UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32324 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18481 Mar 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you have turned in a real a$$hole...we all talk trash about about each others' team, but your personal attack I find to be unwarranted...
Lifer please do not go down (mmmmm) that road again :/

You know that just by calling someone a real a$$hole on here is the same as a personal attack in itself :/

If you keep this double talk up, we may just have to ban you from our Bruin tea time on Sundays in Westwood Village :(

Go Bruins, the hot tub is still open for a spot or two!

West Hollywood, CA

#18482 Mar 1, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Oh boy... Looks like it is time to go out on a Friday night and get away from this nonsense...
Mister Traveler, you are always welcome to our Bruin hot tub party if you like :)

In addition to our tight knit Bruin community of male friends, we invite all Pacific 12 team's fans but they are usually out doing "straight" forward things like partying with girls and creepy stuff like that :/

Go All Bruins, let's "stick" together!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18483 Mar 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you have turned in a real a$$hole...we all talk trash about about each others' team, but your personal attack I find to be unwarranted...I will assume that you think this is one of those threads in which personal assaults for no reason are the normal...but I think even Trojan, Chosen Traveler, and other whom I have engaged in trash talking have gone long periods of verbal/written exchange before reaching the level you just have...especially when I have been completly civilized with you since you came on, even offering my assistance to the websited to view sporting events not available on your cable...AND would have offered my two tix than only cost $26 each for the game...I will let you retract your insults, giving you the benefit of the doubt...your call.
Ohh shit!, I think my 14yr old son hacked into my topix account and talked some smack....sorry if anyone was offended .

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#18484 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Why U mad? Oh, I know why, you're stuck with student loans for the rest of your life for an expensive education that got you a job with a bunch of graduates from Cal State Schools that finished paying their student loans a loooooooong time ago, and yet you are making the same amount of money...yah, truth hurts,don't it? lmfao!!!
Heh heh, if only you knew. Loving the way you are just sidestepping this though.

P.S.- USC has a very generous financial aid program.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#18485 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
been waiting for some comments on the unies you guys are getting slow in your old age, you beat CT their Butt Ugly, at least 5 other teams will look just as UGLY
Dude, but seriously, WHAT THE EFF??? Who seriously thought this was a good idea?
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18487 Mar 2, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh, if only you knew. Loving the way you are just sidestepping this though.
P.S.- USC has a very generous financial aid program.
I'm not sidestepping anything...I got my degree from a Cal State school and you got yours from a prestigious private university, congratulations!! I really do mean that. I honestly didn't have the grades, or the money to attend UCLA or USC...I played year-round sports all four years and tried to have my grades just hight enough to qualify academically. I share the same position in my company in my company with UCLA and USC graduates, I make more money than some, and less than some, depending on seniority, and I find that some of these guys/gals are still paying for their student loans, especially those from USC, while the Cal State guys are debt free, thus bringing more income to their households. What I do find hilarious is that some of the USC grads think they should have preferential treatment and refuse to get their hands dirty, and act like we owe them, and they are pompour arrogant a$$holes and think they are entitled to earn more, yet they don't perform as well.
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18488 Mar 2, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, but seriously, WHAT THE EFF??? Who seriously thought this was a good idea?
Adidas, and I seriously doubt UCLA will be wearing them anytime soon.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18489 Mar 2, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Ohh shit!, I think my 14yr old son hacked into my topix account and talked some smack....sorry if anyone was offended .
It sounded like a 14 year old...and some of us may have similiarly blamed our 14 year old (with the exception of one "saint" on here who would NEVER do that), for a spewing the shyt you did, but no worries..."he who is free from sin, let him cast the first stone".
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#18490 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>Ohh shit!, I think my 14yr old son hacked into my topix account and talked some smack....sorry if anyone was offended .
On second thought no one calls me a 14 year old! Mano a mano,let's meet up and end this, whaddya say you pinche maricon?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18491 Mar 2, 2013
Can Kobe do anything Lebron can?? Hell NO!!

&fe ature=player_embedded#t=0s
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18492 Mar 2, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
On second thought no one calls me a 14 year old! Mano a mano,let's meet up and end this, whaddya say you pinche maricon?
Why should he follow your advice when YOU didn't have the balls to, PUT O?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18493 Mar 2, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
addis??? Danny G s/b fired for this alone :)
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18495 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, fire Howland he has our Bruins in 1st place! Oh Trojan my love where are you?...Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#18496 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh cumm now fellas (like last night) I rather like the new fashion direction our school is going :)

We Bruins have begun a new awakening, have "opened" up to many alternative ideas and lifestyles ;)

Why just three years ago we would never have imagined all white or all midnight blue uniforms for our "proud" lads.

Go Bruins, be openly proud and continue to experiment in ALL areas of life!

West Hollywood, CA

#18497 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Well actually Lifer I must embarrassingly say a lot of us Bruins refer to you as a 14 year old when it comes around time for the naked strip down at the Bruin hot tub parties :/

Sorry about your small misfortunes :(

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#18498 Mar 2, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Mister CPEM, I must wholeheartedly disagree with you. You are USC and you do not understand :/

We are Bruins are we are not confined to uphold tradition or keep our uniforms the same to represent years of strong stability :/

I am sorry your program is so frigid and bases everything on success on the playing field. What is important is giving our students the freedom to try different things, and experiment ;)

Go Bruins, at least our university has pizzazz!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18499 Mar 2, 2013
Maybe I need to ease up on the guy
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagge...
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18500 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Maybe I need to ease up on the guy
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagge...
Ya I disagree, fire Howland before he takes us to another final 4...Oh Trojan where are you my sweet?....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18501 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>There was a specific reason he was known as 'The Big Dipper', that was because he would dip his cock in chocolate , then dip it in the mouth of any player from Ucla lucky enough to play in the NBA at the time- also he would Dip it into chocolate lovers mouths like BFL ,then ejaculate and let him lick the dick cheese!! LMFAO....go CATS , ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
buahahuahahaha Go Bruins!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18502 Mar 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Spew whatever you want Bruise in, but WE just bytchslapped the #11 team in the country. Do you think your prima donna (B)ruins are "man" enough to do the same tomorrow? I doubt it... HaHa
USC - LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING SOME TOURNAMENT BYTCHSLAPPING IN VEGAS
you were wrong, AGAIN!!! Go Bruins!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 4 min CRIPS RUN WHITTIER 1,367
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 2 hr Robert 3,162
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr annie puzzo 20,482
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 9 hr He Named Me Black... 1
Maclaren Hall childrens center or juvinile center (Dec '10) 13 hr momemaya 170
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... 16 hr Paris 2
News La Mirada doctor charged with sexual battery (Mar '10) 21 hr tellinitlikeitis 61

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages