UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32308 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18601 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Bruin Fans!!! here is the Spring Football Schedule. I hope to see you ALL OF YOU there!!!
http://www.uclabruins.com/sports/m-footbl/spe...
Better hope the weather is "fair"... otherwise dont count on it! HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18602 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the new "spin Doctor" taken over for CT
.
Yeah just like you "think" you are the new (B)ruin enforcer now instead of Robbie or BruiseIn. You werent talking so tough prior to your once-a-decade victory over us in football...then YOUR true colors came out! HaHa
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18603 Mar 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah just like you "think" you are the new (B)ruin enforcer now instead of Robbie or BruiseIn. You werent talking so tough prior to your once-a-decade victory over us in football...then YOUR true colors came out! HaHa
Ya I agree, but give BN credit, his new found confidence comes from wrestling a 90 year old lady for a parking spot at the Gardena 99 cent store, it was close but BN won of course... Bruin Power....Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18604 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the Green Line to Blue line get off at Pico
Careful there Nation, I thought you were almost giving them directions to one of our Bruin hangouts is W Hollywood ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18605 Mar 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While you are out worrying about what happens to banners in the middle of the night, I spend my night time more productively... with the ladies - BOOM! HaHa
Oh my Mister Traveler, all you Trojans and your lady talk :/

Nation, Lifer, Brewski, MBD, myself, we will "stick" with the male cumradeship of football and hot tubs thank you ;)

Go Bruins, we love men's sports!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18606 Mar 5, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, but give BN credit, his new found confidence comes from wrestling a 90 year old lady for a parking spot at the Gardena 99 cent store, it was close but BN won of course... Bruin Power....Go Bruins!
Oh yes Artie, believe I heard about that in the news. Poor Nation, they were able to trace his personalizd license plate "GAY BRUIN" :/

Nice though that he only got probation because he agreed to go on date with the judges son ;)

Go Bruins, go diversity!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18607 Mar 5, 2013
All this talk is getting this Bruin hot and bothered ;)

If anyone is interested in a little excitement over on the Westside today, Royce Hall basement is the place I will be at ;)

A half dozen stalls are almost always busy in this well-known cruising spot on the UCLA campus ;)

Used to be G-holes there until about 2000, and then those nasty custodians covered them over with metal cladding :(

But it's probably only a matter of time before they're back, but the room has been a hot spot even before the G-holes and continues to be one now ;)

Remember it is a public restroom though, so be discreet ;)

A nice, diverse crowd of students, professors, staff, general public, hot frat boys, athletes, and sometimes some of my Bruin Topix friends :)

Go Bruins, be proud of our "open campus"!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18608 Mar 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While you are out worrying about what happens to banners in the middle of the night, I spend my night time more productively... with the ladies - BOOM! HaHa
You keep imphasizing how much time you spend with the ladies...hummmmm, are you trying to convince us all that you like women? if you really spent that much time with women, shouldn't it be an after thought? me thinks that maybe, you don't spend too much time with women, and maybe, just maybe you like whoa! MEN

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18609 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You keep imphasizing how much time you spend with the ladies...hummmmm, are you trying to convince us all that you like women? if you really spent that much time with women, shouldn't it be an after thought? me thinks that maybe, you don't spend too much time with women, and maybe, just maybe you like whoa! MEN
Fellas like me and you can only hope, right Lifer ;)

Go Bruins, here's to our dreams!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#18610 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I have never questioned you intelligence, nor have I ever claimed to be smarter than you...what I do question however is your claim to have been admitted to UCLA, yet you chose USC, being twice the tuition, regardless of the financial aid package...unless you had a 4.0 minumum GPA or admitted by "Affirmative Action" it's hard to belive your claim, unless you can prove it, no, I don't believe. Sorry, it doesn't mean you're not intelligent, it just means not UCLA smart.
Actually, I am a bit smarter than "UCLA smart." You know me on FB, you can find my profile, look up the 1st college I attended. You really think I would go down this path if I couldn't back it up?

BTW, you really need to learn how college financial aid works. Sticker price is what the really rich people pay. Everyone else receives varying degrees and types of financial aid, reducing the immediate out-of-pocket costs to the "Expected Family Contribution." Schools count student loans as financial aid because the interest rates are low and you don't have to repay them until after. UCLA included more student loans in their package offering than USC. Simple arithmetic when the EFC is the same.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18611 Mar 5, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am a bit smarter than "UCLA smart." You know me on FB, you can find my profile, look up the 1st college I attended. You really think I would go down this path if I couldn't back it up?
BTW, you really need to learn how college financial aid works. Sticker price is what the really rich people pay. Everyone else receives varying degrees and types of financial aid, reducing the immediate out-of-pocket costs to the "Expected Family Contribution." Schools count student loans as financial aid because the interest rates are low and you don't have to repay them until after. UCLA included more student loans in their package offering than USC. Simple arithmetic when the EFC is the same.
sounds good.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18612 Mar 5, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am a bit smarter than "UCLA smart." You know me on FB, you can find my profile, look up the 1st college I attended. You really think I would go down this path if I couldn't back it up?
BTW, you really need to learn how college financial aid works. Sticker price is what the really rich people pay. Everyone else receives varying degrees and types of financial aid, reducing the immediate out-of-pocket costs to the "Expected Family Contribution." Schools count student loans as financial aid because the interest rates are low and you don't have to repay them until after. UCLA included more student loans in their package offering than USC. Simple arithmetic when the EFC is the same.
DabNabIt, all this talk about student loans and things like that, when all this Bruin wants is a different kind of "student loan" in the Royce Hall basement :)

Go Bruins, I could use some "aid' too!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18613 Mar 5, 2013

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18614 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sounds good.
Great Lifer :)

3pm, Royal Hall basement, 4th stall, bring protection. See you there ;)

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18615 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You keep imphasizing how much time you spend with the ladies...hummmmm, are you trying to convince us all that you like women? if you really spent that much time with women, shouldn't it be an after thought? me thinks that maybe, you don't spend too much time with women, and maybe, just maybe you like whoa! MEN
Rob, YOU really need to get those homosexual thoughts out of YOUR head. And if it makes you feel a little less uncomfortable, I will try not to discuss my encounters with the ladies publicly. I wouldnt want you to get any more depressed then you have been over the last decade of UCLA football... or (like you (B)ruins with the chicks) lack of! HaHa

USC - BRUINS DONT BRING YOUR WOMEN TO OUR PARTIES OR YOU MAY NOT GO HOME WITH THEM!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18616 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
The only reason I could see USC do this is because of his recruiting attributes. Cantu, though not a big name recruiter, has shown that he deserves a shot at the job, especially if we win our last two games!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18618 Mar 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason I could see USC do this is because of his recruiting attributes. Cantu, though not a big name recruiter, has shown that he deserves a shot at the job, especially if we win our last two games!
agree on both, Floyd could recruit and Cantu's been around awhile and has done a good job this year deserves a full time chance.
Go Buffaloe's
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18619 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Ineresting: all Bruins are women and all Trojans are men
Ya I agree
Bruin For Life

Long Beach, CA

#18620 Mar 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rob, YOU really need to get those homosexual thoughts out of YOUR head. And if it makes you feel a little less uncomfortable, I will try not to discuss my encounters with the ladies publicly. I wouldnt want you to get any more depressed then you have been over the last decade of UCLA football... or (like you (B)ruins with the chicks) lack of! HaHa
USC - BRUINS DONT BRING YOUR WOMEN TO OUR PARTIES OR YOU MAY NOT GO HOME WITH THEM!
"BRUINS DONT BRING YOUR WOMEN TO OUR PARTIES OR YOU MAY NOT GO HOME WITH THEM"

Yah, especially if there are USC football players present, there has been enough USC players arrested for rape over the years...like CT says, do NOT bring women to USC parties.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18621 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
"BRUINS DONT BRING YOUR MEN TO OUR PARTIES OR YOU MAY NOT GO HOME WITH THEM"
Yah, especially if me,"MBD-Bruin Nation", "Brew In" are there:).
Ya I agree....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vincent e martz is egor 6 min tabula thapstergal 2
News Gang shooting in Rancho Cucamonga injures two (Apr '10) 7 hr aud 150
News South El Monte mayor admits to 7-year bribery s... 7 hr concerned res 1
News Police fatally shoot knife-wielding man in Bell 7 hr concerned res 3
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 10 hr Robert 3,025
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 15 hr Hanson Bologna 4,511
News Cynthia Kurtz: Taxes, negativity driving busine... (Oct '10) 15 hr Rat Chainy 3

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages