UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18326 Feb 25, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, bytchslapped or dyckslapped I love it either way, Go Cavs!...Go Bruins!
Oh Gooooooooooo Artie! Let's try to fill the hot tub entirely this Friday with everyone's own personal replacement for H2O. Nation says he will be "saving it up" and to expect an explosion of epic proportions ;)

Go Bruins, let's all come together!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18327 Feb 25, 2013
[QUOTE who=fight_on the bigot troll]<quoted text>Nation please don't try to stand toe to toe with Mister Traveler . He can bring up how our basketball team was the top recruiting team and how we were supposed to go to the final four, but so far :/
Then next he might bring up Cal Poly San Luis Abyss-bo :([/QUOTE]
Ya Bigot Troll, but UCLA wasn't pre season #1 (like your beloved trojans) and Shabazz wasn't picked to be player of the year Like your girl Matt Barkley was pick to win the Heisman hands down.
Your spin us almost as good as CT's, now crawl back under your rock slither on.

West Hollywood, CA

#18328 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya Bigot Troll, but UCLA wasn't pre season #1 (like your beloved trojans) and Shabazz wasn't picked to be player of the year Like your girl Matt Barkley was pick to win the Heisman hands down.
Your spin us almost as good as CT's, now crawl back under your rock slither on.
Nation please, you are getting beyond yourself with excitement and the thought that our Bruins might actually make the NCAA Tournament :/

But you are selling our Bruins short by your comments. I am proud to have all the sportswriter articles saved that say Shabazz is a player of the year candidate, and that anything less than the Final Four will be failure for us :)

Damn them if we can't still achieve that. This Bruin is not going to be one to sit by idle and let our Bruin season slip away with us not winning the Pacific 12 Vegas Tournament, being knocked out in the second round of the NCAA Tournament, Shabazz skidazzing for the NBA, and finally Coach Benny being retained for another year :/

Go Bruins, we are too good for an underachievement like that, right?

Westwood

#18329 Feb 25, 2013
someone tell the Bigot Troll fight on PPPrick, El Monte BFL, El Monte, Pete Carrol, El Monte Jim Harrick, the Bruins are a shoo in to the Big Dance, his beloved trojans, the NIT maybe, LMFAO

West Hollywood, CA

#18330 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
someone tell the Bigot Troll fight on PPPrick, El Monte BFL, El Monte, Pete Carrol, El Monte Jim Harrick, the Bruins are a shoo in to the Big Dance, his beloved trojans, the NIT maybe, LMFAO
I see you are getting so incited there Nation that you incorrectly included my name is in that group you are yelling at :/

So okay, as a fellow Bruin I will try to assist you in telling those people what you are saying ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#18331 Feb 25, 2013
Attention - Bigot Troll fight on, El Monte BFL, El Monte, Pete Carrol, El Monte Jim Harrick:

Nation is trying to tell you that our Bruins are right where we want them so leave us alone. We are okay whatever happens from here because we will make the NCAA Tournamment and that alone is the achievement :)

We don't need you to tell us that we are UCLA, and have won 10 championships back in the day when shorts were short. We plan on getting back to the top someday, just like everybody else is trying to do :/

Go Bruins, we are still almost there!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18332 Feb 25, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
Attention - Bigot Troll fight on, El Monte BFL, El Monte, Pete Carrol, El Monte Jim Harrick:
Nation is trying to tell you that our Bruins are right where we want them so leave us alone. We are okay whatever happens from here because we will make the NCAA Tournamment and that alone is the achievement :)
We don't need you to tell us that we are UCLA, and have won 10 championships back in the day when shorts were short. We plan on getting back to the top someday, just like everybody else is trying to do :/
Go Bruins, we are still almost there!
Ya I agree PP it must be that Trojan CPEM, we used to hang out at Sharkeez and at QC's with my ex Roberto.....GO Bruins!

Westwood

#18333 Feb 25, 2013
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18335 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Ya I agree,maybe he can turn out to be a stud like that Bruin Hunk Cade McNown. I remember ogling him at Bruin practices until Bob Toledo urinated on me:). Best thing was McNown sold me a one of his extra handicapped parking pass.....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18336 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
yahhhh, poor coaching led to having the 2nd most picks in college football, even though he missed 2 games, the ND and the Bowl game...yahhhh, poor coaching, even though the had arguebly the best WR combination ever in Woods and Lee...Yah, Golden boy continues to get sympathy from every corner of the sports world...yah, poor coaching kept him from even being voted into an All-Pac 12 team in his 4 years as a starter...yahhhh poor coaching...pfffft SMH

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#18337 Feb 26, 2013
Dang, the jealousy is thick amongst the Bruins here. MB7 isn't going out there and saying this, it's neutral, 3rd-party observers. Love the way you all put this at his feet.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18338 Feb 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Funny, he had the same coach calling the plays the two previous years and he seemed to do okay, so are these jokers, saying Kiffin got worse?
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18339 Feb 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, he had the same coach calling the plays the two previous years and he seemed to do okay, so are these jokers, saying Kiffin got worse?
I don't think it's so much about LK getting worse, as much as it is staying the same. When he sets his mind to a particular gameplan, he doesn't vary from it. He is stubborn and arrogant.

Say what you want about PC, but he was smart enough to change his gameplan and take what the defense was giving him.

West Hollywood, CA

#18340 Feb 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's so much about LK getting worse, as much as it is staying the same. When he sets his mind to a particular gameplan, he doesn't vary from it. He is stubborn and arrogant.
Say what you want about PC, but he was smart enough to change his gameplan and take what the defense was giving him.
Please Mister Trojan, do not bring up PC if at all possible. Just his initials alone makes most of us Bruins stttutter :(

At least the one thing our Bruin Coach Ricky did during his exaggerated stay in Westwood, was covertly funneling UCLA funds privately to the Seattle Seahawk organization to help sweeten the Seahawk head coaching pot! Can you imagine if we Bruins were still dealing with PC and all that success :(

Go Bruins, somewhat liberated once that PC guy left town!
:(

West Hollywood, CA

#18341 Feb 26, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Dang, the jealousy is thick amongst the Bruins here.
Well Mister CPEM, we have been trying to keep the jealousy thing contained over on the Westside, but you have to understand all the years of being the second fiddle, the much younger brother, the puppy looking up at the canine purebred :/

We Bruins deserve to finally tweak our muscles because we had the first season since the nineties where our Bruins actually finished the year with a better record than your Trojans (just barely I must say):/

Go Bruins, we finally are able to legitimately jaw off after 14 years!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#18342 Feb 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The only female personalities that I am associated with are chicks with bright minds or are funny. You may have me confused with your female personality you invoke your Southern Hospitality on, that being my sister... HaHa
> BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The last female you were associated with barked at you! Then the bitch ran off with another junkyard dog.
>:D

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#18343 Feb 26, 2013
PEE PEE PET USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>I really like playing the field Coach. CT Arlene Manhattan Fight On and many many more are in a long wait line by me :/
> Geesh!
>:/

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18344 Feb 26, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Dang, the jealousy is thick amongst the Bruins here. MB7 isn't going out there and saying this, it's neutral, 3rd-party observers. Love the way you all put this at his feet.
I think the underlying jealousy to all the hate for Trojan QBs is the fact that most of these fans college teams donít even have a QB talented enough that can be propelled into the NFL at that position...

USC - STILL THE PLACE TO GO AS THE QB GATEWAY TO THE NFL

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#18345 Feb 26, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
The last female you were associated with barked at you! Then the bitch ran off with another junkyard dog.
>:D
Your responses are so cute and clever (f)Artie, that I think everyone on Topix will agree with me that you have been officially elevated to "Certified Troll"! HaHa

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#18346 Feb 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yahhhh, poor coaching led to having the 2nd most picks in college football, even though he missed 2 games, the ND and the Bowl game...yahhhh, poor coaching, even though the had arguebly the best WR combination ever in Woods and Lee...Yah, Golden boy continues to get sympathy from every corner of the sports world...yah, poor coaching kept him from even being voted into an All-Pac 12 team in his 4 years as a starter...yahhhh poor coaching...pfffft SMH
All the while still ALWAYS having better QB ratings then any (B)ruin that your boys could field. 2 less games then Hundley and MB7 still had a better overall rating, threw 7 more touchdown passes, and almost had the same amount of yards. Thats 2 less games Robbie. And now that the Pac12 has had a year to see what your boy Hundley is all about, he will be a lot less effective...Just ask Stanford! HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Gaga Lost the Gays? 27 min Big mike 8
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 1 hr what are the bene... 12
Club hopping: The Crazy Horse (Jul '08) 1 hr music talk 79
Actress Daniele Watts, detained by police in St... 1 hr music talk 2
Bees - Moats 1 hr music talk 2
APNewsBreak: 'Easy Rider' bike going to auction 4 hr klkll 6
between 2000-2010 5 hr music talk 1
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••