UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 851)

Showing posts 17,001 - 17,020 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't bring up JW if hypocritical morons didn't call USC cheaters.
As for Dorner, no worries. At least he took out one more pig before they got him.
As for the tax payer's dollars, millions are going to go to the families of the three innocent people who were shot up by those gangbanging pigs in Torrance. All they did was prove Dorner right. Of course, the more informed among us weren't shocked by their thug behavior. But the fact they aren't locked up, facing attempted murder charges only proves that Beck & Villaraigosa condone gangbanging cops.
Consequently, I will laugh & laugh next time another gets whacked. That is, if I'm done laughing at Quan & his pig family! LOL!!
Read my previous post to I guess the "other" TrOJan. ALL you TrOJan tools sound alike. You are all self-centered jerk offs who try to sound edgy here on Topix. Too bad I didn't know who you really are so i could kick the living shyt out of you while a some of the family of the cops that were just killed watch me beat you as blood red as your God-awful school color.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Read my previous post to I guess the "other" TrOJan. ALL you TrOJan tools sound alike. You are all self-centered jerk offs who try to sound edgy here on Topix. Too bad I didn't know who you really are so i could kick the living shyt out of you while a some of the family of the cops that were just killed watch me beat you as blood red as your God-awful school color.
Oh Brewie all this tough talk gives me a harrd on!:) Warm up the Pinto and meet me in WEHO.......Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

USC fired their baseball coach for NCAA violations

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/college-sports...

Heh heh heh heh heh heh ..........
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
At a sushi bar in Tustin this past weekend, an off-duty pig got into an argument with another patron. And what did he do to prove what a tough guy he was? Whipped out his gun!
Yeah, sure...the bad ones are just a few bad apples. LOL!!
The culture condones thugs behavior. Beck and Baca don't do a damn thing to curb it.
Freaking liar, did you take pictures? was it reported in the newspapers? did you report the cop to his department? was the cop threatened be a thug wearing a USC shit, that uses the name on Topix, as "trOJan"? me thinks yes.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>What tools like you always seem to conveniently overlook from your anarchic approach in life is that because of Dorner and his outlandish actions, that caused the law enforcement to in fact even be on that street protecting individuals targeted by Mad Dog Dorner to then shoot up the vehicle heading towards their stake out. But again tools like you (along with the other TrOJan) will blame law enforcement because it is the cool and easy thing to say.
I guess kind of like being at a rock concert where the musicians condemn the U.S. and its politics all the while you tools cheer away and hold up two fingers (hmmm, sounds awfully familiar to a stupid University routine)! Heh heh heh heh heh
Why are you so surprised to see this hatred to cops by these two trOJans? trOJan brotherhood is made up felons! of course they hate cops...all cops do is try to keep these law-breakers off the streets and keep our streets safe, unfortunately some of these as sh holes still roam around causing chaos, either by driving like maniacs, then claim they were only driving one mile over the speed limit.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of Villariagosa, did you see him and Chief Beck trying to hold a news conference yesterday evening acting like they had anything to do with what was going on up by Big Bear, man those two putz's LOVE the camera and taking credit for anything they can.
Please Nation, here you go again hobnobbing with those nasty Trojans :/

While I will admit that Mayor V can be a tad too rampant at times, we Bruins must remember he went to our beloved University so we must stick by him ;) Got that Benedict?

Go all Bruins, past and present, regardless!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Brew In wrote:
USC fired their baseball coach for NCAA violations
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/college-sports...
Heh heh heh heh heh heh ..........
What an effing joke USC is, they allowed PeteTheCheat to do whatever the hell he wanted to do, as lons as they were winning, and turn around in the most cowardly way and fire coaches and self-impose sanction in the sports they suck in, in their attempt to deflect the real cancer, that is USC football and their entire staff. USC can fire all the coaces in for minor violations and try to come across as a schoold that plays by the rules, but we all know who they really are, the University of Sanctioned Cheaters.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so surprised to see this hatred to cops by these two trOJans? trOJan brotherhood is made up felons! of course they hate cops...all cops do is try to keep these law-breakers off the streets and keep our streets safe, unfortunately some of these as sh holes still roam around causing chaos, either by driving like maniacs, then claim they were only driving one mile over the speed limit.
You and Brewski tell them all! I say at the next hot tub party we start up a new group called "Vigilante Bruins ;)
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>What an effing joke USC is, they allowed PeteTheCheat to do whatever the hell he wanted to do, as lons as they were winning, and turn around in the most cowardly way and fire coaches and self-impose sanction in the sports they suck in, in their attempt to deflect the real cancer, that is USC football and their entire staff. USC can fire all the coaces in for minor violations and try to come across as a schoold that plays by the rules, but we all know who they really are, the University of Sanctioned Cheaters.
Ya I agree, but please stop saying bad things about Trojan, I know how jealous you can be, I think his cop hating ways are a major turn on.....Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>What an effing joke USC is, they allowed PeteTheCheat to do whatever the hell he wanted to do, as lons as they were winning, and turn around in the most cowardly way and fire coaches and self-impose sanction in the sports they suck in, in their attempt to deflect the real cancer, that is USC football and their entire staff. USC can fire all the coaces in for minor violations and try to come across as a schoold that plays by the rules, but we all know who they really are, the University of Sanctioned Cheaters.
Please Lifer, let's not keep bringing up violations and the like. It only gives Trojans and other normal onlookers the reason to divulge our past Bruin behavior that we have worked so hard to keep under wraps for the most part ;)

Go Bruins, Go away Bruin designer backpacks and stolen laptops!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, Torrance PD once picked me up for indeccent expossure at a HS football game. I told them I was recruiting for UCLA for some strange reason they didn't believe me, arrse holes..Go Bruins!
Don't let the man keep you down, be "free" to express yourself ;)

Oh yes Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
At a sushi bar in Tustin this past weekend, an off-duty pig got into an argument with another patron. And what did he do to prove what a tough guy he was? Whipped out his gun!
Yeah, sure...the bad ones are just a few bad apples. LOL!!
The culture condones thugs behavior. Beck and Baca don't do a damn thing to curb it.
Yeah , I believe they have it backwards:the truth is - there are a few good ones...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , I believe they have it backwards:the truth is - there are a few good ones...
Not according to Trojan. As he has stated and you have read, each time a "pig" gets "whacked" he celebrates, regardless of whether he was a good cop or not...he has a nephew that is a cop, and this does not stop him from hating ALL cops...at least he's consistent, I will give him that much...why the hatred? well he stated on here about 1 1/2 years ago that he got pulled over one time, for speeding, and get this, he claims was going ONE MILE over the speed limit. When he got pulled over he claims his family and he got harassed by the Police...this was the only explanation he has ever offered...I have probed for more reasons, and he refused to give at one other example for this hatred for LEO...baffling to me, I am sure he has a loooooong list of run-ins with the law, because no way could someone hate cops the way this guy does, or at least in all my life I have never met anyone that hates them like this Trojan guy...sad...sad indeed...
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , I believe they have it backwards:the truth is - there are a few good ones...
Exactly.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to Trojan. As he has stated and you have read, each time a "pig" gets "whacked" he celebrates, regardless of whether he was a good cop or not...he has a nephew that is a cop, and this does not stop him from hating ALL cops...at least he's consistent, I will give him that much...why the hatred? well he stated on here about 1 1/2 years ago that he got pulled over one time, for speeding, and get this, he claims was going ONE MILE over the speed limit. When he got pulled over he claims his family and he got harassed by the Police...this was the only explanation he has ever offered...I have probed for more reasons, and he refused to give at one other example for this hatred for LEO...baffling to me, I am sure he has a loooooong list of run-ins with the law, because no way could someone hate cops the way this guy does, or at least in all my life I have never met anyone that hates them like this Trojan guy...sad...sad indeed...
Making shit up again. Hilarious!

But I will agree it's sad. I'm a good person and their gangbanging behavior has pushed me to this point. I wish it weren't so. But I have no choice but to call out evil when I see it. And most cops are nothing but pure evil.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

It's about damn time!!!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1528183-pr...
Boise State has had a huge advantage playing at home with the blue field and blue uniforms, hopefully this is about to end.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>...that caused the law enforcement to in fact even be on that street protecting individuals targeted by Mad Dog Dorner to then shoot up the vehicle heading towards their stake out...
Too funny! As if ANYTHING could excuse unloading their weapons and making those trucks look like swiss cheese without having ANY idea who was in it!!

What an idiot!! That's got to be stupider than anything BFL has ever posted, and he's posted some pretty stupid stuff!!

Pathetic.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
It's about damn time!!!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1528183-pr...
Boise State has had a huge advantage playing at home with the blue field and blue uniforms, hopefully this is about to end.
Well, we agree something this evening!:-)
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Freaking liar, was it reported in the newspapers?
Yes, Dumbass.

But thanks for not believing it. That goes to show how repulsive it is and since it's true, why so many people know what scumbags they are. Also shows why Dorner had so many people expressing their support for his crusade.

Thanks!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Read my previous post to I guess the "other" TrOJan. ALL you TrOJan tools sound alike. You are all self-centered jerk offs who try to sound edgy here on Topix. Too bad I didn't know who you really are so i could kick the living shyt out of you while a some of the family of the cops that were just killed watch me beat you as blood red as your God-awful school color.
Another lame, internet tough guy. Too funny!

I enjoyed watching that dumb Crain bitch bawl of her pig husband's funeral. I look forward to seeing the other families bawl at theirs, too. LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,001 - 17,020 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Pasadena Discussions

Search the South Pasadena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 min Samuel 17,747
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 22 min Foro Cerrado 2,252
'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 1 hr BRONX BABE 1,829
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr One will do 4,555
Azusa Police serve narcotics search warrant in ... (Jul '10) 1 hr NarcoS 19
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Gomers 199,087
Covina sober-living home owner facing rape charge (May '10) 1 hr Hey Hay 118
•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE