UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32756 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18170 Feb 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the Lakers' doing, with the creation of an exclusive channel. No more games on KCAL or FSN. So...GO CLIPPERS!!(F the Lakers and the whores Jerry used to employ, trying to pretend he was Hef.)
The Dodgers just signed up to do the same thing, come 2014.
Like the Pac 12, Verizon still doesn't have the Pac 12, I hope all these specialty sports stations go bankrupt. Teams just don't give a ratsazz about the fans.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18171 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, we agree on something again!!! F the Lakers!!! Go Clippers!!!
You have proven one thing ,BFL...you do have half a Brain!, ahahahahaaaaaaa
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18172 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Pac 12, Verizon still doesn't have the Pac 12, I hope all these specialty sports stations go bankrupt. Teams just don't give a ratsazz about the fans.
Yeah, I am FUMING at the Dodgers!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18174 Feb 20, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>You have proven one thing ,BFL...you do have half a Brain!, ahahahahaaaaaaa
That is the joke phrase we Bruins always use on Lifer at MBD's hot tub parties :)

Go Bruins, here's to the halfwit in us all!
Mr Loyola

Fontana, CA

#18175 Feb 20, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>That is the joke phrase we Bruins always use on Lifer at MBD's hot tub parties :)
Go Bruins, here's to the halfwit in us all!
Liking UCLA and hating the Lakers is like off setting penalties!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18176 Feb 20, 2013
Wrong moniker , lol
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18177 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>You have proven one thing ,BFL...you do have half a Brain!, ahahahahaaaaaaa
Oh, isn't that effing great, now I'm in your category!! ahahahahahahaha
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18178 Feb 20, 2013
Mr Loyola wrote:
<quoted text>Liking UCLA and hating the Lakers is like off setting penalties!
Touche!!! I think that about 90% of the USC fans are Raiders, Lakers, Dodger fans. me I'm a Dolphins, Clippers, Dodgers fan, although I must admit I find myself rooting for the Chargers, 49ers, Cowboys, Rams, and Raiders...NBA my list is very short, Clippers, Thunder and The Heat, Baseball Dodgers and that is it...so as you can see, I am not a passionate NBA, NFL, or MLB fan...for me it's ALL about College Football and College Basketball screw the overpaid primadonnas!!!
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18179 Feb 20, 2013
Wrong moniker , lol
It's perfectly okay, just as long as later on you don't go criticizing other for doing the same thing pretending YOU have never done it yourself...as your twin often pretends he's never posted under different monikers. LOL

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#18180 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Touche!!! I think that about 90% of the USC fans are Raiders, Lakers, Dodger fans. me I'm a Dolphins, Clippers, Dodgers fan, although I must admit I find myself rooting for the Chargers, 49ers, Cowboys, Rams, and Raiders...NBA my list is very short, Clippers, Thunder and The Heat, Baseball Dodgers and that is it...so as you can see, I am not a passionate NBA, NFL, or MLB fan...for me it's ALL about College Football and College Basketball screw the overpaid primadonnas!!!
That is the most I've been inspired since breakfast, Lifer! I have to completely agree with that last sentence.
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18181 Feb 20, 2013
Barkley gets ripped, by 2 NFL Execs. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--sorry-socal...
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18182 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's perfectly okay, just as long as later on you don't go criticizing other for doing the same thing pretending YOU have never done it yourself...as your twin often pretends he's never posted under different monikers. LOL
Ya I agree that is not what I was taught at Serra I was taught to grab my ankles and not say anything...Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18183 Feb 20, 2013
Mr Loyola wrote:
<quoted text>Liking UCLA and hating the Lakers is like off setting penalties!
Ya I agree,I love my SF Giants yet I love Ramando's Dodger dog....Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#18184 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Touche...for me it's ALL about College Football and College Basketball screw the overpaid primadonnas!!!
Well said Lifer, now if we can only get our Bruin basketball kids to quit thinking like primadonnas before their time :/

Go Bruins, leave the spoiled bratness in your designer backpacks please!

West Hollywood, CA

#18185 Feb 21, 2013
Any other Bruins out there still up watching Cindy Crawford skin care infomercials like me :)

Go Bruins, go fashion and female health products!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18186 Feb 21, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
Any other Bruins out there still up watching Cindy Crawford skin care infomercials like me :)
Go Bruins, go fashion and female health products!
Ya I agree PP,I watch those all the time. I want to look my best for Trojan in case we meet up for a beer at Sharkeez.....Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18187 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's perfectly okay, just as long as later on you don't go criticizing other for doing the same thing pretending YOU have never done it yourself...as your twin often pretends he's never posted under different monikers. LOL
I wasn't trying to fool anybody in here,I needed to do it for effect on another forum and forgot to change back!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18188 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, isn't that effing great, now I'm in your category!! ahahahahahahaha
No , I still have a full brain ; hating Lakers + 1/2 -- hating Ucla + 1/2 ;BFL ; + 1/2 brain , hating Lakers - minus 1/2 brain,liking UCLA = 1/2 brain....good thing you Hate Lakers , or you would have no BRAIN!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18189 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Touche!!! I think that about 90% of the USC fans are Raiders, Lakers, Dodger fans. me I'm a Dolphins, Clippers, Dodgers fan, although I must admit I find myself rooting for the Chargers, 49ers, Cowboys, Rams, and Raiders...NBA my list is very short, Clippers, Thunder and The Heat, Baseball Dodgers and that is it...so as you can see, I am not a passionate NBA, NFL, or MLB fan...for me it's ALL about College Football and College Basketball screw the overpaid primadonnas!!!
Ya know , judging by your list, you have it fairly well together , just get off UCLA and there's real hope for you!,lol
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18190 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>No , I still have a full brain ; hating Lakers + 1/2 -- hating Ucla + 1/2 ;BFL ; + 1/2 brain , hating Lakers - minus 1/2 brain,liking UCLA = 1/2 brain....good thing you Hate Lakers , or you would have no BRAIN!!
Ya I agree, you have to excuse my Bruin Brotha "Bruin For Life"..His hate for the Lakers goes back to the time he wanted to try out to be a Laker Girl. He thought that would be a way of getting close to Magic Johnson, they threw him out, thats why he hates the Lakers...GO Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... 33 min Diego 6
Skype cam fun 50 min missregina90420 1
Mexican border : Land mines at the border will... 1 hr Hollywood 1
Review: Atwater Village Metro Brown Line Station 4 hr LA METRO BROWN LINE 1
1000s of Vigilantees on way to destroy Los Ange... 4 hr curious 5
Umar Johnson -a Lunatic, LIAR, & false prophet:... 5 hr Dr Azariah Ben Yosef 2
Here's what L.A. looked like 68 years ago, cove... 9 hr Sdfghjkk 2

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance