UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35583 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17939 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
At a sushi bar in Tustin this past weekend, an off-duty pig got into an argument with another patron. And what did he do to prove what a tough guy he was? Whipped out his gun!
Yeah, sure...the bad ones are just a few bad apples. LOL!!
The culture condones thugs behavior. Beck and Baca don't do a damn thing to curb it.
Yeah , I believe they have it backwards:the truth is - there are a few good ones...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17940 Feb 13, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , I believe they have it backwards:the truth is - there are a few good ones...
Not according to Trojan. As he has stated and you have read, each time a "pig" gets "whacked" he celebrates, regardless of whether he was a good cop or not...he has a nephew that is a cop, and this does not stop him from hating ALL cops...at least he's consistent, I will give him that much...why the hatred? well he stated on here about 1 1/2 years ago that he got pulled over one time, for speeding, and get this, he claims was going ONE MILE over the speed limit. When he got pulled over he claims his family and he got harassed by the Police...this was the only explanation he has ever offered...I have probed for more reasons, and he refused to give at one other example for this hatred for LEO...baffling to me, I am sure he has a loooooong list of run-ins with the law, because no way could someone hate cops the way this guy does, or at least in all my life I have never met anyone that hates them like this Trojan guy...sad...sad indeed...
Trojan

Covina, CA

#17941 Feb 13, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , I believe they have it backwards:the truth is - there are a few good ones...
Exactly.
Trojan

Covina, CA

#17942 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to Trojan. As he has stated and you have read, each time a "pig" gets "whacked" he celebrates, regardless of whether he was a good cop or not...he has a nephew that is a cop, and this does not stop him from hating ALL cops...at least he's consistent, I will give him that much...why the hatred? well he stated on here about 1 1/2 years ago that he got pulled over one time, for speeding, and get this, he claims was going ONE MILE over the speed limit. When he got pulled over he claims his family and he got harassed by the Police...this was the only explanation he has ever offered...I have probed for more reasons, and he refused to give at one other example for this hatred for LEO...baffling to me, I am sure he has a loooooong list of run-ins with the law, because no way could someone hate cops the way this guy does, or at least in all my life I have never met anyone that hates them like this Trojan guy...sad...sad indeed...
Making shit up again. Hilarious!

But I will agree it's sad. I'm a good person and their gangbanging behavior has pushed me to this point. I wish it weren't so. But I have no choice but to call out evil when I see it. And most cops are nothing but pure evil.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17943 Feb 13, 2013
It's about damn time!!!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1528183-pr...
Boise State has had a huge advantage playing at home with the blue field and blue uniforms, hopefully this is about to end.
Trojan

Covina, CA

#17944 Feb 13, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>...that caused the law enforcement to in fact even be on that street protecting individuals targeted by Mad Dog Dorner to then shoot up the vehicle heading towards their stake out...
Too funny! As if ANYTHING could excuse unloading their weapons and making those trucks look like swiss cheese without having ANY idea who was in it!!

What an idiot!! That's got to be stupider than anything BFL has ever posted, and he's posted some pretty stupid stuff!!

Pathetic.
Trojan

Covina, CA

#17945 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
It's about damn time!!!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1528183-pr...
Boise State has had a huge advantage playing at home with the blue field and blue uniforms, hopefully this is about to end.
Well, we agree something this evening!:-)
Trojan

Covina, CA

#17946 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Freaking liar, was it reported in the newspapers?
Yes, Dumbass.

But thanks for not believing it. That goes to show how repulsive it is and since it's true, why so many people know what scumbags they are. Also shows why Dorner had so many people expressing their support for his crusade.

Thanks!
Trojan

Covina, CA

#17947 Feb 13, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Read my previous post to I guess the "other" TrOJan. ALL you TrOJan tools sound alike. You are all self-centered jerk offs who try to sound edgy here on Topix. Too bad I didn't know who you really are so i could kick the living shyt out of you while a some of the family of the cops that were just killed watch me beat you as blood red as your God-awful school color.
Another lame, internet tough guy. Too funny!

I enjoyed watching that dumb Crain bitch bawl of her pig husband's funeral. I look forward to seeing the other families bawl at theirs, too. LOL!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17949 Feb 14, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Read my previous post to I guess the "other" TrOJan. ALL you TrOJan tools sound alike. You are all self-centered jerk offs who try to sound edgy here on Topix. Too bad I didn't know who you really are so i could kick the living shyt out of you while a some of the family of the cops that were just killed watch me beat you as blood red as your God-awful school color.
Listen jerkoff , the only beat those family's are gonna see , is you beat'n YOUR meat!, and that will be with a magnifying glass and tweezers , repeating over and over again the numbers 38 - 28 !!.....so my suggestion , go get some donuts and chill until tonight and get ready to watch your Turkey boy - Shabazz ,SPANK FRANK , up in Berkley !!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17950 Feb 14, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Valentines Day sweetie!:0:)All this cop killer talk gives me the biggest woodie! I haven't felt this way since I used to pop a boner at Kurt Altenburg in the showers at Serra....Go Bruins!
Too bad you're not a little younger , you could have popped one at Sandusky's joint...place , house , school...that would have been something to talk about!,lol

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17951 Feb 14, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Valentines Day sweetie!:0:)All this cop killer talk gives me the biggest woodie! I haven't felt this way since I used to pop a boner at Kurt Altenburg in the showers at Serra....Go Bruins!
Well then hopefully we"ll see you tomorrow night at MBD's pad. Brewski is coming in chest armor and speedos ;)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all my Bruins, our love is in the air!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17952 Feb 14, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad you're not a little younger , you could have popped one at Sandusky's joint...place , house , school...that would have been something to talk about!,lol
You know Mister I.E. Trojan, that type of talk is very hurtful to us :(

There are a lot of us Bruins that are still recovering from our own tragedy while students on the Westwood campus. And that professor was never caught either :(

Go Bruins, time to forgive past "intrusions"!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17954 Feb 14, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>What tools like you always seem to conveniently overlook from your anarchic approach in life is that because of Dorner and his outlandish actions, that caused the law enforcement to in fact even be on that street protecting individuals targeted by Mad Dog Dorner to then shoot up the vehicle heading towards their stake out.
OK , so say I just happen on a police steak out , or lets say a 'Donut-Out , I should just expect my vehicle to be loaded up with lead from police fire?!....I mean I'm not really worried about getting struck myself , because the ratio of ammo spent - to what the cops are actually trying to hit is horrendous!!!, you would have a better chance being struck by lightning!!!, LMAO
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17955 Feb 14, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>OK , so say I just happen on a police steak out , or lets say a 'Donut-Out , I should just expect my vehicle to be loaded up with lead from police fire?!....I mean I'm not really worried about getting struck myself , because the ratio of ammo spent - to what the cops are actually trying to hit is horrendous!!!, you would have a better chance being struck by lightning!!!, LMAO
You're seriously going to ask that moron that question, after he tried to excuse those thugs' behavior and blame it on Dorner?! You're just going to get another lame, ridiculous answer.

And yeah, it was pretty hilarious that the truck looked like swiss cheese and neither lady was badly harmed. Same with the white guy in the other truck.

Good thing it wasn't really a bad guy!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17956 Feb 14, 2013
Its pretty cool of the PD to offer to pay for your body work and paint job after trying to obliterate you from the planet with several hundred rounds of ammo , that took about 20 years off your life now with stress and paranoia ....pfft , how about I fill an officers ass full of lead , then I offer to pay for his trousers!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17957 Feb 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're seriously going to ask that moron that question, after he tried to excuse those thugs' behavior and blame it on Dorner?! You're just going to get another lame, ridiculous answer.
And yeah, it was pretty hilarious that the truck looked like swiss cheese and neither lady was badly harmed. Same with the white guy in the other truck.
Good thing it wasn't really a bad guy!!
Yeah,what were the odds nobody got hit....Maybe 'the g0ds of wasted ammo' were looking after those people!,lol

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17958 Feb 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're seriously going to ask that moron that question, after he tried to excuse those thugs' behavior and blame it on Dorner?! You're just going to get another lame, ridiculous answer.
And yeah, it was pretty hilarious that the truck looked like swiss cheese and neither lady was badly harmed. Same with the white guy in the other truck.
Good thing it wasn't really a bad guy!!
here's a link for ya
http://www.facebook.com/ #!/ChrisDorner187?fref=ts
Bruin For Life

Long Beach, CA

#17959 Feb 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Making shit up again. Hilarious!
But I will agree it's sad. I'm a good person and their gangbanging behavior has pushed me to this point. I wish it weren't so. But I have no choice but to call out evil when I see it. And most cops are nothing but pure evil.
Please tell me WHICH PART am I making up?
Bruin For Life

Long Beach, CA

#17960 Feb 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Dumbass.
But thanks for not believing it. That goes to show how repulsive it is and since it's true, why so many people know what scumbags they are. Also shows why Dorner had so many people expressing their support for his crusade.
Thanks!
Fist time I've heard of this, please post a link so I can read the details.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the oldest and largest gang in whittier- wvls (Dec '07) 56 min tellinitlikeitis 71
Word Association (Jul '10) 8 hr winner 4
keep 1 word drop 1 word game (Jan '12) 8 hr winner 42
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 8 hr winner 9
Mendoza Announces Plans to Run for Re-election 11 hr Voting Yes 1
News Twohey's diner has found a new home, but it won... Jan 28 Papa jack 1
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... (Jul '17) Dec '17 Monday Blues 878

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages