UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32324 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18523 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Before a National audience,the Bruins "Bitchslapped" he Cats 74-69 the game was not as close as the score would indicate...Pauley was rocking this morning on "College Game Day"
and Pauley was rocking at the end of the day...Bruins READY for the tournament!!!! Go Bruins!!!!
The Tourament?!, WHO GIVES A SHIT?!!,they might as well make it 8 teams instead of 60 something ,because no joke team like ucla is ever gonna get in on a lark and win the whole thing........
Ohhh , were you talking about the pac 12 tourney ?
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18524 Mar 3, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you guys talking about?.
Seems pretty stupid of you to focus on what almost happened to SC , when you almost pulled a choke job of your own-almost blowing a 14 pt lead.....you were one more 3 ptr away from OT and a possible 'Epic' choke job!!, MORONS!
Ya I agree fire Howland! Is this my scrumptious Trojan???:).....Go Bruins!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18525 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Before a National audience,the Bruins "Bitchslapped" he Cats 74-69 the game was not as close as the score would indicate...Pauley was rocking this morning on "College Game Day"
and Pauley was rocking at the end of the day...Bruins READY for the tournament!!!! Go Bruins!!!!
You should thank us again for wearing the Cats out. Our 11 point bytchslap last Thursday helped set your boys up to get a win... Youre welcome! HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18526 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
& sc up by 19 and hold on to win by 1 ONE LMFAO
Well we got the win at that is what counts. Cant give us a little credit for taking down both Arizona schools (the same thing your boys did) I see?! Looks like you are spun in a Bruin web and cant see out... HaHa

USC - ON A ROLL FOR SOME PAC12 TOURNY BYTCHSLAPPING
Bruin For Life

United States

#18528 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>The Tourament?!, WHO GIVES A SHIT?!!,they might as well make it 8 teams instead of 60 something ,because no joke team like ucla is ever gonna get in on a lark and win the whole thing........
Ohhh , were you talking about the pac 12 tourney ?
why would a USC fan care about the tournament?? You're lucky you even get invited to the Pac-12 tournamen!! MORON!!! a trojsn fan talking about the tournament??? R U seriou???!!! Now, that is hilarious!!!! LMFAO
Bruin For Life

United States

#18529 Mar 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You should thank us again for wearing the Cats out. Our 11 point bytchslap last Thursday helped set your boys up to get a win... Youre welcome! HaHa
no moron the only reason you beat them is because they weren't even thinking about USC and were looking past you.
Bruin For Life

United States

#18530 Mar 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well we got the win at that is what counts. Cant give us a little credit for taking down both Arizona schools (the same thing your boys did) I see?! Looks like you are spun in a Bruin web and cant see out... HaHa
USC - ON A ROLL FOR SOME PAC12 TOURNY BYTCHSLAPPING
a "bytchslapping" is exactly what you can expect go get. Lmfao
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18531 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>why would a USC fan care about the tournament?? You're lucky you even get invited to the Pac-12 tournamen!! MORON!!! a trojsn fan talking about the tournament??? R U seriou???!!! Now, that is hilarious!!!! LMFAO
I'm not talking about the tournament , you are!
You honestly think with all the defections/erratic play by your freshman/no size to rebound-and according to you a joke coach...your gonna make a serious run in the tournament?!! pfft , your delirious , unless you run into some real tomato cans early , it will just be a cup of coffee for Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18532 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
sc NIT BFD !!
Hey numbskull , SC can still win the conference tourn - which they have done before and get the bid into the ncaa tourn.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18533 Mar 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You should thank us again for wearing the Cats out. Our 11 point bytchslap last Thursday helped set your boys up to get a win... Youre welcome! HaHa
Also thank the refs for calling a foul anytime a Bruin was touched-and then just looking the other way and swallowing the whistle , like when Shabazzzz ran right in front of nick johnson and bumped into him as he shot the ball!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18534 Mar 3, 2013
So much for that 'officials point of emphasis' they brought up on the telecast about protecting the shooter--ohhh thats just to protect Bruin shooters , Right ?, pfft...
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18535 Mar 3, 2013
And why did Bilas keep saying Drew should have got a foul call in his favor on a drive , When he wasn't evened touched by a Wildcat!!
Amazing , Bilas is from Duke 3,000 mi away , and even he possesses a Ucla bias....go figure!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18536 Mar 3, 2013
Next time , lets have Bobby Knight!!,ahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18537 Mar 3, 2013
Maybe he will be up in Washington,and he can rub in your ass when you get your ass's kicked as usual up there by Romar's bunch!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#18538 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>I'm not talking about the tournament , you are!
You honestly think with all the defections/erratic play by your freshman/no size to rebound-and according to you a joke coach...your gonna make a serious run in the tournament?!! pfft , your delirious , unless you run into some real tomato cans early , it will just be a cup of coffee for Bruins!
I expect sweet-16 anything better is just icing on the cake...hater! Lmfao
Bruin For Life

United States

#18539 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>Hey numbskull , SC can still win the conference tourn - which they have done before and get the bid into the ncaa tourn.
in my best Pawn Stars' Rick Harrison voice "uhhj,, that's not, gonna happen" lmfao
Bruin For Life

United States

#18540 Mar 3, 2013
And why did Bilas keep saying Drew should have got a foul call in his favor on a drive , When he wasn't evened touched by a Wildcat!!
Amazing , Bilas is from Duke 3,000 mi away , and even he possesses a Ucla bias....go figure!!
sMH what game were you watching boy?pffft sMH
Bruin For Life

United States

#18541 Mar 3, 2013
Next time , lets have Bobby Knight!!,ahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Bobby Knight doesn't have the balls to step into Pauley Pavillion...no douchebags allowed in there.
Bruin For Life

United States

#18542 Mar 3, 2013
Gawd! It must suck to be a trOJan fan...Nothing to cheer about in football, Basketball and Baseball...and watching UCLA take all honors for champions in the Pac-12 conference. Great time to be a Bruin fan...worst time to be a trOJan fan...it must be REALLY EMBARRASSING wearing that USC crap....no wonder I hardly see it being worn anymore, except by some idiots who shop at yard sales and have no clue they're being laughed at. Lmfao
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18543 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Gawd! It must suck to be a trOJan fan...Nothing to cheer about in football, Basketball and Baseball...and watching UCLA take all honors for champions in the Pac-12 conference. Great time to be a Bruin fan...worst time to be a trOJan fan...it must be REALLY EMBARRASSING wearing that USC crap....no wonder I hardly see it being worn anymore, except by some idiots who shop at yard sales and have no clue they're being laughed at. Lmfao
What are you talking about?.
SC is playing the most improved BB of anybody in the conf , right now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr annie puzzo 20,482
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 6 hr He Named Me Black... 1
Maclaren Hall childrens center or juvinile center (Dec '10) 10 hr momemaya 170
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 12 hr Robert 3,161
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... 13 hr Paris 2
News La Mirada doctor charged with sexual battery (Mar '10) 18 hr tellinitlikeitis 61
News Five Glendale police officers file suit against... (Jan '10) 20 hr Susan 535

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages