for much longer,so sad is my life as a trojan song girl.... sad. Fight on girls, fight on
Go condoms,
Oh how the might has fallen.
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#18796 Mar 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Got this far and knew you were full of shit YET AGAIN. You bring up shit LONG after it occurs and about players who haven't played for decades.
Damn, you're stupid.
Not even going to bother with the subsequent post, because it's obvious you lie time after time after time.
Stupid?!! No one calls me stupid!! I may be a kweer, a homersexual, a trisexual, a tranny and a joto, but no one calls me stupid...Let's settle this once and for all mano a mano tough guy!
Bruin For Life

Long Beach, CA

#18797 Mar 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Got this far and knew you were full of shit YET AGAIN. You bring up shit LONG after it occurs and about players who haven't played for decades.
Damn, you're stupid.
Not even going to bother with the subsequent post, because it's obvious you lie time after time after time.
give us an example of my lies, you fkucnig jrekfof

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18798 Mar 10, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>The Scalabrini thing was kind of a joke , but I do like your current SC player roster , and would also take them over what ucla wants to put up!
As much as they like to think they do,(B)ruins dont (cant) play defense! HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18799 Mar 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone got Bytchslapped in Pullman last night by 25 points, any guess who CT?
Definitely not our best performance. But our 7th place team losing by 25 points is probably on par as the first pace team getting bytchslapped by 12 points to that same last place team... HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18800 Mar 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>his silence means he went another Brazilian trip...as is customary following B I T C H S L A P P I N G S to his beloved trOJans.
Relax (B)ruin boys. Unlike you losers, I have a life come the weekends and dont sit by my computer all day and jump up and down watching boring internet gamecasts

USC - FIGHT ON - I LIKE OUR FIRST ROUND TOURNAMENT GAME
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18801 Mar 10, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Relax (B)ruin boys. Unlike you losers, I have a life come the weekends and dont sit by my computer all day and jump up and down watching boring internet gamecasts
USC - FIGHT ON - I LIKE OUR FIRST ROUND TOURNAMENT GAME
Yah, literally "FIGHT ON" it is being reported by KNBC that at least two USC Basketball players were allegedly involved in a Bar fight and arrested in Pullman Washington...ATTENTION JERKOFF trOJan, do you see what I mean??? I don't have to go back 30 years to find trOJans in troube...I just need to sit on my recliner and wait for the Newscast and hear about the latest trOJan thugs causiong problems, even outside Los Angeles. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18802 Mar 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Got this far and knew you were full of shit YET AGAIN. You bring up shit LONG after it occurs and about players who haven't played for decades.
Damn, you're stupid.
Not even going to bother with the subsequent post, because it's obvious you lie time after time after time.
See what mean???

ATTENTION JERKOFF trOJan, do you see what I mean??? I don't have to go back 30 years to find trOJans in trouble...I just need to sit on my recliner and wait for the Newscast to come on and hear about the latest trOJan thugs causing problems, even outside Los Angeles....it is being reported that four USC players were involved in a Bar Fight in Pullman Washington and allegedly 2 of them were arrested...I don't have to go back 30 years and find some student serial murderer, or some former UCLA player from 30 years ago that sold drugs, or some Bruin that cheated on his taxes 15 years after playing at UCLA BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18803 Mar 11, 2013
THIS IS JUST EMBARRASSING!!! USC 7ft TALL PLAYERS DRUNK AND BRAGGING ABOUT HAVING BEATEN UP SOME PEOPLE THAT INCLUDED TWO WOMENT AND WANTING TO TAKE ON MORE VICTIMS...THIS IS EXACTLY WHY USC IS HATED THEY, ATTRACT THE WORSE ELEMENT OF STUDENT ATHLETES, ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL...PERIOD!!!

Here is the link to the Newscast from Pullman Washington.

http://www.krem.com/news/local/Witnesses--USC...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18804 Mar 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Relax (B)ruin boys. Unlike you losers, I have a life come the weekends and dont sit by my computer all day and jump up and down watching boring internet gamecasts
USC - FIGHT ON - I LIKE OUR FIRST ROUND TOURNAMENT GAME
"Fight On" literally, beating up women in the process.

http://www.krem.com/news/local/Witnesses--USC...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18805 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"Fight On" literally, beating up women in the process.
http://www.krem.com/news/local/Witnesses--USC...
C L A S S I C !!
Shove that right up ol fight_on, PPPryck, Arlenan manhattan, el monte BFL, el monte trojan, el monte BN's rear end I believe this is called Karma, LMFAO
C L A S S I C !!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18806 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
THIS IS JUST EMBARRASSING!!! USC 7ft TALL PLAYERS DRUNK AND BRAGGING ABOUT HAVING BEATEN UP SOME PEOPLE THAT INCLUDED TWO WOMENT AND WANTING TO TAKE ON MORE VICTIMS...THIS IS EXACTLY WHY USC IS HATED THEY, ATTRACT THE WORSE ELEMENT OF STUDENT ATHLETES, ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL...PERIOD!!!
Here is the link to the Newscast from Pullman Washington.
http://www.krem.com/news/local/Witnesses--USC...
Lets see what AD Pat Haden and the coach do now, any other univeristy would suspend the players from the Pac 12 torunament, but usc ??? we'll see.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18807 Mar 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Definitely not our best performance. But our 7th place team losing by 25 points is probably on par as the first pace team getting bytchslapped by 12 points to that same last place team... HaHa
Only in CT's world is a 25 point loss better than a 12 point loss, DA SPIN DOCTOR IS IN, LMFAO

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18808 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text> Oh how the might has fallen.
Nation please, our Bruins have not even played in the Las Vegas tournament yet :/

Do not give up on the team and Coach Benny just yet :(

Go Bruins, at least we can take in a show if we lose in Vegas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nearly 1 million immigrants ignoring deportation 6 hr Gwen 1
in N out 9 hr bottle racket 9
News Burgess pleads guilty to robbery, faces 30 years (Dec '09) 13 hr another loudmouth 73
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... 14 hr Chilli J 82
News Gypsy thieves strike again in West Covina (Nov '08) Fri nicey 362
LA City Hall panel backs fining companies for a... Thu Robert 2
Poll Did God Intend For The Races To Be Separate? (Sep '12) Thu Robert 10

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages