UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18495 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
addis??? Danny G s/b fired for this alone :)
Ya I agree, fire Howland he has our Bruins in 1st place! Oh Trojan my love where are you?...Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18496 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
addis??? Danny G s/b fired for this alone :)
Oh cumm now fellas (like last night) I rather like the new fashion direction our school is going :)

We Bruins have begun a new awakening, have "opened" up to many alternative ideas and lifestyles ;)

Why just three years ago we would never have imagined all white or all midnight blue uniforms for our "proud" lads.

Go Bruins, be openly proud and continue to experiment in ALL areas of life!

West Hollywood, CA

#18497 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
On second thought no one calls me a 14 year old! Mano a mano,let's meet up and end this, whaddya say you pinche maricon?
Well actually Lifer I must embarrassingly say a lot of us Bruins refer to you as a 14 year old when it comes around time for the naked strip down at the Bruin hot tub parties :/

Sorry about your small misfortunes :(

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#18498 Mar 2, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, but seriously, WHAT THE EFF??? Who seriously thought this was a good idea?
Mister CPEM, I must wholeheartedly disagree with you. You are USC and you do not understand :/

We are Bruins are we are not confined to uphold tradition or keep our uniforms the same to represent years of strong stability :/

I am sorry your program is so frigid and bases everything on success on the playing field. What is important is giving our students the freedom to try different things, and experiment ;)

Go Bruins, at least our university has pizzazz!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18499 Mar 2, 2013
Maybe I need to ease up on the guy
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagge...
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18500 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Maybe I need to ease up on the guy
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagge...
Ya I disagree, fire Howland before he takes us to another final 4...Oh Trojan where are you my sweet?....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Compton, CA

#18501 Mar 2, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>There was a specific reason he was known as 'The Big Dipper', that was because he would dip his cock in chocolate , then dip it in the mouth of any player from Ucla lucky enough to play in the NBA at the time- also he would Dip it into chocolate lovers mouths like BFL ,then ejaculate and let him lick the dick cheese!! LMFAO....go CATS , ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
buahahuahahaha Go Bruins!!!
Bruin For Life

Compton, CA

#18502 Mar 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Spew whatever you want Bruise in, but WE just bytchslapped the #11 team in the country. Do you think your prima donna (B)ruins are "man" enough to do the same tomorrow? I doubt it... HaHa
USC - LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING SOME TOURNAMENT BYTCHSLAPPING IN VEGAS
you were wrong, AGAIN!!! Go Bruins!!!
Bruin For Life

Compton, CA

#18503 Mar 2, 2013
Before a National audience,the Bruins "Bitchslapped" he Cats 74-69 the game was not as close as the score would indicate...Pauley was rocking this morning on "College Game Day"
and Pauley was rocking at the end of the day...Bruins READY for the tournament!!!! Go Bruins!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18504 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you were wrong, AGAIN!!! Go Bruins!!!
sc NIT BFD !!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18505 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Before a National audience,the Bruins "Bitchslapped" he Cats 74-69 the game was not as close as the score would indicate...Pauley was rocking this morning on "College Game Day"
and Pauley was rocking at the end of the day...Bruins READY for the tournament!!!! Go Bruins!!!!
& sc up by 19 and hold on to win by 1 ONE LMFAO
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18506 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Ya I agree my Bruin Brotha, imagine what we would be like without Howland, he has to go, fire Ben Howland before he leads us to another fianl 4...Trojan I miss you babe;(.......Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Compton, CA

#18507 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
& sc up by 19 and hold on to win by 1 ONE LMFAO
Yah, it was almost a choke of epic proportions.
Bruin For Life

Compton, CA

#18508 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
sc NIT BFD !!
Chosen Traveler will predict the trOJans will win the Pac-12 tournament and go on to the Final-4. lmao
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18509 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yah, it was almost a choke of epic proportions.
Ya I agree, fire Ben Howland he is awful..Yooo hooo Trojan I'm wearing my 1960's short shorts:).....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18510 Mar 2, 2013
Fight On is hilarious judging himself as funny, and bright.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18511 Mar 3, 2013
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge win for the Bruins tonight!!! Just got back from Pauley and a muh derserving night out celebrating!

I have not seen the place so electric in quite awhile. Also kudos to the 73' Bruin team and getting their props (plus walton kep his mouth SHUT!

Bruins are tied for first place!!! Now to win the Title outright, we have to win out and let's hope Oregon falls @ Colorado! The brewster will sleep well tonight!!!

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18512 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Chosen Traveler will predict the trOJans will win the Pac-12 tournament and go on to the Final-4. lmao
Oh and don't forget if it wasn't that Barkley was recovering from injury,, he would have been the TrOJans best 3 point shooter, rebounder, and free thrower on their way to the Final Four! Heh heh heh heh
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18513 Mar 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge win for the Bruins tonight!!! Just got back from Pauley and a muh derserving night out celebrating!
I have not seen the place so electric in quite awhile. Also kudos to the 73' Bruin team and getting their props (plus walton kep his mouth SHUT!
Bruins are tied for first place!!! Now to win the Title outright, we have to win out and let's hope Oregon falls @ Colorado! The brewster will sleep well tonight!!!
Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!
Ya I agree Brewie, Ben has to go! Fire Howland he's awful, all he's done is win but he has to go!....Oh Trojan good morning sunshine:):)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18514 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Fight On is hilarious judging himself as funny, and bright.
always has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 57 min El Modelos Maxim 2,435
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bently 19,559
Poisoned Drinking Water Supply 17 hr Cancer Alert 1
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) Sat Voter 23
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) Sat homeless person 430
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18
Night Stalker case led to changes in courts and... (Jun '13) Nov 25 If You Want Blood 2

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at December 21 at 10:50AM PST

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:59 pm PST