UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29828 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18140 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW you call them the hottest team in the Pac 12, CLASSIC CT
Nation please, let's not get too into this conversation.
If we don't also say Cal is the hottest team right now, how does that makes our team look :/

I am going to rub my baby blue rabbit's foot feverishly (among other rubs) these next few weeks to see if helps our fellas not fall into a Cal Poly atmosphere :/

I hope Coach Benny does not yell at them too loudly again if they play like they did against "hot" Cal ;)

Go Bruins, Coach Benny lighten up on our kids please!

West Hollywood, CA

#18141 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Rivalry week
LAST SATURDAY: No. 1 USC Defeat No. 12 UCLA Swimming 167.5-132.5
LAST SUNDAY: No. 2 USC Menís Tennis Defeats No. 3 UCLA Menís Tennis 4-3
MONDAY: No. 7 UCLA Volleyball Defeats No. 10 USC 3-0 at Galen Center
TUESDAY: No. 16 UCLA Defeats USC 68-54 In Convincing Fashion
Nation please, why bring up that those Trojans are holding their own against us :/

Go Bruins, let's only report friendly news for the Blue and Gold!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18142 Feb 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I think that analogy come describe a lot of teams out there (Including the SC 2012 football team).
I am always hearing the Lakers media (prior to this season) say there is a switch under the scorers table they flick on when the Lakers need to get serious and take a team down. This year though, I think the switch is busted.
The switch isn't busted the Lakers are!
The Laker nation is just butt hurt because they thought that when they got Dwight Howard , they got Shaq!, all they were gonna have to do was lob it into Howard , he takes care of it from there , and all Laker nation has to do is make arrangements for the parade!....hahahahaaaa
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18143 Feb 20, 2013
But there are no Laker fans here , right?

West Hollywood, CA

#18144 Feb 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>BFL, I definitely like your prediction better, but before the trip to the Bay area I conservatively had UCLA beating SUC, but splitting Cal/Stanford, splitting ASU/UA, and splitting WSU/UW. That still would put them at a respectable 22-9/12-6 but that means we would need some help from others to still take a shot at the Pac-12 title.
Remember we played Oregon only once this season so a tie would go to them. Regardless, we WILL be making a visit to the NCAA Tournament where a good outing is imperative!
Go Bruins!
Please Brewski, you are publicly giving away our fears :/

We already know we cannot win the Pacific-12 Championship, but you are right to point out that if we don't go too far in the tournament (which we should with our kids styling around with their designer backpacks) it will be real trouble on the Westside
:(

Go Bruins, let's get our team going by filling the school-bought backpacks with school-bought gatorade!

West Hollywood, CA

#18145 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting read:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--sorry-socal...
Interesting there Nation. I am just glad they did not throw our poster boy Cade McNouwn in that list to make us Bruins look like a complete failure ;)

Does that mean our current stud Hundley should take some classes selling insurance just in case :/

West Hollywood, CA

#18146 Feb 20, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
This Bruin was a Lakers fan that day they wore the short shorts against the Celtics a few years ago :0

I loved basketball back in the old days of showing leg ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhh, Gooooooooooo Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18147 Feb 20, 2013
Somebody get the meds out for the Trolls to BITE ON!

San Fernando Valley

#18148 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>The switch isn't busted the Lakers are!
The Laker nation is just butt hurt because they thought that when they got Dwight Howard , they got Shaq!, all they were gonna have to do was lob it into Howard , he takes care of it from there , and all Laker nation has to do is make arrangements for the parade!....hahahahaaaa
Yeah, I thought it was rather pompous of the media back at the beginning of the season when they were overhyping and talking bullcrap like going 82-0!

San Fernando Valley

#18149 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting read:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--sorry-socal...
Man, I didn't realize the dry spell of QB success from our region, and for so long! Does make you curious, maybe losing focus with too much else to do out here?

An exciting Saturday night in the Midwest for a kids is throwing a football through a tire tied to tractor!

West Hollywood, CA

#18150 Feb 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
Somebody get the meds out for the Trolls to BITE ON!
Kind of like what you offered for us fellow Bruins to bite on at the naked hot tub party last Friday night ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Brewwwwwwwwwwwwski!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#18151 Feb 20, 2013
Yes, right here. Been a Laker fan ever since I was a kid. My dad's friend won courtside seats in a raffle and gave them to my dad since he was going to be out of town that day. I was shocked by the face value of those tickets:$60!!!! I couldn't comprehend tickets costing so much. It was the '87-'88 season, so I got to see "Showtime" at its best: Magic, Kareem, AC, Worthy, Coop, Mychal, Rambis, et al. I was hooked.

Unlike others in this town, I'm not about to jump on the Clippers bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, I think they are a good team and Del Negro is doing a great job. Blake Griffin would absolutely OWN Los Angeles right now... if he was a Laker. It is unfortunate that he plays for a team owned by a clown. I just don't respect the slumlord, and his history of mistreating his stars tells me that this surge to prominence won't last; he'll eff up and Blake will join the Lakers (hopefully).
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18152 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Rivalry week
LAST SATURDAY: No. 1 USC Defeat No. 12 UCLA Swimming 167.5-132.5
LAST SUNDAY: No. 2 USC Menís Tennis Defeats No. 3 UCLA Menís Tennis 4-3
MONDAY: No. 7 UCLA Volleyball Defeats No. 10 USC 3-0 at Galen Center
TUESDAY: No. 16 UCLA Defeats USC 68-54 In Convincing Fashion
Thanks for the info, but not necessary to point out ANY wins by USC over UCLA in ANY sport.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18153 Feb 20, 2013
F!!!! the fakers!!! and their stupid ass fans!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18154 Feb 20, 2013
^^^ correction:(most of their fans)
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18155 Feb 20, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, right here. Been a Laker fan ever since I was a kid. My dad's friend won courtside seats in a raffle and gave them to my dad since he was going to be out of town that day. I was shocked by the face value of those tickets:$60!!!! I couldn't comprehend tickets costing so much. It was the '87-'88 season, so I got to see "Showtime" at its best: Magic, Kareem, AC, Worthy, Coop, Mychal, Rambis, et al. I was hooked.
Unlike others in this town, I'm not about to jump on the Clippers bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, I think they are a good team and Del Negro is doing a great job. Blake Griffin would absolutely OWN Los Angeles right now... if he was a Laker. It is unfortunate that he plays for a team owned by a clown. I just don't respect the slumlord, and his history of mistreating his stars tells me that this surge to prominence won't last; he'll eff up and Blake will join the Lakers (hopefully).
Problem is now you have the clown's--(World-thug/clown)try ing to impersonate BB players....and predicting 82-0 reg seasons!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18156 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>F!!!! the fakers!!! and their stupid ass fans!!!
Wow,surprised to hear that,usually ucla fans are also Laker fans.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18157 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info, but not necessary to point out ANY wins by USC over UCLA in ANY sport.
Ya I agree,I did that to impress Trojan,I hope to lure him to Sharkeezs to get him drunk and squeeze his love muscle:0.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18158 Feb 20, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike others in this town, I'm not about to jump on the Clippers bandwagon.
That was the Lakers' doing, with the creation of an exclusive channel. No more games on KCAL or FSN. So...GO CLIPPERS!!(F the Lakers and the whores Jerry used to employ, trying to pretend he was Hef.)

The Dodgers just signed up to do the same thing, come 2014.

West Hollywood, CA

#18159 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info, but not necessary to point out ANY wins by USC over UCLA in ANY sport.
Exactly my point Lifer. You need to tell Nation and Brewski to quit divulging our Bruins losses and fears to others :/

Haven't they learned we Bruins have already endured enough cross-town pain already to last a lifetime.

Go Bruins, only the happy sky blue news for us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio in 2016! 28 min Tony 50
Debate: Abortion Debate - Pico Rivera, CA (Feb '12) 39 min Jonathan Smith 3
The War on Truth Disrupts Ann Coulter's Book Si... 2 hr Moop 2
News Outfest, a LGBT film festival, returns to Los A... 5 hr Gremlin 2
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 6 hr karen 3,220
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 10 hr Brujo Maestro 2,593
News Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Jun 18 Jen McLean 28
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages