UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34429 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18215 Feb 21, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> I'm afraid you'll be riding UCLA's coattails for a mighty long time! The Bruins are the new powerbrokers in L.A.
Hey, maybe you and your bosom buddy, BigDumb... uh, Dan can get together and have a contest to see whose school, USC, or, Notre Dame will be the first to be relevant to college football again. Make a chart up to 50 years! It should be about that long before anyone of you losers have a chance to see your schools being relevant to CFB again. Now, run along Taco ... there's bait cars for the taking out there!
>:)
WARNING - Repetitive Troll Alert - WARNING
WARNING - Alabama Cuckold Alert - WARNING
WARNING - Post Re-writes Alert - WARNING

WARNING - Complete Swampass Alert - WARNING
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18216 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you lying sack of shyt...
Got this far and didn't bother with the rest. Knew it was just MORE of your bullshit.

Sorry. Not interested.

You just can't comprehend the fact that we're not all like you and Fight On. We don't have to log in as various people, to post different things and judge our own posts.

Knock yourself out with that. I don't really care.

But you TRY to CLAIM I post under different names and I'm going to point out how full of it you are. It's quite simple and I can understand how you can't grasp it. It's all good bro. Take another toke. LOL!!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18217 Feb 21, 2013
BTW, when I say like you and Fight On, I realize you may be one & the same.

You have so many nicknames, even YOU can't keep trakc of them! LOL!!!
Bruin For Life

South Gate, CA

#18218 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Got this far and didn't bother with the rest. Knew it was just MORE of your bullshit.
HILARIOUS!!! this is your favorite line to post when you have had your torn a new one...you really don't have any ammo to defend yourself so, you pretend to not read the content of the post...cowardly way to weasel your way out, but it doesn't mean other don't read it. POS
Bruin For Life

South Gate, CA

#18219 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Yeah, Fight On and I are one and the same, I am also PeePeePete, and Artie Manhattan, and you? well, you're just a douchebag.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18220 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>HILARIOUS!!! this is your favorite line to post when you have had your torn a new one...you really don't have any ammo to defend yourself so, you pretend to not read the content of the post...cowardly way to weasel your way out, but it doesn't mean other don't read it. POS
Only in your lame brain did you "tear me a new one".

I have never tried to "hide" the way you do, with another nickname. You and your buddy FO are the only ones who do that.

I don't give a rat's ass if other people read it. The important thing is that no one other than one of your alter egos is going to agree with it. LOL!!

You really are pathetic sometimes.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18221 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Believe me BFL is not the Bigot Troll fight on, PPPrick Arlene, etc. He belongs to the trojan family, the redheaded step child.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18222 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me BFL is not the Bigot Troll fight on, PPPrick Arlene, etc. He belongs to the trojan family, the redheaded step child.
Yeah, but he has as many alter egos as FO. In other words, he's just as lame.
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18223 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but he has as many alter egos as FO. In other words, he's just as lame.
lame? not as lame as your football team. lmao
Pete_Carroll

North Hollywood, CA

#18224 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Snookums there's nothing I hate more than a troll with multiple monikers. Can't we settle this with a game of hide the Salami? Oh Snookums howz my gurl?
Trojan

Altadena, CA

#18225 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>lame? not as lame as your football team. lmao
You're a LOT lamer. Afterall, you're actually stupid enough to think it's possible to "tear someone a new one" on a message board,(esp. when all you've done is express your opinion, without any actual facts). Too stupid to know the difference.

As I stated...pathetic.
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18226 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a LOT lamer. Afterall, you're actually stupid enough to think it's possible to "tear someone a new one" on a message board,(esp. when all you've done is express your opinion, without any actual facts). Too stupid to know the difference.
As I stated...pathetic.
I have all the posts in which you wished death on Bob Smith, every Cop, and abused every woman that ever joined this thread...the last time I spent countless hours digging up the archives, but I have them all saved up in my flash-drive, I can post them again if you would like. moron.
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18227 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated...pathetic.
You are too stupid and too much of a coward to admit you were an assh ole to a poor defenseless man, and those poor women you abused. I would have much more respect for you if you just admitted you were wrong for posting your hate, but you are too much of a proud a pryck to do that.
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18228 Feb 21, 2013
UCLA tied for First Place again in the Pac-12 after Cal beat Oregon 48-46 in a sloppy ass game.
Trojan

Altadena, CA

#18229 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I have all the posts in which you wished death on Bob Smith, every Cop, and abused every woman that ever joined this thread...the last time I spent countless hours digging up the archives, but I have them all saved up in my flash-drive, I can post them again if you would like. moron.
I was referring to your most recent lameass assumption, Moron.

As for the other ones, it's amazing that you're still too stupid to comprehend that they don't prove ANYTHING, but why you have formed the opinion you have.

Not to mention the fact that you completely ignore all of the shit those alter egos of yours posted. But then again, as long as someone agrees with your posts, they can post all the shit they want.

Thirdly, you're stupid enough to say I responded the way I did just because they "didn't agree with me". It was more than that. But a moron like you sees what he wants to see.

You are retarded.
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18230 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated...pathetic.
Not only do I post my opinion, but I also post links to prove you're full of shyt and a liar and an elderly abuser to boot...what a pryck!! here is my proof...FURTERMORE, I PREDICT YOUR REPLY WILL BE YOUR CLASSIC RESPONSE "I ONLY READ THIS FAR....BLAH BLAH BLAH" as is customary of you when you have just been exposed as a liar, hypocrite, and a douchebag. Enjoy...dyck.
TROJAN WISHING DEATH ON PEOPLE FOR DISAGREEING WITH HIM.
Post #1764 “that next stroke can’t come soon enough”
http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/ucla-football ...
post #1793,“hurry up and die old man”
post #1766 “With the shit the idiot posts, yeah, the world and Topix would be a better place without a POS like him (and you), Mr. Christian Poseur.”
Post 2419
Bob Smith wrote to Dinnie informing her of his stroke:
hey, huney bunch. had an episode yesterday morning, little stroke.
Trojan wrote:
Too bad it wasn't more severe.
Post #1901 “time for you to kick to bucket old man”
Post #2743 “you need to hurry up and die”
#5782 “shove it up your ass and die, old man”
TROJAN WISHING DEATH ON EVERYONE (ALL OF US) WHO DEFENDED BOB SMITH AFTER HIS GRANDDAUGHTER NOTIFIED US OF HIS PASSING.
trOJan's post after Bob Smith's grandaghter informed us of his passing:

BeckyP86 wrote:
6-23-11
in memory of my grandfather, "Bob Smith", a hard-working, dedicated man who loved the UCLA Bruins football, Athletics & Red Sox.

Trojan's reply:
Who spewed BS like no one but Rob.(But now knowing how old Rob is, it's understandable. I hope I die long before I lose touch with reality the way those two did.)

Trojan's response when every single one of us were expressed disbelief about trOJan's posts concerning Bob's passing:
"Quit your crying. The old POS asked for it. He talked (wrote) so much BS."

"The world is a better place without him, just as it will be when anyone stupid enough to try and defend him is also gone."

"Hilarious that you fools can't place the blame where it belongs...on him. No worries. It's the way of the world nowadays."

WAS THAT ENOUGH PROOF? OR WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE?
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18231 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to your most recent lameass assumption, Moron.
As for the other ones, it's amazing that you're still too stupid to comprehend that they don't prove ANYTHING, but why you have formed the opinion you have.
Not to mention the fact that you completely ignore all of the shit those alter egos of yours posted. But then again, as long as someone agrees with your posts, they can post all the shit they want.
Thirdly, you're stupid enough to say I responded the way I did just because they "didn't agree with me". It was more than that. But a moron like you sees what he wants to see.
You are retarded.
I posted the links, go back and read them, and see what a pryck you were, and your only excuse NOW to excuse your inhumane treatment of an elderly person is to claim that Bob Smith was one of my monikers? if that makes your pathetic existence more bearable to you, then by no means, go ahead and justify your actios, as you always try to weasel out of everything by placing the blame on others. pryck.
Trojan

Altadena, CA

#18232 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You are too stupid and too much of a coward to admit you were an assh ole to a poor defenseless man, and those poor women you abused. I would have much more respect for you if you just admitted you were wrong for posting your hate, but you are too much of a proud a pryck to do that.
Freaking hilarious! No one posts more UNWARRANTED hate on this thread than you.

But feel free to continue living in your alternate reality.
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18233 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Freaking hilarious! No one posts more UNWARRANTED hate on this thread than you.
But feel free to continue living in your alternate reality.
If offering to meet up with you to give you the opportunity to excercise the hard-on you have had for me for years makes me guilty of UNWARRANTED hate then I a guilty as charged...if trash talking makes me guilty of UNWARRANTED hate, then I am gulty as charged...if defending an old man, and our female friends you abused on here, and offering to kick your ass makes me guilty of UNWARRANTED hate, then I am guilty as charged, and proud of it. Pryck
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18234 Feb 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> I posted the links, go back and read them, and see what a pryck you were, and your only excuse NOW to excuse your inhumane treatment of an elderly person is to claim that Bob Smith was one of my monikers? if that makes your pathetic existence more bearable to you, then by no means, go ahead and justify your actios, as you always try to weasel out of everything by placing the blame on others. pryck.
Still too stupid to know that all it shows it why YOU think I'm all of those things. And still pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pet owners now facing $100 fines for barking dogs (May '10) 1 hr Bend Over 11
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Pedro 21,284
No on Measure S 2 hr Interesting 19
Proposed Montebello sales tax measure will rais... 2 hr Interesting 3
Weinerstein 4 hr Ace 5
Huh? 5 hr Kay Hanna GED FAIL 1
News Feinstein suggests she's running in 2018: 'I'm ... 5 hr SOUTHERN MAN 16

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages