UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18233 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Freaking hilarious! No one posts more UNWARRANTED hate on this thread than you.
But feel free to continue living in your alternate reality.
If offering to meet up with you to give you the opportunity to excercise the hard-on you have had for me for years makes me guilty of UNWARRANTED hate then I a guilty as charged...if trash talking makes me guilty of UNWARRANTED hate, then I am gulty as charged...if defending an old man, and our female friends you abused on here, and offering to kick your ass makes me guilty of UNWARRANTED hate, then I am guilty as charged, and proud of it. Pryck
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18234 Feb 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> I posted the links, go back and read them, and see what a pryck you were, and your only excuse NOW to excuse your inhumane treatment of an elderly person is to claim that Bob Smith was one of my monikers? if that makes your pathetic existence more bearable to you, then by no means, go ahead and justify your actios, as you always try to weasel out of everything by placing the blame on others. pryck.
Still too stupid to know that all it shows it why YOU think I'm all of those things. And still pathetic.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18235 Feb 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>If offering to meet up with you to give you the opportunity to excercise the hard-on you have had for me for years...
Sorry, Fruitcake, I don't have a hard on for you. Hate to burst your bubble.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18236 Feb 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Not only do I post my opinion, but I also post links to prove you're full of shyt and a liar and an elderly abuser to boot...what a pryck!! here is my proof...FURTERMORE, I PREDICT YOUR REPLY WILL BE YOUR CLASSIC RESPONSE "I ONLY READ THIS FAR....BLAH BLAH BLAH" as is customary of you when you have just been exposed as a liar, hypocrite, and a douchebag. Enjoy...dyck.
TROJAN WISHING DEATH ON PEOPLE FOR DISAGREEING WITH HIM.
Post #1764 “that next stroke can’t come soon enough”
http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/ucla-football ...
post #1793,“hurry up and die old man”
post #1766 “With the shit the idiot posts, yeah, the world and Topix would be a better place without a POS like him (and you), Mr. Christian Poseur.”
Post 2419
Bob Smith wrote to Dinnie informing her of his stroke:
hey, huney bunch. had an episode yesterday morning, little stroke.
Trojan wrote:
Too bad it wasn't more severe.
Post #1901 “time for you to kick to bucket old man”
Post #2743 “you need to hurry up and die”
#5782 “shove it up your ass and die, old man”
TROJAN WISHING DEATH ON EVERYONE (ALL OF US) WHO DEFENDED BOB SMITH AFTER HIS GRANDDAUGHTER NOTIFIED US OF HIS PASSING.
trOJan's post after Bob Smith's grandaghter informed us of his passing:
BeckyP86 wrote:
6-23-11
in memory of my grandfather, "Bob Smith", a hard-working, dedicated man who loved the UCLA Bruins football, Athletics & Red Sox.
Trojan's reply:
Who spewed BS like no one but Rob.(But now knowing how old Rob is, it's understandable. I hope I die long before I lose touch with reality the way those two did.)
Trojan's response when every single one of us were expressed disbelief about trOJan's posts concerning Bob's passing:
"Quit your crying. The old POS asked for it. He talked (wrote) so much BS."
"The world is a better place without him, just as it will be when anyone stupid enough to try and defend him is also gone."
"Hilarious that you fools can't place the blame where it belongs...on him. No worries. It's the way of the world nowadays."
WAS THAT ENOUGH PROOF? OR WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE?
C'mon , you seriously want us to believe there was a(real) guy named BOB SMITH?!!, how creative ,pfft....I suppose you also have 'BILL JOHNSON' and a JIM JONES characters conjured up in your head!!...at least make up some believable names like ; Hugh Culverhouse - Dave Porterfield , or Sam Jacklicker!!!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18237 Feb 22, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon , you seriously want us to believe there was a(real) guy named BOB SMITH?!!, how creative ,pfft....I suppose you also have 'BILL JOHNSON' and a JIM JONES characters conjured up in your head!!...at least make up some believable names like ; Hugh Culverhouse - Dave Porterfield , or Sam Jacklicker!!!
Yeah! And after he "passed away", his granddaughter came onto this thread to let us all know! LOL!!

If you or I died, do you really think any family member of ours would come on here to let people know. Do any of my family members even know I post on Topix? No. It's not an integral part of my life.

He's not all there, that BFL. I try to see the good in him, I know he's got some redeeming qualities and isn't all bad. But sometimes he makes it difficult.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18238 Feb 22, 2013
Maybe "Bob Smith" will come back to life, the way Manti's did after the car crash! LOL!!

Maybe Ronaiah Tuiasosopo has been BFL all this time! ROTFLMAO!!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18239 Feb 22, 2013
...Manti's gf did...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18240 Feb 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Fight On and I are one and the same, I am also PeePeePete, and Artie Manhattan, and you? well, you're just a douchebag.
Lifer please, while I cannot deny whether you have a screw loose or not and are these other individuals, I am rather insulted that you would make such a crude statement about being me :(

It is well noted that I am the Bruin of sophistication around here, and I have to constantly corral my fellow Bruin brethren when they start to act like heathens and fools :/

Go Bruins, we are who we are, so let’s not embellish where we stand even if it is usually in the rear-view mirror!

West Hollywood, CA

#18241 Feb 22, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! And after he "passed away", his granddaughter came onto this thread to let us all know! LOL!!
If you or I died, do you really think any family member of ours would come on here to let people know. Do any of my family members even know I post on Topix? No. It's not an integral part of my life.
He's not all there, that BFL. I try to see the good in him, I know he's got some redeeming qualities and isn't all bad. But sometimes he makes it difficult.
Well this Bruin would hope my partner Jonathan would address all my Topix friends if I were suddenly to leave this Earth :/

But most Bruins do wear protection so I think the chances of acquiring any particular syndrome are slim :)

I wanted to make that clear so as to not alter the attendance for the weekly Bruin hot tub party tonight (MBD's place 8pm)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Gooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#18242 Feb 22, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me BFL is not the Bigot Troll fight on, PPPrick Arlene, etc. He belongs to the trojan family, the redheaded step child.
Nation, you are getting too wrapped up in all this troll talk :/

Now you are calling our very own Lifer a redheaded step child and being part of that nasty Trojan family :(

Go Bruins, stick together (with salt and sweat if needed)!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18243 Feb 22, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Maybe "Bob Smith" will come back to life, the way Manti's did after the car crash! LOL!!
Maybe Ronaiah Tuiasosopo has been BFL all this time! ROTFLMAO!!
Sure moron, if you want think that to make yourself feel better for acting like a complete dyck to an elderly man that you KNEW he had cancer, because he told all of us he had it, then go ahead, and make stuff up. You such a dyck, it would be much better and perhaps gain a little of respect from us, if you just admit you were wrong for his treatment...but you're too proudful to do that. Pryck.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18244 Feb 22, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, right here. Been a Laker fan ever since I was a kid. My dad's friend won courtside seats in a raffle and gave them to my dad since he was going to be out of town that day. I was shocked by the face value of those tickets:$60!!!! I couldn't comprehend tickets costing so much. It was the '87-'88 season, so I got to see "Showtime" at its best: Magic, Kareem, AC, Worthy, Coop, Mychal, Rambis, et al. I was hooked.
Unlike others in this town, I'm not about to jump on the Clippers bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, I think they are a good team and Del Negro is doing a great job. Blake Griffin would absolutely OWN Los Angeles right now... if he was a Laker. It is unfortunate that he plays for a team owned by a clown. I just don't respect the slumlord, and his history of mistreating his stars tells me that this surge to prominence won't last; he'll eff up and Blake will join the Lakers (hopefully).
To blow some of the thories around here on which college fans should like who, I am also a Lakers fan too, and a couple of seasons of good Clipper play won't make up do any jumping.

Chris Paul is entertaining to watch but I still am not sold on Griffin. Maybe the Clippers will keep them around instead of having them for a few seasons and not paying them so they go elsewhere like most of their past players of any worth.

Also then compare them to the rich Lakers history of Baylor, West, Chamberlain, Goodrich, Jabbar, Magic, Worthy, Shaq, Kobe, nash, and hopefully Howard, well, there shouldn't even be a conversation about it! The proper owner makes ALL the difference in the world!!!

Clipper fans, get back to me once your team wins an NBA Title.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18245 Feb 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Sure moron, if you want think that to make yourself feel better for acting like a complete dyck to an elderly man that you KNEW he had cancer, because he told all of us he had it, then go ahead, and make stuff up. You such a dyck, it would be much better and perhaps gain a little of respect from us, if you just admit you were wrong for his treatment...but you're too proudful to do that. Pryck.
Whether he was real or not, he got what he dished out. If he had been a Trojan fan, you wouldn't give a rat's ass and would probably recognize his posts for what they were. But because he was a USC hater, he's entitled to post whatever the hell he wanted to.

Inviting people to meet up IN PERSON and get your rocks off, by fighting, is a LOT worse than telling someone on a message board to drop dead. Hilarious that you're too stupid to grasp this!

San Fernando Valley

#18246 Feb 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Sure moron, if you want think that to make yourself feel better for acting like a complete dyck to an elderly man that you KNEW he had cancer, because he told all of us he had it, then go ahead, and make stuff up. You such a dyck, it would be much better and perhaps gain a little of respect from us, if you just admit you were wrong for his treatment...but you're too proudful to do that. Pryck.
Maybe you can't blame TrOJan for his blanket hatred of Bob Smith. Maybe he found out Smith was once a law enforcement officer....... That would sum up his blind hate right there!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18247 Feb 22, 2013
You know what? I still hope you have a great weekend, Rob!

Enjoy the game on Sunday!

San Fernando Valley

#18248 Feb 22, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruins are a shoo in for the tourny, sc a longshot. Not a fair bet :)
Hey BN, don't count the Bruins out yet for the PAC-12 Title either. Cal continued their impressive stretch by knocking off Oregon last night 48-46.

So our game against SC Sunday is a BIG one. We win and we are again tied for first place w/Oregon and Arizona.

Bottom line, Bruins must just keep winning! Let's start by kicking the butt of that ex-football school in the Galen Center!!!

Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#18249 Feb 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Oh my there Lifer, all that vulgarity you are spurting out :(

Coach Wooden might be looking down on you ready to throw a lightning bolt (or looking up ready to throw a pitchfork):/

West Hollywood, CA

#18250 Feb 22, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>To blow some of the thories around here on which college fans should like who, I am also a Lakers fan too, and a couple of seasons of good Clipper play won't make up do any jumping.
Chris Paul is entertaining to watch but I still am not sold on Griffin. Maybe the Clippers will keep them around instead of having them for a few seasons and not paying them so they go elsewhere like most of their past players of any worth.
Also then compare them to the rich Lakers history of Baylor, West, Chamberlain, Goodrich, Jabbar, Magic, Worthy, Shaq, Kobe, nash, and hopefully Howard, well, there shouldn't even be a conversation about it! The proper owner makes ALL the difference in the world!!!
Clipper fans, get back to me once your team wins an NBA Title.
Brewski please, can we get back to our Bruins and the game against those Trojans this Sunday :/

I know you don't want to talk about it because they defeated us on our own court already this season, but we are going to eventually have to face them and the facts :/

Go Bruins, time to stop pouting and play a tough game against a team that plays tougher than we do!

San Fernando Valley

#18251 Feb 22, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Brewski please, can we get back to our Bruins and the game against those Trojans this Sunday :/
I know you don't want to talk about it because they defeated us on our own court already this season, but we are going to eventually have to face them and the facts :/
Go Bruins, time to stop pouting and play a tough game against a team that plays tougher than we do!
Hey Pee Pee Trojan-Troll Pryck, read post 18248 and then shut your trap!

And to patronize the TrOJan mindset around here of what in his mind is "acceptable" behavior, I will tell you on this message board to DROP DEAD!

Go Bruins! Talk to all you fellow Bruins on Monday after UCLA has beaten SUC and we are back in first place!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18252 Feb 22, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>
And to patronize the TrOJan mindset around here of what in his mind is "acceptable" behavior, I will tell you on this message board to DROP DEAD!
It's a hell of a lot better (and more civilized) than suggesting you meet up, throw down and settle your differences as a 10 year old would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 2 hr Robert 3,183
Funnyman Patton Oswalt Murdered Wife? 10 hr Peter 8
News Unfounded fears of shooting at LAX create panic... 10 hr typical LA softies 1
News San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 11 hr Duece Boy2 207
Trump 11 hr Never 1
Possible coyote in South Pasadena (Jun '08) May '16 ggg 32
News Auditors question South El Montea s relationshi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 concern citizen 1

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages