UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29781 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Encino, CA

#18306 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>geez, those drinks as expensive at that place $50.00 for 4 drinks...I had no idea. It was my first time there at the Galen Center, and I must admit I was impressed, it's a beautiful venue...my friend took me inside the Founders Club bar, it was also nice but the lines to get a beer were long. Overall, I'll give the Galen Center an "A" and the staff inside it was very cordial and friendly..unlike the staff at the Coliseum, those people are PRYCKS!
By the time I usually get into the Founder's Room, the lines aren't bad, at all.(15 minutes before tip)

Glad you liked the Galen. It was a long time in coming. And as a guest in our house, I'm glad you were treated well.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18307 Feb 25, 2013
BTW, the Galen is a really nice venue for intimate, non-sporting events...with the north side of the court set up as a stage and the floor filled with dinner tables.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#18308 Feb 25, 2013
PEE PEE PET USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Coach Deco, you brute. It is unfortunate that you have me mixed up with my other female personality, Chosen Traveler :/
I know how all Pacific 12 teams probably look alike to you (rather like how LSU and Alabama look so similar to me) but my precious Trojans lost to Stanford, Oregon, Arizona, and, and... must I continue with my beloved USC's pathetic football season? Okay I'll continue, even though I might break down and cry at any moment... Crap, then, well, we lose to that pathetic Notre Dame team who got embarrassed on national TV in the BCS NC game, and (pardon me a second while I wipe the tears out of my eyes) the UCLA Bruins, the team I wish my Trojans could be like. Then to top it off we lose to the only team in the bowl games with a losing record in the Drug Car... uh, I mean Sun bowl game :(
But my Trojans will return by the end of this century with rings on our fingers and bells on our toes and a bone in our nose ho ho, dressed in our pretty cardinal and gold uniforms all neatly washed and pressed :)
Go Trojans, Go Oscars, Go Fashion!
> Looks like you'll have a long wait in front of you, Pee Pee! Coach Artie thinks you can handle it much better than your other female personality, CT.
>:/

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18309 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so what you're saying is, when yiy go to Brazil you exercise your dream of being a child molester?
Rob get your mind out of the (B)ruin gutter! Just curious, when you cruise past the local elementary school do you introduce yourself to the kids as "Robbie" to sound younger?! HaHa

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18310 Feb 25, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Looks like you'll have a long wait in front of you, Pee Pee! Coach Artie thinks you can handle it much better than your other female personality, CT.
>:/
The only female personalities that I am associated with are chicks with bright minds or are funny. You may have me confused with your female personality you invoke your Southern Hospitality on, that being your sister... HaHa

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18311 Feb 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you liked the Galen. It was a long time in coming. And as a guest in our house, I'm glad you were treated well.
Yeah, glad we dont have anyone who would be foolish enough to pour beer on his head because he cheered for the opposite team! LOL
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18312 Feb 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, glad we dont have anyone who would be foolish enough to pour beer on his head because he cheered for the opposite team! LOL
Well, because of his disdain for the Lakers, he was the only one booing during Jerry Buss' moment of silence. LOL!!

Just kidding.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18313 Feb 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rob get your mind out of the (B)ruin gutter! Just curious, when you cruise past the local elementary school do you introduce yourself to the kids as "Robbie" to sound younger?! HaHa
haha no...you sick man!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18314 Feb 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, because of his disdain for the Lakers, he was the only one booing during Jerry Buss' moment of silence. LOL!!
Just kidding.
that one went right over my head.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18315 Feb 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, glad we dont have anyone who would be foolish enough to pour beer on his head because he cheered for the opposite team! LOL
no comment about who got B*I*T*C*H*S*L*A*P*P*E*D yesterday?
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18316 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
no comment about who got B*I*T*C*H*S*L*A*P*P*E*D yesterday?
Yes, yes. We did.

That'll happen when you're only shooting 33% at the half and only get it up to 39% by the end of the game.(Actually that's what it was with about 2 minutes left. I didn't check, but it probably ended at 35-37%.)
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18317 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
no comment about who got B*I*T*C*H*S*L*A*P*P*E*D yesterday?
Ya I agree, bytchslapped or dyckslapped I love it either way, Go Cavs!...Go Bruins!

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18318 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
no comment about who got B*I*T*C*H*S*L*A*P*P*E*D yesterday?
We were supposed to have a mediocre season and the game yesterday was more indicative to how the this season should play out (especially losing a head coach midseason). So I see it more as we got your prima donna boys attention the first game when we did in fact bytchslapp you on your own court, whereas it woke up your high-maintenance darlings to get off their ahss and play hard. You will never hear anyone say the Trojans "underachieved" in any game this season. How about your boys? HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18319 Feb 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes. We did.
That'll happen when you're only shooting 33% at the half and only get it up to 39% by the end of the game.(Actually that's what it was with about 2 minutes left. I didn't check, but it probably ended at 35-37%.)
That was to CT after his mouthing off,
we shot 38% against SC's 48% in the OT loss, kind of a roll reversal

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18320 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that one went right over my head.
Over or "on" your head? HaHa

Hey maybe someone can tell me about this because I am too young, but I overheard a person say once that while Wilt Chamberlain was a Laker that a fan poured beer on his head while he was sitting on the bench and he chased the fan up into the seats. Just curious, anyone ever hear of this? How about you Rob, since you are a semi-expert on that subject?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18321 Feb 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We were supposed to have a mediocre season and the game yesterday was more indicative to how the this season should play out (especially losing a head coach midseason). So I see it more as we got your prima donna boys attention the first game when we did in fact bytchslapp you on your own court, whereas it woke up your high-maintenance darlings to get off their ahss and play hard. You will never hear anyone say the Trojans "underachieved" in any game this season. How about your boys? HaHa
"You will never hear anyone say the Trojans "underachieved" in any game this season"
Well there was that STELLAR football season where your boys put a new meaning to "Underachieving"
LMFAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18322 Feb 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Over or "on" your head? HaHa
Hey maybe someone can tell me about this because I am too young, but I overheard a person say once that while Wilt Chamberlain was a Laker that a fan poured beer on his head while he was sitting on the bench and he chased the fan up into the seats. Just curious, anyone ever hear of this? How about you Rob, since you are a semi-expert on that subject?
hahaha you can be funny at times...no, I've never heard of that incident. I am younger than you, only 26, so if you don't know, I don't know either.:D

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18323 Feb 25, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Looks like you'll have a long wait in front of you, Pee Pee! Coach Artie thinks you can't handle my other male admirers who are already lined up and awaiting me to service them.
>:/
I really don't like when you play the field like that Coach. Is Seth McFarlene in the long wait line by chance :/

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18324 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
"You will never hear anyone say the Trojans "underachieved" in any game this season"
Well there was that STELLAR football season where your boys put a new meaning to "Underachieving"
LMFAO
Nation please don't try to stand toe to toe with Mister Traveler . He can bring up how our basketball team was the top recruiting team and how we were supposed to go to the final four, but so far :/

Then next he might bring up Cal Poly San Luis Abyss-bo :(

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18325 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
That was to CT after his mouthing off,
I shot 3 times, kind of a roll reversal
DabNabIt Nation, I didn't think you and Mister Traveler were so intimate :/

But at least he let you role reverse. Did you get to at least wear Trojan speedos this time around :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooo Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA Gang F13 Accused of Targeting Blacks (Jan '08) 20 min Louigi 57
I'll Support Condo Development If... 26 min Wonder Why 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr femiguy 19,945
Local Politics Do you approve of Antonio R. Villaraigosa as Ma... (Nov '11) 7 hr Don FEDucci 22
News Walmart Closing Five Stores For 'Plumbing Probl... 8 hr John C 39
time to end the birthright citizenship in the u.s. 8 hr DeportNow 1
Roger Hernandez and Susan Rubio Investigation f... 8 hr Dr Ox Tail 1
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]