UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18586 Mar 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem I work with a Cal grad so I hear how "HOT" they are right now every Monday, and I agree about the Zona teams, I don't know if the Pac 12 is balanced or bad, we'll see how long any of or teams last in the Tourny.
Good to see the Pac 12 tourny in Vegas, always felt the so cal teams had an advantage at the Staples Center.
Ya I agree,Ramando is a Cal grad and he does dance on the table next to mine cept this Cavalier takes in more money working out of the back alley :)....Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18587 Mar 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see the Pac 12 tourny in Vegas, always felt the so cal teams had an advantage at the Staples Center.
Nation please, there you go again jumping on someone else's bandwagon at the expense of our Bruins :/

And for your information, our Bruins seem to NEVER win the Pacific 12 Tournament so I am appalled at your accusation of us having an advantage. If true, our Bruins never took it :(

Go Bruins, once we leave Nevada, what stays in Vegas will probably be the Tournament title!

West Hollywood, CA

#18588 Mar 4, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I think Shabazzzzzzzzzz ought to be sent back off to Vegas as a man hooker!...Its that or play turkey ball-or pro ball in Turkey...how ever you want to say it!
Please Mister I.E. Trojan, do not belittle my Shabazz too much as our Bruins may live or die by him :/

Because once he leaves for what he thinks may be greener pa$tures, my Bruins might be near the bottom of the Pacific 12 Conference next year :(

West Hollywood, CA

#18589 Mar 4, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree,Ramando is a Cal grad and he does dance on the table next to mine cept this Cavalier takes in more money working out of the back alley :)....Go Bruins!
Hi Artie, any chance you might feel in a generous mood and tell us Bruins the location of that alley ;)

The once a week hot tub party isn't completely quenching the thirst for a lot of us buddy-bonding Bruins ;)

;)
;)
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18590 Mar 4, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister I.E. Trojan, do not belittle my Shabazz too much as our Bruins may live or die by him :/
Because once he leaves for what he thinks may be greener pa$tures, my Bruins might be near the bottom of the Pacific 12 Conference next year :(
Do they have green pastures in Turkey?!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18591 Mar 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem I work with a Cal grad so I hear how "HOT" they are right now every Monday, and I agree about the Zona teams, I don't know if the Pac 12 is balanced or bad, we'll see how long any of or teams last in the Tourny.
Yeah , always thought ucla pretty much enjoyed a home court type scenario at Staples , if I had some money I think it would be cool to drop in for a session if I was already in Vegas , Staples doesn't seem worth it anymore;the parking hassle and all that!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18592 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah , always thought ucla pretty much enjoyed a home court type scenario at Staples , if I had some money I think it would be cool to drop in for a session if I was already in Vegas , Staples doesn't seem worth it anymore;the parking hassle and all that!
Take the Green Line to Blue line get off at Pico, No parking required, did it for all the Kings playoff games last year, nice little ride. Free tickets made it even better.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18593 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah , always thought ucla pretty much enjoyed a home court type scenario at Staples , if I had some money I think it would be cool to drop in for a session if I was already in Vegas , Staples doesn't seem worth it anymore;the parking hassle and all that!
Trust me, you would think UCLA has a home court advantage, the truth is NEITHER of the local teams had much support. Last year I went to the Pac-12 tournament at Staples when UCLA met USC and there were no more than 1000 fans from each school. The Bruin fans are t pissed about the tournament being moves to Vegas, but I say screw these fans!! where were they all these years? why couldn't they support their team? I'm looking to take a couple days off and catch the thursday and Friday games.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18594 Mar 4, 2013
Bruin Fans!!! here is the Spring Football Schedule. I hope to see you ALL OF YOU there!!!

http://www.uclabruins.com/sports/m-footbl/spe...
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18595 Mar 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me, you would think UCLA has a home court advantage, the truth is NEITHER of the local teams had much support. Last year I went to the Pac-12 tournament at Staples when UCLA met USC and there were no more than 1000 fans from each school. The Bruin fans are t pissed about the tournament being moves to Vegas, but I say screw these fans!! where were they all these years? why couldn't they support their team? I'm looking to take a couple days off and catch the thursday and Friday games.
I would really appreciate it if you could spare an extra ticket for me , BFL ,and since you were gonna give me one before anyway....hope I wasn't outta line with that crack about the dick dipped in chocolate!....
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18596 Mar 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Bruin Fans!!! here is the Spring Football Schedule. I hope to see you ALL OF YOU there!!!
Ya I will be there, I might have to coach the LA Kings that day but I should be there with my new bright blue thong and Bruin Gold Tube top......Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18597 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>I would really appreciate it if you could spare an extra ticket for me , BFL ,and since you were gonna give me one before anyway....hope I wasn't outta line with that crack about the dick dipped in chocolate!....
LOL season is over dude...but if you go to vegas for the tourney, hit me up here, and I'll buy the tickets and you but the beer. haha

Regarding Fight On's favorite desert, no worries, I don't hold grudges...if grudges were held here, trojan and I would not be cordial from time to time, and certainly Fight On and I would be at war each day, trust me I've learned to move on, unfortunately at least ONE individual on here hold grudges like like pitbulls hold on to their prey...life is too short my friend.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18598 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>I would really appreciate it if you could spare an extra ticket for me , BFL ,and since you were gonna give me one before anyway....hope I wasn't outta line with that crack about the dick dipped in chocolate!....
BTW, I thought you said it was you 14 year old son, that posted that!? LMAO
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18599 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>LOL season is over dude...but if you go to vegas for the tourney, hit me up here, and I'll buy the tickets and you but the beer. haha
Regarding Fight On's favorite desert, no worries, I don't hold grudges...if grudges were held here, trojan and I would not be cordial from time to time, and certainly Fight On and I would be at war each day, trust me I've learned to move on, unfortunately at least ONE individual on here hold grudges like like pitbulls hold on to their prey...life is too short my friend.
Ya I agree that ONE individual "Bruin nation" should learn to move on, he makes the rest of us UCLANs look really bad.....GO Bruins!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18600 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>uhhh, guess what? I also take down my UCLA banners down after every game, win or lose....reason? My next door neighbor is a also a "misguided" trOJan fan, so I don't blame your neighbor, with YOU being his neighbor? Who knows what you'll do in the middle of of the night.
While you are out worrying about what happens to banners in the middle of the night, I spend my night time more productively... with the ladies - BOOM! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#18601 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Better hope the weather is "fair"... otherwise dont count on it! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#18602 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the new "spin Doctor" taken over for CT
Yeah just like you "think" you are the new (B)ruin enforcer now instead of Robbie or BruiseIn. You werent talking so tough prior to your once-a-decade victory over us in football...then YOUR true colors came out! HaHa
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18603 Mar 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah just like you "think" you are the new (B)ruin enforcer now instead of Robbie or BruiseIn. You werent talking so tough prior to your once-a-decade victory over us in football...then YOUR true colors came out! HaHa
Ya I agree, but give BN credit, his new found confidence comes from wrestling a 90 year old lady for a parking spot at the Gardena 99 cent store, it was close but BN won of course... Bruin Power....Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#18604 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the Green Line to Blue line get off at Pico
Careful there Nation, I thought you were almost giving them directions to one of our Bruin hangouts is W Hollywood ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#18605 Mar 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While you are out worrying about what happens to banners in the middle of the night, I spend my night time more productively... with the ladies - BOOM! HaHa
Oh my Mister Traveler, all you Trojans and your lady talk :/

Nation, Lifer, Brewski, MBD, myself, we will "stick" with the male cumradeship of football and hot tubs thank you ;)

Go Bruins, we love men's sports!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child gets Burned, Beaten and Sexually Abused i... 4 hr smart Gino 2
Review: Distribuidora Duche West 21 hr Gracilea Mond 3
News Friends of former La Puente Councilwoman Lola S... (Jan '10) 22 hr Wymandaniel45 7
The Trump low down Sat poc proud to be poc 1
After Orlando Scams & waste loom as charity mil... Sat Dewey 1
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) Sat judas raphan 90
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Hipocrit 20,505

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages